• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Tetra, the Unknown Princess

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
I liked the chapter as usual. I spotted nothing really unusual. So far I think this is your weakest chapter as it only retells a majority of what we saw in the game and doesn't really go into as much depth as the previous chapters before, however I do understand why since you poured out some good stuff in the last chapter. Maybe you poured out too much.

Well, there's my two cents- Wrath

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Woot! I'm done! Enjoy!

Chapter 8

The cool night air touched my face, but I was not cold. Something was bothering me.
“Oh no!” I said to myself, “What have I done? Father is waiting at the Windfall Café and I’m bringing pirates with me… wait…”
“You guys go ahead and go to the ship; I’m going to pick up some coffee for everyone.” I yelled to the crew. I took off running to the café. When I peeked inside, I saw it was empty, except for a man with blond hair, like me, and a sad expression on his face. I slowly walked up to him.
“Excuse me,” The man looked up, “My name is Tetra… and I’m your daughter.”
The man just looked at me.
“Tetra… is that really you?” He asked
“Yes father, it is I.” I replied
“Come sit, my girl.” He commanded. I did as I was told.
“So, you haven’t changed, have you?” He asked
“Not one bit!” I exclaimed
“Curse that rebellious woman. And just to think I feel in mad love with her.” Father cursed
“No!” I shouted, “She was the greatest she-pirate that ever lived!”
“Fine then! You are just like her, foul and dirty!” He shouted back
“FINE! I didn’t want to be your daughter anyway! You didn’t love me for who I am!” I yelled
“I loved you very much!” He denied, “But you turned away when your mother took custody of you!”
“I don’t love anyone! I love the sea. The sea is my love and life and it always will be!” I screamed
“Get out of my sight, you foul, dirty…” He suddenly looked around and composed himself.
“Go on! Say it! I’m a dirty pirate and I shall be cursed for the rest of eternity! You don’t love me! You love to be perfect, perfect everything! Perfect clothes, perfect wife, perfect daughter, that’s all you want!” I ranted, “If you want me to be someone I’m not, you will be alone for the rest of your foul, perfect life.”
“Fine then! I didn’t need a daughter anyway! I can sell myself, I can be happy with my other wife and kids!” He screamed at me.
“You… foul man!” I screamed, “You never loved me! You never loved Mother! You love your perfect family. Got back to them! I don’t care!” I screamed and then left the cafe. Tears were streaming down my eyes.
“Haaaat!” Someone said. I looked around, but no one was around me. I drew out my pirate charm and saw darkness.
“You did it already?!” Someone exclaimed. I knew it was Niko. He kept on rambling on. I just knew he was going to give some of our bombs away.
I waited and waited for the perfect moment to talk to Link.
“That’s mighty courageous of you… trying to steal treasure from pirates.” I said into the stone. Link pulled his stone out and I could see his face.
“I suppose I should be shocked… but I’m more amazed that you managed to survive after being tossed out of that tower… From the look on your face, I have guess you haven’t saved your sister yet, huh?” I rambled, “You don’t give things much thought, do you? You just rush in, never thinking how badly things could go for you.”
I remembered Mother was like that, and she ended up dead because of it.
“Like just now… The only reason you got what you did was because we left a simple-minded little rat like Niko behind to look after things. No one else would have parted with our treasure so easily, I assure you!” I continued, “And just how do you intend to use those bombs, anyway? Don’t tell me you’re going after Jabun’s treasure, too…”
“Right now, Jabun is hiding in a cave at the back of the island you were born on. But the entrance is blocked by a giant stone doorway. You can’t get in without breaking down the door.” I hinted, “We’re going to relax in town and eat out fill of whatever this town has to offer, but we’ll be leaving for Outset first thing in the morning. If you manage to find Jabun tonight, then I guess you win. Bu if you take too long, we’ll come sailing right by you tomorrow morning! And believe me, you didn’t get ALL of our bombs. You’d better be quick kid!” I rambled and put my pirate charm away. I passed by the bomb shop and saw that Gonzo, Nudge, and Senza were done.
“Well, boys.” I said, “Let’s get this party started.”

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
Oops, I type really fastXD. And Spelling is my writing weakness:(
Hey, grammar is my weakness! I love the idea you have behind! Maybe indent it? I kind of lose track if I read your story (can you indent on forums? o.o)

TreeHuggerPanda

Don't worry, I double spaced it this time. And sorry it took so long, I've been... well never mind...

Chapter 9

We all went to the café to get something to eat and the boys all ate like pigs, but I didn’t feel like eating.

“Miss Tetra, are you going to eat?” Niko asked with his mouth full of food.

“I’m good.” I replied. I was still thinking about what I had done.

“I’m going to bed.” I said while leaving the table to go to the ship. I looked outside and saw the full moon, creamy white and glowing. I sighed.

What's happening to me? I asked myself. The ship sat still on the dark water, waiting for something… or someone.

I slumped down on my chair, writing a letter to Panda.

Dear Panda,

I know you may not know this, but there’s this boy (and no, I do not like him like that) but he tried to interfere with Mother’s quest! How dare him! I know you are hiding something from me, Panda, might as well tell me now or I will bomb ship the next time I see it… Just kidding! But please tell me!

Tetra​

I fell asleep right on the spot.

When I woke up, I judged it about around noon. I heard a lot of snoring. I went to their cabin.

“EVERYONE WAKE UP!” I commanded, “WE HAVE A BIRD TO CATCH!”

Everyone was still snoring.

“WAKE UP, **** IT! YOU ARE NOT TO SASS YOUR CAPTAIN!” I screamed at their ears

Everyone was wide awake due to my lovely screaming.

“Now, Link won on the pearls, now we need to get that bird good, hear me?” I explained carefully.

“Aye.” Everyone replied and went to their positions.

“Good now, ON TO FORSAKEN FORTRESS!” I commanded

It was about night time when we got there, the familiar lights were shinning and I saw the bird flying around the cursed isle, waiting for its next victim.

“FIRE AT THE BIRD!” I bellowed. We launched our bombs at his wings. He fell towards the ocean, but he recovered quickly and darted right at us.

“FIRE!” I bellowed again. This time, we hit his eye. For a few minutes, he was really confused.

“KEEP GOING! SENZA AND GONZO, COME WITH ME! NUDGE, TAKE THE CANNON!” I screamed, “LAUNCH US VIA BARREL!”

Senza got the barrel launcher and he got in first and was launched, then it was Gonzo’s turn, and then it was mine.

We landed right in the outside of where the prisoners were. I peeked inside and saw none other than Link.

“We’re gonna bust these girls out and take them to their homes. And Aryll…” I said and signaled them to come in with me, “Well, let’s just take her home too.”

“The cell won’t open that easily!” I teased and Link turned around and saw it was me. He had a surprised expression. I put my hands on my hips, “There you go… Acting before you think, as usual…”

I signaled Gonzo and Senza to open the cell and take the girls away.

“I swear! Do you even realize that we had to draw that monster bird off for you?” I continued, “It was about to come flying in here after you again!”

I noticed a strange sword Link had! No way! It was the ancient sword Mother talked about in the tales she would tell me! It looked exactly how she described it! I just stared at him.

“… That sword! Where did you get that?!” I demanded, “Are you… Is it even possible…?”

I shrugged my shoulders, “…How could it be? Hmm… Well, never mind about that. For now, we’ll just take these girls. I’m sure their fathers back in town will pay a handsome reward for their return.” Gonzo and Senza were taking the girls away and I saw the same cute little blonde girl I saw at Outset Island. She had a great big smile on her face and so did Link.

“I’m sorry to interrupt such ha heartwarming reunion…” I raised my hand up, “But isn’t there still something that you need to take care of? If you’re worried about your sister… don’t be. I promise I’ll deliver her safely back to your little island. Normally, I’d expect a huge reward for something like this… but this time, it’s my treat!”

I turned to Aryll, “Listen, Aryll, your brother still has some things to take care of. Big, Important, grown-up things. He’ll be back oon, so you kust wait nice and quiet until he returns, OK?”

“But, Big brother…” Aryll looked like she was about to cry.

“Miss Tetra! We have to hurry! The bird will be here any second!” Gonzo warned.

“Gonzo! Excellent! You’re just in time! Take this one for me.”

“Huh?! But she’s…” Gonzo started to say

“She’s fine! Just do as you’re told!” I interrupted. Gonzo took the poor little girl away and Link waved good bye.

“Big Brother!” Aryll shouted. I followed Gonzo and Aryll. I stopped.

“Link! We’ll be back, I swear it!” I went out the door, unaware of anything that was going to happen in a few minutes.

TreeHuggerPanda

I finally took the time and wrote out the chapter, so enjoy!

Chapter 10

“Gonzo, take Aryll to the ship, I’m going to take care of something.” I replied. I could see that Link was trying to fight off the bird. I decided just this once, to follow him into battle, even though I was not armed. I decided to climb into the top of the tower to aid Link against Ganon. I struggled to climb the tower, but managed to get to the top without a scratch. Feathers flew down as I climbed through the window. I waited in the shadows for the right time to strike. I saw Link enter and a man, who I suspected as Ganondorf, started talking.

“It’s been a while, boy.” The man in the shadows commented, “You have done well to sneak into my fortress and wriggle your way all the way up here. I suppose the least I can do is commend you for your reckless courage.”

“My name is Ganondorf…” Ganondorf turned to Link, “And I am the master of Forsaken Fortress.”
Link fell a little back because of the evil effect Ganondorf gave, but Link put on a brave face and was ready to fight.

“By the way, boy… When you drew that sword of yours out of its pedestal… Did you by chance notice how all of the monsters frozen in time down there suddenly began stirring again?” Link looked his sword, “Do you understand precisely what that means? … I highly doubt you do. Foolish child. While that sword is indeed that blade of evil’s bane, at the same time, it has played another role… You see, it is also a sort of key… a most wretched little key that has kept the seal on me and my magic intact! By withdrawing the blade, you have broken the seal…”

Link foolishly charged at Ganon. Seriously, he should try to buy a brain. Ganon used small shield charm and Link was on the ground. Link looked up and then he used the back hand to slap Link and he landed on the floor on his back. Ganon took out an ancient sword and put it towards his neck.

“You cannot defeat me with a blade that does not sparkle with the power to repel evil! What you hold is useless. Go back to the world below, and tell that to the pathetic fools who made this blade! It’s power is gone and its edges are dull!” Ganon raised his blade to strike Link dead. He noticed me, so I had to do my thing. I ran over to him and try to distract him.

“Link! Get up!” I cried. Ganon grabbed me by the neck. He practically suffocated me! “Uhh! Stop! Let… let me go!”

I thought of my mother, which I was about to share the same fate as her.

“You pathetic little sea rat!” Ganon exclaimed. He was about to use magic on me or something, but my gold necklace was hang out. “My Triforce of Power is resonating! Ha! At long last, I have found you… Princess Zelda!”

I was totally confused, “Wh-what?! What are you talking about? I don’t know any Zelda…”

“Feigning ignorance will gain you nothing! Tell me… If you are not Zelda, then why do you have this fragment of the Triforce?” Ganon asked. There was a suddenly vibration. A rito grabbed my and started flying away. I then fell asleep.

***********************************************************************************************
When I woke up, I saw we were at a castle. It looked kind of… familiar. Like déjà vu. I was on a red sail boat and Link was looking at me, smiling.

“Ohhh… Owwww… Link are you alright? What is this place…? Hey! And Ganondorf! What happened to him?” Link suddenly pulled out his pirate charm.
“Link! What are you doing? You must come now to the room where you got the Master Sword!”

“Who is using that stone…?” I asked, “Just who are you? Link and I are the only ones who can speak through this stone! How dare you use what’s not yours?!”

“…Your name is Tetra, correct? You must come with Link to see me at once.” I looked up at Link.

“Hump! Well, don’t you sound important! …Fine. We’re on our way. Just hold your horses, whoever you are.” I jumped down into the water, “Link, what are you waiting for? You heard the stone. You’re supposed to show me how to get to where that voice is!”

Link led me into the castle and led me into a camber. I was very unaware that my true identity was going to be shown.

Last edited:
Since you posted on my fan-fic, I figured I'd post on yours:) I have to admit, I've actually been following this sort of but never posted and I really like it. Obviously, I love WW and it's characters which makes it even better. This is definitely better writing then mine.

TreeHuggerPanda

Since you posted on my fan-fic, I figured I'd post on yours:) I have to admit, I've actually been following this sort of but never posted and I really like it. Obviously, I love WW and it's characters which makes it even better. This is definitely better writing then mine.

Practice makes perfect, is all I can say. But I've been writing a lot in my free time since 2 years ago, so I've been getting better, but I still need to practice way more before I'll be a famous writer.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Heh, not bad, Pandy, good stuff. I only found this little typo:

When you drew that sword of your (Just add an S to your)

TreeHuggerPanda

Heh, not bad, Pandy, good stuff. I only found this little typo:

When you drew that sword of your (Just add an S to your)

Thanks, I was typing too fast again...

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

I'm on a roll:)

Chapter 11

There was fat man dress in red and he looked a little bit angry, but I was angrier at him because only Link and I had the stone in our possession.

“Are you him? Are you the one who was speaking through my stone without my permission? Answer me!” I demanded

“That stone is an enchanted version of the Gossip Stones long spoken of in the legend of the Hyruilian Royal Family. I am the one who made it.” The man in red replied.

“You made it? The royal family’s Gossip Stone? I’m sorry, but I have no idea what you’re talking about.” I had a hard time believing this guy.

“Have neither of you heard the tales? Tales of the kingdom spoken of in the legend of the great hero… The place where the power of the gods lies hidden… This place, where the two of you now stand, is that kingdom. This is Hyrule.” He turned around, “And I am its king: Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule. Link do you not recognize my voice? Indeed, I am the one who guided you here. I am King of Red Lions. There was no need for me to reveal my true identity to you so long as that blade, the Master Sword, could defeat Ganon… But now… both of you must listen to me.”

Here we go again, another boring story! I thought, but I was itching to find out about this “King.” Maybe he was just a pirate that was messing with us …

“Once long ago, this land of Hyrule was turned into a world of shadows by Ganon, who sought to obtain the power of the gods for his own evil ends. My power alone could not stop the fiend, and our only choice was to leave the fate of the kingdom in the hands of the gods… When the goods heard our pleas, they chose to seal away not only Ganon, but yrule itself… and so, with a torrential downpour of rains from the heavens…Our fair kingdom was soon buried beneath the waves, forgotten at the bottom of the ocean. Yet all was not lost. For the gods knew that to seal the people away with the kingdom would be to grant Ganon’s wish for destruction of the land. So, before the dealing of the kingdom, the gods chose those who would build a new country and command them to take refuge on the mountaintops. Those people were your ancestors. Hundreds of years have passed since then… So long as Ganondorf was not revived, Hyrule would remain below, never waking from its slumber.” He explained, “Tetra come to me.”

I stepped forward. My necklace glowed. And suddenly was in his hands.

“This necklace you wear is a part of a sacred treasure called the Triforce of Wisdom, which has been passed down for many ages within the royal family of Hyrule. Your mother passed this down to you and instructed you to treasure it… and to guard it with your life. Am I not correct? The Triforce of Wisdom is none other than the scared power of the gods that we have kept from Ganon’s clutches for so many long years. The gods placed upon your ancestors the task of protecting it from evil’s grasps. You, too, must abide by the laws of the past… and so the time has come for me to teach you the fate which you were born, the very reason that you live.” A little itty bitty fragment of my necklace glowed in one of his hands and on the other hand, my gold necklace glowed. The little piece went into my necklace and a gold power almost blinded me, but I could see something escaping. It looked like me, only with fair skin, hair down, and a crown placed on her forehead. She winked at me, and she went right into me. I figured it was combining souls or something. I looked at my hand once the gold light was gone. A triangle glowed on my right hand. I gasped. I turned to Link.

“My… fate…” I whispered

“You are the true heir of the royal family of Hyrule… the last link in the bloodline. You are Princess Zelda.

“… Zelda? I’m a princess?” I said alarmed

“You are confused, aren’t you? I suppose such is to be expected.” I turned to Link.

“Link! I am terribly sorry that you have been caught up in these events.” The king said, “But now that it is known that Tetra is indeed Princess Zelda… Ganon will be searching frantically for this child in an attempt to get the power of the gods that she possesses. He will not rest until he has found her. If he succeeds, my ancient kingdom under the sea will be turned into a land of shadow and despair … and so will the world you know above the waves. Link, I need you to lend me your strength in this dark hour. I have a suspicion about what has cause the Master Sword to lose its power. I need for you to come with me back to the lands above the water and return the power to repel evil to the Master Sword!”

Link nodded.

“Zelda…” I turned around, “It is far too dangerous for you to join us in this task. Fortunately, this sacred chamber is not yet known to Ganon. It is my wish that you wait here in hiding until we return.”

The king disappeared in thin air. I gasped and Link stepped forward.

“Link! We must go!” We turned around and the king reappeared near the entrance of the chamber. Link started to head back to the world above.

“Link… I don’t know how to say this… Everything that’s happen to you and your poor sister… It’s all been my fault… I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay!” Link replied and headed upstairs.

“Link… Be careful…” I waved a gentle good bye to him and look at my clothes and my transformation. The spirit of princess was inside of my now, and mother must knew about it. No wonder she called me “Pirate Princess.” I realized just now, that I was alone in this world, with people who cared, but alone with a father who didn’t care and a mother who was dead. I was alone.

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

Well, the fan fic is almost coming to an end. I hope you enjoy the next to last chapter! It's really short.

Chapter 12

I sat alone on floor, gazing at the ancient chamber. It was far better than treasure because I felt like I could connect with Mother and my ancestors.

“Zelda!” Someone called. I turned around and saw it was two spirits. One of them pretty short, a little shorter than me and the other one was pretty tall, a lot taller than me.

“We are the guardians of the castle, our ancestors devoted their lives protecting Hyrule from evil.” The short one said, “My name is Hunnel.”

“And my name is Shenia.” The tall one replied

“Wh… what do you want?” My voice was shaky. I wonder why I was so afraid of spirits…

“Nothing, child. We were sent here on orders from our king. He wants you to study your past; he wants you to know your fate.” Hunnel explained

“My fate is to explore the high seas!” I said boldly

“I’m afraid, child, that is not your fate. You will fall in the line of your ancestors, ruling a kingdom.” Shenia said

“But… Hyrule isn’t going to rise as a kingdom of despair and darkness, right?” I asked

“No, child, we are talking about a new kingdom. A new Hyrule.” Hunnel said

“When you find the new kingdom, you shall name it “Hyrule” after the great kingdom Hyrule was once was.” Shenia explained

“I will find a new kingdom… and name it “Hyrule?”” I was seriously confused

“That is what the king says.” Hunnel replied

“I thank you for your time, Shenia and Hunnel. I will now study my past.” I promised

“Good luck, sweet princess of Hyrule!” They called and then left.

For the next hour, I studied the glass windows. There were words going around them, describing the story of the Hero of Time (Not you, HoT:P)

“And Princess Zelda became into hiding for 7 brutal years.” I read.

“Princess Zelda.” A voice said. I looked around and saw it was nothing.

“ZELDA!” The voice screamed. I looked around again and it was nothing.

“Tetra!” The voice said. I could feel someone breathing behind me. I felt a sudden pain on my back. And passed out.

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 AM ----------

The final chapter... don't worry, I'm planing on a squeal...

Chapter 13 (Oh noes, unlucky 13D:)

“Gods of the Triforce! Hear that which I desire! Hope! I desire hope for these children! Give them a future! Wash away this ancient land of Hyrule! Let a ray of hope shine on the future of the world!!! And let our destinies finally be fulfilled…” I heard someone say, “Ganondorf! May you drown with Hyrule!!!”

I heard maniacal laugh. He’s crazy, that king and Ganondorf, I thought. I got up and found the Master Sword near my head. I grabbed it and saw Link trying to get up. The wind was blowing in my face. A water began to pour into the kingdom.

“This foolishness… A future… for you?” Ganondorf crackled. I dedcided to let out my big mouth.

“What are you laughing at, Ganondorf?! You’re insane!” I turned to Link and did my signature wink, “Link! I’m sorry! I overslept! I think it’s time for us to say good bye to this place. We must return to the world above! Back to our ocean!”

I handed him the Master Sword and Ganondorf took out his two blades.

“Very well, then… Allow me to show you… Your future… Yes… Allow me to show you… Just what hope you have…” He turned to us, “… See how much your precious Triforce is worth.”

“I’ll use this bow to cover you! Attack him as best you can!” I took his bow. I remembered that the Hero of Time used the light arrows to defeat Ganondorf the first time.

I took a spot behind Ganondorf and shot the arrows at him while Link slashed his sword at him. Then Ganondorf slapped me and I pass out for a bit. I realized I was passed out and fight off my mind to aid Link into battle.

Let me get up I said boldly in my mind

NO! This was all Link’s fault and that stupid postman’s. If you never had to help Link, then you would be back on the ship. My mind fought back. I gained my strength back from my mind and was back in business. I noticed Link had a shield with a mirror in it. I figured out a strategy to beat Ganondorf.

“Link! You have to distract him! Are you ready?! I’ll aim for you! And use your shield… Do you get it?” I asked. I aimed for Link’s shield and he used it to aim at Ganondorf. He stabbed Ganondorf in the head. A ton of light beams where coming out of it.

“Ughnn… Heh heh… The wind… It is blowing…” Ganondorf said before turning into stone. Link jumped off of him. And I caught Link before he fell down.

“Link!” I said. I looked up and saw the king in front of me.

“My children… Listen to me. I have lived regretting the past. And I have faced those regrets. If only I could do things over again… Not a day of my life has gone without my thoughts turning to my kingdom of old. I have lived to bound to Hyrule. In that sense, I was the same as Ganondorf. But you… I want you to live for the future. There may be nothing left for you… But despite that, you must look forward and walk a path of hope, trusting that it will sustain you when darkness comes. Farewell… This is the only world that your ancestors were able to leave you. Please… forgive us.” The king said. I bowed my head and suddenly had a great idea.

“W-Wait! You could… you could come with us! Yes, of course… We have a ship! We can find it. We WILL find it!” The land that will be the nest Hyrule! So…” I suggested

“... Ah, but child…” The king smiled, “That land will not be Hyrule. It will be YOUR land.”

The rain covered the whole ancient kingdom. Link and I were in a bubble of air. I floated up to the surface, where my heart belongs. I saw Link trying to grab the king’ hand and pull him up to the surface with us, but the current was too strong.

When we got to the surface, a rito came down a picked us up to get on the ship and everyone was waving, including me. For once, it wasn’t good bye forever. It was the beginning of a new life. I made use of the perfect time and once Link and I were safe and sound on board, I kissed him on the cheek.
***********************************************************************************************
The wind blew in our direction. And our sails caught it.

“Anchors aweigh!!! Hold the tiller steady!!!” I screamed directions to Gonzo. “As for our destination… The wind will guide us!”

We started to move and I saw little Aryll come up to the little port and waved. I realized at that moment. I was happy. I saw a rito came down from the sky.

“Miss Tetra, you have a letter!” The postman handed me a letter. It was from Panda.

Dear Tetra,

I heard everything from the letter your crew sent me. I want you to join me in a location I enclosed. As for the secret, I am pregnant. I didn’t want to tell you because the father didn’t want me to tell anyone except my crew. If it’s a girl, I shall name her Tetra, and if it’s a boy, I shall name him Link. Join me and we shall rule a kingdom together!

Panda​

I hugged the letter. Panda was pregnant! I was excited to join her in the location she wanted me to go to! I realized, just now, I was happy. Even though Mother had left me alone in this world, I was happy with Link, my crew, and Panda. Mother did know about this, so she gave up her life to have my own happiness, even though I did not have a mother in this world with me.

Mother, wherever you are, I want you to know I’m happy. Thank you… I thought

Tetra Zelda, you are a grown she-pirate now, and I want you to always be happy. I know you don’t have much of a family with you, in this very moment, but you should be happy with them. Mother’s last words played in my head. Joy came over me. I finally found the adventure I was looking for.

THE END​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom