• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

That GREEN CAP!!!

Z

zeldamasterswor

Something about Link's cap.....

Howcome Link's cap is never blown off by the wind, moved, touched, slashed, poked, prodded and so on. Did something Link did make them afraid of touching the hat:huh:???

So tell me why Link's hat never seems to move. Discuss.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Maybe it is made to perfectly fit the shape of his head, thus making it falling off rather difficult.
People can have masks made to the shape of their faces, that when being worn do not require strings...etc.

(There could always be string holding it on. Or the rather obvious- it's a videogame. It doesnt matter answer.)

Basically- it was for character design. No-one really wanted to show how the hat stays on. You may as well ask what keeps Mario's hat on his head. Or as what holds Princess Peach's crown in place.

Link's green cap doesn't fall from his head for the same reason "Invisible Bra" never falls from "you know what" (sadly)! :lol:

Kybyrian

I don't know... how do I fit 30 bombs into my pocket along with a lamp, a ball and chain, a magical rod, and all those other things that he has stashed away?

I guess all we can say is that it's a video game, or Link focuses the power of the Triforce on his cap to keep it from falling off.

Beeker

Wild Card
Ahh, yes. Nothing can explain this better than the magical thing known as Nintendo Logic, where nothing makes sense.:xd:
I always say it's an extension of his body. It defies gravity.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Have you ever read the 'Link is a tree' article on Zelda Informer? It is an extension of him to aid in photosynthesis ;) like how come when you're walking on the ceiling in TP his hat doesn't fall off? It's attatched to his head :D

P

Pillow

Have you ever read the 'Link is a tree' article on Zelda Informer? It is an extension of him to aid in photosynthesis ;) like how come when you're walking on the ceiling in TP his hat doesn't fall off? It's attatched to his head :D

In TP it does come off once, when hes sumo wrestling with Bo ( the mayor of Ordon Village )

RamboZelda

bullets of pure awesome
I understand how it wouldn't fall off in TP if Link is on the cieling. It just has to be a tight fit. What I don't understand is why it doesn't flop down when he's on the cieling. It just floats upward, as if he were still on the floor.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
well, I would like to make a point that every time something involves the wind and the iron boots (like some parts of the city in the sky, or a better point being the entrance to gale isle) i allways assumed that link's hat is SUPER ULTRA MAGIC and can never come off unless link wants it to

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom