• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That One Show Everyone Loves But You Hated

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
There is always that one show that everyone talks about and you are the only one who is like "I hate that show." so, what shows do you hate? Mine is Friends, please don't kill me Chandler and Joey lovers ;-;:sword:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I guess that for me would be The Big Bang Theory. Everybody and their mother was talking about how great the show was and my aunt praised it as the next Seinfeld, urging me to watch it since I loved Seinfeld and needed something new to watch at night.

Watched a couple episodes, hated it and never watched it again.

karu

Panamaniac
Growing up everybody this one El Chavo Del 8, I just freaking hated it with all my heart. It was annoying beyond belief, basic problems were made worst by idiotic people, UUUGGGHHH!!! I never really liked those shows that had that overly stupid character, like SpongeBob, ugh I hate patrick

Someone else already mentioned big bang theory, my god I can't stand it. Horrendous.

For anyone familiar with UK comedy, peep show and the IT crowd, both unfunny. People in the UK seem to think awkward social situations = comedy gold. No, it is not, unless you can actually write funny lines. Fawlty towers could do awkward humour, but nothing even comes close these days.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I never liked Fraiser, or Cheers, but theyre a bit too American for me. Though i do like Kelsey Grammar.

On the flip side; I like Gotham, dont know anyone else that does.

Gotham... only 28mins till this weeks episode :)

G

Guest-3

Ugh, it's not a show, more like a movie, but Jesus Christ, who the **** decided to make Sharknado?? I'm probably the only damn person in Texas who absolutely hates it. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom