• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Bro Army!!!!!!!

Fig

The Altruist
This is what practically Pewdiepie does for those that aren't familiar with him.
[video=youtube;vRZ_u5dPCDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRZ_u5dPCDs[/video]

Does he make the mods or does he just use ones other people made and get all the publicity for them because he's a butt? I'm not implying he's a butt, but a lot of people who get too much attention on Youtube turn into butts--that is, if they weren't already butts pre-Youtube.

Fig

The Altruist
Does he make the mods or does he just use ones other people made and get all the publicity for them because he's a butt? I'm not implying he's a butt, but a lot of people who get too much attention on Youtube turn into butts--that is, if they weren't already butts pre-Youtube.

Actually if anything, he plays the games because he was recommended by it from someone or by his fans. He doesn't make any mods from what I have seen in his videos, though he does enjoy playing them.

Fig

The Altruist
Ah, that's cool... I guess. I just hope he credits whoever made the mods, so they get the promotion as well. Sorry for being so clueless... haha...

I believe he does and either way the credits are always there in the games. :P And it's alright for despite him being the most popular YouTuber at the moment, there's still a vast amount of people who don't know him so you are alright. =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom