• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Box Art...

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
...What exactly are you talking about? o_O In English, it's Nayru, Din, and Farore. In Japanese, there's a lot of different ways to spell them -- one way being Nehru, Din, and Furol. That is how we've translated them from the boxart.
Whoops, I am terrible at translating stuff anyway, and anyway..........

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Where is Din's pearl?

I cannot beleive this still. If i ever get a book with a cover, or a video game, i will never see it the same, EVER!

Din's Pearl is behind Phi's head.

But, wait... You know that every Zelda game so far has a cover? So what exactly are you trying to say? XD

YAY! I was right! xD :lol:

:yes: Great to hear our thinking payed off... :P

Yes, and if anyone asks... We translated it here first, haha! XD

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
^He's saying after analysing the new boxart he will never look at covers the same way again.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Box Art.jpg

I circled the three Goddess symbols. :yes:

The circle around Link and Phi, doesn't it kind of look like the clocks from Majora's Mask? It does to me...

com.lysolpionex.MajorasMaskClockWidget-68873188-24351467.jpg
40clock.png

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Hmm... Quite honestly, the only resemblance I can see between the two is that they're both circular. :\

(Oh, and the dots.)

Last edited:

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Yeah I agree with EternalNocturne, I think that's stretching it a bit too far... :S

Hmm... Quite honestly, the only resemblance I can see between the two is that they're both circular. :\

(Oh, and the dots.)

Yeah, you guys are right. It's too far-fetched. But when I saw the circle in the back I immediately thought "Clock from Majora's Mask".. not sure why though. =\

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom