• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this new KoD.
I'm kinda jealous, in all honesty. I've been wanting my own kill power for days now.

KoD, lorewise the Gwen Stacy clone literally helps stopping the Jackal and marries Jackal’s clone Warren Miles. They’re town and working to help town.

And funnier already lost the game, he’s been sitting here just helping us like he can.

Some of the real threats were nullified yesterday and the only one remaining are Freddeh + the Scrier cult there.

Hahahahahahaha no. There's still a decent sized mafia team running around, also another threat.

Also this seems fun. How are you feelin KoD?

I cast my lot in with Fred because you guys have willingly sided with Funnier. I care not that he "says" he is out to help town. He is still a threat (by his own words) to the town. Add to that, that doesn't mean he has to help Spider-Man win. After all, Silver was the direct cause of him not achieving his win con in the trial.

I don't know what unholy union you forged. I care not. What I care about is seeing it undone for the good of the town and Spider-Man.

Because at the end of the day

I don't compromise with scum.

(No offense Freddeh. :V )

I cast my lot in with Fred because you guys have willingly sided with Funnier. I care not that he "says" he is out to help town. He is still a threat (by his own words) to the town. Add to that, that doesn't mean he has to help Spider-Man win. After all, Silver was the direct cause of him not achieving his win con in the trial.

I don't know what unholy union you forged. I care not. What I care about is seeing it undone for the good of the town and Spider-Man.

Because at the end of the day

I don't compromise with scum.

(No offense Freddeh. :V )

None taken, also @Ex if you don't believe me, believe the man that actually has the power right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom