• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Bro Army!!!!!!!

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I like Pewdie! I wouldn't call myself a 'bro', but, I chuckle at his videos from time to time. :P Although funnily enough I prefer him in other people's videos. He's usually really funny whereas in some I find he's playing to the camera a little bit too much. But a cool guy for sure!

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I used to watch his videos back in the day when he was doing the single player walkthrough for Amnesia, but now I don't really follow him or watch his videos. I see he is the main target for hate, which is expected as people love to hate the biggest thing (that trend needs to die by the way), but I don't think he's actually that bad of a YouTuber. Sure he is a little over the top, but I wouldn't say he is annoying; the guy has millions of subs for a reason.

So yeah, I used to watch his videos 3 or so years ago, but I have rarely followed him since.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I'm not implying he's a butt, but a lot of people who get too much attention on Youtube turn into butts--that is, if they weren't already butts pre-Youtube.

Case in point: Markiplier.

I myself am not a fan of PewDiePie. Was subscribed to him for a few months, watched his Bully, Scribblenauts and Conker's Bad Fur Day Playthrough. Loved his Bully playthrough, but I despised his other playthroughs for varying reasons. He's an alright guy, I don't mind him one bit as a person. He is very humble, charitable, and seems alright. I'm just not a fan of his content, personally.

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I've never cared much for his videos. I've watched a few of them, but it's just not really my thing. I'm typically not into Let's Plays in the first place, and horror games make ME scared, regardless of whether I'm playing them or not, so I'd rather not watch someone else go through them, haha. I did watch his Parappa the Rapper playthrough, though, for some reason.

He's made some really cool original minecraft music videos, which is why I started subscribing to him.

[video=youtube;k2rDbRUDkds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2rDbRUDkds&list=TL7Uu1ZPfp7JPxmmPj1vNwI_C4L1pjIgXg[/video]
That's not Pewdiepie. XD

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Pewdiepie is so lame and overrated... He makes videos about crappy games and reacts obnoxiously to them. His status as "most subscribed to" was incomprehensible until a certain theorist broke it down for us and made the world sensible again. I may not be a fan of his nor have I ever been into let's plays, but I do respect the guy.

Pewdiepie is so lame and overrated... He makes videos about crappy games and reacts obnoxiously to them. His status as "most subscribed to" was incomprehensible until a certain theorist broke it down for us and made the world sensible again. I may not be a fan of his nor have I ever been into let's plays, but I do respect the guy.

Here you go

[video=youtube;3RJfphNFV2A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RJfphNFV2A[/video]

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm not gonna hate one anyone for watching his videos or anything but I can't sit through any of his videos for more than a minute or so before closing them. Personally, I just find them annoying and they just aren't my cup of tea. But if you like watching the videos who am I to say you shouldn't? Go for it, as long as you aren't holding me down and forcing me to watch them then there isn't any reason for me to hate on anyone for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom