• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fred:

I'm feeling great. I am fulfilling my destiny. I shall honor the agreement struck between Team Red and Team Purple. To that end, want to weigh in on all of this?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Ex, shall I end you here and now? Because from where I stand, you are evil.
I'm literally reliable Town and have been proven to not be a threat by Tevish all the way back to N1.
I have very useful info like a ****ton of player's role PMs and you're hurting Town more then helping by letting some players manipulate you.

I literally dealt with Rag's old role and freed JD for you and this is how you treat me? C'mon.

I'd say that that just speaks to the depths of how cloaked you and the rest were in your "question" to "help" the town win.

Riddle me this, what stops funnier from, say, winning with the mafia?

What do you know?
Not enough. The light doesn't shine near bright enough in this city for me to see much further than my own neighbourhood, but I'm trying. I'm learning. And I'm growing.
Ex, shall I end you here and now? Because from where I stand, you are evil.
Unless you can be certain he's not gonna be a lizard when he wakes up, I'd prefer you left him alive if I get a say in this.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Number's wincon is for the real spiderman to win the game.

I assume the real spiderman is probably a good guy, at least. :v

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Riddle me this, what stops funnier from, say, winning with the mafia?
He just doesn't want to, and if he did Mafia would've already won.
It's a lot easier for him to win with Town than with Mafia considering they're pretty much crippled at this point.

You?

Freed JD?

Don't make me laugh.
...what did they tell you?
I can tell you what I've been seeing from my PoV and info, I literally showed you it was viable since I literally served her head in a plate last Day Phase

Been trying to decode Rag's message, but it's not in binary and it's not numbers to letters. Any other suggestions?

I guess he might have been doing the silent equivalent of waving his hands and jumping up and down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom