• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art Tetra, the Unknown Princess

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
The title stays for now, if you can think of a better one, let me know.
This is the basic draft of my fan fic (completed chapter one) So, if you want to be in it, sign up on the sign up sheet/thread
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/showthread.php?8690-Sign-Up-Sheet-for-Another-Fan-Fic-That-is-Going-to-Fail...

Rated PG-13, for swearing, remember not to have little kids looking over your shoulder. (but don't worry, it's covered with star... thingys) a little bit of romance and violence.
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters (except Pandora and others) This is just for fun and I do not work for Nintendo. This is only what I think what happens to Tetra while Link's off stopping Ganondorf.

Chapter 1

It was a bright morning when I arrived in Windfall Island to meet my life long friend, Pandora or Panda, for short. She was a pirate like me, but of a different crew. A really long time ago, when my mother was still alive, we met her and she was lost and hungry. We offered her to travel with us for a while and she agreed. For a whole year, we explored the high seas together. We got separated in a raid and she was taken for prisoner, but she escaped. She was now with another crew, but I asked her if she wanted to pirate with my crew, but she said no. She would be to heart broken if she left her crew, but we're still best friends. Anyways, we always met in Windfall Island every month or so to meet and hang out. She was the closest thing to a friend in my life. I found her in the windmill, locking someone up.
"And stay there!" Panda said to a weird man in green tights. She turned around. "Tetra!"
I smiled heartily. "Panda! What were you doing?" I asked
"Oh, well I caught this motherf*** when he was stealing a Picto Box." Panda said proudly
"I'm innnnnocent!" The man in green tights screamed
"Whatever." Panda said while tossing her jet black hair over "Let's go!"
We made our way to The Windfall Café because it was our regular hang out spot and well, they served the best coffee in The Great Sea.
"So anything new?" I asked Panda. She was blowing on her caramel flavored coffee- her favorite. And I was sipping a Chai Latte- my favorite.
"Well, we got a new pirate- Atsuma or whatever, he's pretty nice but he's gotta learn you can't always be nice to other people. This is pirate life!"
"I know!" I exclaimed. The true was, I didn't know any better. I was just a 12 year old with a best friend who's 16. I remembered Mother's dieing wish was to be happy. I sighed heavily.
"What's wrong?" Panda asked
"Oh nothing, it's just I need a new adventure. Something to spice up my life..." I said with exaggeration
"I heard people are trying to find that Big Bird who's capturing girls with big ears, the reward is 1,000,000 rupees." Panda said with a smile. I felt my ears- big, as always.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking..." I said with a smug smile
"Lets." She said
We finished our coffees and made our way to the Windmill. We tried to avoid the man in green tights, who was still screaming he was innocent. We laid down on out bellies and used a map and marked the sightings of the Big Bird.
"Okay, he was spotted on Forest Haven yesterday and then Bomb Island last week. Then a month ago, Dragon Roost, so I'm guessing he's around Forest Haven." She said while pointing at the islands while I circled them. I circled the islands surrounding Forest Haven a couple times.
"Let's go there then." Panda said to me. I could see her icy blue eyes sparkling like glittering blue rupees.
"PANDA!" People exclaimed from the bottom of the windmill
"Oh s***..." Panda muttered "I really have to make a better distraction... Gotta go, Tetra, remember... your in charge of capturing him now. Let's meet back here in a month." I nodded while she left. I decided to eavesdrop on Panda.
"Panda! Where were you? We were worried!" Someone said
"I was hanging out with Tetra, Atsuma" Panda said innocently
"Well, make a better distraction! Yeah, you think you could distract me with a poor, lost, hungry child!" Someone (Atsuma?) yelled
Nooooo!" Panda screamed "I have a life other than pirates!"
I grabbed the map and backed away silently. This is gonna get bloody... I thought. I ran towards my ship where Gonzo was waiting for me.
"Miss Tetra! Where were you? We were done moving the goods hours ago!" Gonzo said. I rolled my eyes. I hated it when Gonzo called me "Miss Tetra."
"I was hanging out with Panda." I said innocently like Panda "By the way Gonzo, we're capturing the Big Bird now."
"Just as I was thinking." Gonzo lied
"I have a map that shows the recent sighting of that b******." I said proudly. I slipped away to go to my quarters and collapsed on the bed.
Why did Panda put me in charge of capturing the Bird? I asked myself. I fell asleep right on the spot.
The next morning, I felt a bit dizzy and had a head ache from my dream. My dream was really scary. A big, colorful bird all of the sudden grabbed me with his claws and took me away from where I was standing. I heard myself screaming so loudly, that I woke up screaming and with a head ache.
Someone knocked at my door.
"Come in." I said in a sleepy voice. It was Zuko.
"Miss Tetra," I groaned loudly. "We have good news!" Zuko said
"What?" I asked with a lot of confusion
"We saw the Bird! It's nesting place is here." Zuko said while pointing at the map I drew circles on.
I got up and walked to see the map closer.
"E7." I said
"Yup and we heard reports this morning that other pirates were gonna try to capture it at noon.
Oh no! I thought, "Where are we?"
"Fire mountain..." Zuko said "Or maybe East Triangle Island..."
I wanted to scream at him and throw him off the ship.
"FIND OUT AND SET A COURSE FOR E7!" I screamed. I rubbed my temples vigorously. Mother said it was suppose to calm you down when your life is falling apart.
"Okay, geez. Take a chill pill..." Zuko said while leaving my quarters
I took a deep breath and looked up at the painting of my mother.
Relax, my sweet Pirate Princess. Mother said from the painting of her. I held my hand up to the painting and felt the rough texture of the paint.
"I will capture that bird, Mother." I swore, "I will."

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

Yay!!!! After watching Youtube videos on The Wind Waker for exact quotes, I'm finally done with Chapter 2. Enjoy! I'm still accepting sign ups!

Chapter 2

When we arrived at E7, I could see so many pirate ships crowding the little island. I looked at the top of the Peak and saw the Big Bird, majestically resting on the top, completely unaware of the pirates going to try to capture it.
"Caw Caw!!!!!" The Big Bird cried as the pirates crept closer. I ran up the peak, ignoring Gonzo' cries about how crazy I was and the pirates trying to tackle me down, but I was too quick. I dodged the little birds and made my way to the nest, by calling a seagull to lift me. I got really close to it and let go of the seagull. I was about 3 feet away from it.
"CAW! CAW!" The Bird screamed. I heard a loud, high-pitched squeal. I wasn't sure if it was me. The Bird was coming right at me.
"CAW! CAW!" The Bird screamed while I tried to get away, but he snatched me right away. I could not manage to struggle and I felt sleepy.
The fool I was... I thought before I fell asleep.
When I woke up, I was no longer feeling a squeezing motion at my stomach; instead I was hanging from a tree. I screamed and struggled to get down. The branch broke and I fell face flat on the ground.
"OOOWWWWCH!!!" I said while getting up. I was sooo dazed. I noticed a boy in green came up to me and stared at me.
"Wow. What's with the get-up?" I comment on his clothes "Well, whatever. So, where am I...?"
"Well, uh..." The boy tried to say
"Oh, that's right! That giant bird came and..." I said while looking around on where I was.
"Miss! Miss Tetra!" A familiar voice exclaimed. I looked over to the voice and saw Gonzo waving his hands up. He came over to where I was.
"Oh! Oh, thank... thank goodness! You're safe!" Gonzo gushed "When I saw you get dropped on this summit, I thought for sure you'd..."
"Summit?" I asked "So that bird dropped me on the top of a mountain? Well, wasn't that nice of it!"
I began to walk where I saw an exit and motioned Gonzo to come with me. "Well, don't just stand there! Let's go! Time to repay our debt to that bird in full!"
"But, Miss... What about this boy?" Gonzo asked
"Don't worry about him. Come on!" I called from the outside. I felt a cool breeze blow on my face. I looked out onto the bridge and saw a little girl dressed in a blue flora dress. She looked about 7 years old.
“Hoy! Big Brother!" The girl called while waving to the boy in green. The boy in green waved back. I rolled my eyes. Sometimes, waving means goodbye for good, Mother said in my head. The girl ran towards the boy in green. I looked to my right and saw the Big Bird coming after me again. I screamed, but instead of the bird taking me, it took the little girl. The boy in green screamed.
"CAWWWWWW!!!!" The bird screamed and took the little girl away.
"Brother!!!" The little girl screamed. The boy in green took out his sword and started to go after the bird and the little girl. I ran after him. I guess he never heard of "Gone for Good." Just in time, I grabbed his hand and pulled him away. Gonzo caught my waist.
"Uhhn! Stupid kid! Get a hold of yourself! She's gone. There's nothing you could do." I said. What I said reminded me about Mother, but there was something I could have done.
"What?!? You want to come with us on our ship?" I said alarmed. I could feel the warm white sand touching my toes and the soft warm breeze blowing at my face.
The boy in green nodded.
"Do you understand what you're asking for? We're pirates! You know... PIRATES! The terror of the seas! What do we get out of bringing some helpless little kid along with us? I'll tell you what we get... a headache." I rambled "I know who you must feel, with your sister having been kidnapped and all... But that doesn't really have anything to do with us, now does it?"
"And how do you figure that...?" Someone said. I looked to my right and saw a rito with his arms crossed.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa there! Just who are you?! Where do you get off butting in on someone else's conversation?!" Gonzo said to the rito while I just stared at him. He had white, and I mean white, wings with a small strip of light brown on them. His beck looked borwnish orangeish and his face looked very sincere.
"Please! All I mean to say is that if you big bad pirates hadn't come to this quiet little island... That poor girl wouldn't have been snatched by that bird." The rito explained carefully. My eye widened for some odd reason.
"And just what do you mean by that?" I asked rudely.
“Just be quiet for a moment, and I’ll tell you!” The rito said. “Now, as my work entails delivering letters, I spend much of my time traveling amongst the manu different island. As a result, I hear many things… Haven’t any of you heard word that young girls have been getting kidnapped lately from all regions of the Great Sea?” I decided to stay quiet.
“No matter, whether you’ve heard it or not, that seems to be the case. Young girls with long ears like yours have getting kidnapped never to be seen again. And unless my eyes fail me, the young girl who was just kidnapped from this island also has long ears, does she not? Much like YOU do Miss Fearsome Pirate. My point is that the bird mistook that poor girl for you, and that’s why it grabbed her!”
I did not answer. It wasn’t my fault that bird captured that little girl!
“And correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it was young Link here who saved you from the monsters in the forest, wasn’t it?” I deicded to answer now.
“… Is this true?” I asked
“Oh! And while I’m at it... You may as well tell you that the bird that kidnapped both you and Link’s sister has made its foul nest to the north, on the heights of the Forsaken Fortress.”
“The Forsaken Fortress?!” I said alarmed. I remembered that was Mother’s last place to visit before she fell of the highest cliff of the foul fortress. I shivered.“Isn’t that the place where...”
“So what are you going to do?” The rito said while interrupting my train of thought. “Under the circumstances, I don’t think it would be unreasonable for you to give Link a little help, now, would it?”
“Hmph… I don’t need you to tell me that!” I replied “Even if I were to consider it… Lately, I’ve heard nothing but evil rumors about this Forsaken Fortress... You can’t possibly mean to go there with nothing but that cheap little sword! That’s not brave! It’s stupid. I mean, come on! Even a simple little island like this has to have something you could use as a shield. You know, something to protect yourself with? Anything? Tell you what. If you come back with something like that, we’ll let you stow away on our ship. Oh, and one more thing: once we leave, you won’t be coming back here for a while, so you’d better go say good-bye to your family while you have the chance. I don’t want you getting all weepy-eyed and homesick on me!”
The boy in green left to go to his house. Or what I suspected as his house. I waited for 10 minutes. He must have a lot of family…
“Wow, that’s a decrepit old shield…” I commented “Are you sure you can still use that thing? Are you going to get splinters and cry? Well, whatever… If you’re ready, then let’s go! Are you ready?”
The boy just nodded.
Bong!
Senza banged on the gong, our tradition every time we went somewhere on the ship.
Bong!
I signaled Nudge to pull down the sheet for the mast, and then Gonzo steered the ship out of the small port. I watched the boy in green wave good bye to the islanders. I guess he’s popular around these parts.
Suddenly, he ran up the beam where we were sitting and saw an ancient old lady. His eyes were wide open. He waited for a few moments, and waved to her.
“Ugh… How much longer is this going to go on, do you think? Do you have an estimate?” I teased
All of the sudden, he turned and just looked at me.
“Are you sure you shouldn’t just quit right now? Seriously, think about it.” I put my hands behind my head. “I can tell you’re just going to get more sentimental from here on out. There’s still time, you know… Are you sure we shouldn’t just turn around and take you back to your island?”
The boy in green just looked away from me. I smirked for some odd reason.
Bong!
The boy in green jumped down and went to below the decks, where Niko was while I retreated to my quarters and slept on my bed and for the first time, I didn’t think twice about sleeping.

TreeHuggerPanda

Yes! It's finally done! I can't continue if I don't get any signups, so...... SIGN UP! (I'm in desperate need of krooks and ritos)

Chapter 3
When I woke up, I staggered to the door of my quarters to see what time it was. It was night and I could see bright lights at the distance.
Forsaken Fortress I said to myself. I immediately went out to the deck and saw the bright lights getting closer. I climbed up the lookout tower to get a clearer look. I saw the boy in green walk into the deck.
“Hey boy in gr- errr… Link! Hey! Link! Here I am! Up here!” I called
The boy in green/Link climbed the ladder up to the top with me. When he got to the top, he looked around. I put my hands on my hips.
“What were you doing with Niko?” I demanded “Don’t tell me you were playing some stupid game for treasure… were you?” The boy/Link just stared at me.
“… Well, whatever! There’s something you need to see! Have a look over there… That’s the cursed isle known as the Forsaken Fortress.” I said. I gestured for him to take a look at the fortess.
“There are all sorts of strange rumors about this place. What I do know is that long ago, it used to be the hideout of a no-good group of pirates we used to compete with…” I remembered when I when Panda was taken from our crew from that no-good pirate crew. “But they were just small-time. Now, the place looks like it’s pretty dangerous.”
I looked around the fortress and saw a few seagulls. “Ah! I knew it! Look! Over there! By that window!” I pointed to the window where the seagulls where. “Have you ever seen so many seagulls flock like that before? ...I’ll bet you anything that’s the place where they’ve got your sister locked up!... But it looks like the whole place is under really tight guard. This won’t work… We’d be spotted before we got anywhere near landing there. Hmmm… What do we do now?”
I remembered when we once shot Niko out of a barrel to test out a new machine we got. I smiled mischievously. I yelled to Gonzo to get the barrel shooter out and launch Link. I slipped a special stone Mother owned inside Link’s pack and the next thing we knew Link screamed to get him out of the barrel.
“Look, don’t struggle. If you really want to get into a dangerous place like that, this is the only way to do it. Trust me.” I pep talked him, “We pirates do this all the time. Don’t worry about it! It’ll be a piece of cake! Is everybody ready?”
Gonzo saluted for some odd reason.
“Never you fear, kid. We’re pros. We’re going to launch you good!”
“3! ...2! …1!” I yelled
“AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!” Link screamed
The boy was now on his own and I finally got time to catch that bird.
“Wait… didn’t Miss Cleo (don’t kill me Astuma:P) said she had a list of things she wanted us to do in her will?” Mako, the brainiac of the crew, asked
I flinched at my Mother’s name.
“Yeah, let’s go see it, but I have to do something first. EVERYONE TO MY CABIN, NOW!” I exclaimed. After everyone cleared out, I took out my special stone. I could see green cloth right through it.
“Your sword landed all the way up there? Shoot! I’m sorry! I apologize! I guess my aim was off by a little.” I said into the stone. I could feel the look on Link’s face and decided to make fun of it. “Heh heh… The look on your face… Priceless!” I could now see Link’s face.
“Heh heh… I slipped this stone into your pocket just before we fired you over there. It’s no ordinary stone, either. I can see what you’re doing through this stone and obviously you can hear me through it. So if you hear my voice, you’d better take this thing out! Hey, but listen carefully! I need this back after you save your sister, so don’t go losing it, you understand?!” Link put the stone back in his pocket and the picture went black, but I could still hear him. I breathed the salty ocean air. It smelled just like Mother.
“Owwww…..” Someone said
I quickly took out the stone and told Link what I knew.
“Listen up, Link… There’s a monster running the searchlight up there!” I told Link trough the stone, “If you can slay the monster, then just maybe it’ll shut the searchlight down.”
I could see Link was rolling his eyes.
“Oh… but you’re unarmed aren’t you? All you have is a shield… If I were you, I’d try to use my shield to deflect the monster’s blows and see if I could make it drop its weapon. If you did that, you could pick up its weapon.” I hinted, “… But that’s just me. What’ll you do?” Link put me back into his pocket and the stone went black.
I ran to my cabin, with everyone waiting for me quietly.
“Miss Tetra! We have found the will of Miss Cleo!” Gonzo informed
I fell to my knees and sniffled.
“Awww… its okay…. Now what are you sad about?” Gonzo said to comfort me
“Mot…. Mother…… Is never gonna come back….” I sobbed
“We already know that, now why are you suddenly sad about it?” Gonzo asked. I looked right into his eyes.
“Never call Mother, Miss Cleo. Or me Miss Tetra.” I said fiercely
“I’ll try.” Gonzo said “Now let’s go on with the will.”
Senza cleared his throat.
“I, Cleopatra Zelda Hyrule of the Great Sea, shall declare this my last will and testimony. I am in perfect mental condition. Senza shall now read. My debts are all paid except one. I would like my lovely daughter, Tetra Zelda Hyrule, to carry this deed out: One, protect my golden necklace with all of your power. Two, capture Din’s Pearl, Farore’s Pearl, Nayru’s Pearl, and the Wind Waker. Four, guard them with your life. Do not question this, for this is too important for an explanation. I love you, my Pirate Princess. Niko, you might have not been with our crew very long, but I would like to give you my old clothing to make into rags so you can clean better. Zuko, I would like to give you my old telescope, so you can be a better lookout person. Mako, I would like to give you my books. I will trust that Gonzo, Nudge, and Senza will divide up anything my daughter does not want. My only dear daughter, you may have my all of my finest jewels and clothing. Only my dear daughter may get the best. I may be not on this world physically, but my spirit soars in the sails. Good bye dear crew.” Senza read from the will
My jaw dropped all the way to the floor. Mother never let me play with her jewels and clothing!
I ran to the back of the room, where Mother’s stuff was held. I took out the clothes I didn’t want and gave them to Niko, gave the ancient telescope to Zuko, and all of the books to Mako. Gonzo, Nudge, and Senza didn’t get much because I wanted most clothes and jewels.
“Miss… er… Tetra! What about the debt Miss… er… Cleo wanted you to do?” Gonzo asked
My happy bubble burst.
“Uh… what are the pearls exactly?” I asked
Mako pipped up.
“Well, their purpose is unknown, but I think a few tribes like the krooks and the ritos have them.” Mako explained
“Set a course for Windfall Island.” I said with a smug smile, “We have pearls and a bird to catch.”

Last edited:

TreeHuggerPanda

Short chapter!

Chapter 4

We arrived at Windfall Island the next day, only hearing crazy stories about my capture.
"That pirate girl just stood up to that bird and it looked like she wanted to get captured." A bizarre salesman replied "Buy this!"
I sighed. The people will never know the true story.
I stepped into the Windfall Cafe, only finding Panda slumped on her seat and trying to bare the rants of her pirates. I walked a little closer.
"Panda, seriously, we are competing with Tetra's crew! How could you say that?!" Someone exclaimed
"Look, Sully, Celeste, Atsuma... Tetra and her mother practically saved my life. You can't just make me end my friendship with her!" Panda shot back. I saw her wink at me.
"But we can't let you meet her every month. She's suppose to be our rival!" A light brown haired, blue eyed guy shouted. A curly, blonde haired, blue eyed girl and a brown eyed, brown haired guy nodded in agreement.
"You guys are the worst! I wish Tetra was here!" Panda exclaimed. She winked at me. I knew what to do.
"I heard it all!" I interjected.
The curly blonde haired girl gasped loudly. The guys just had their mouths wide open.
"You all hate me!" I screamed, "You hate me!"
"We don't Tetra, I'm Atsuma, by the way." The brown eyed, brown haired guy held out his hand.
"And I'm Sully." The light brown haired, blue eyed guy held out his hand.
"And you know meee~! But I'm Celeste, in case you forgot~!" The curly blonde haired, blue eyed girl chimed
"How can you say that in a time like this?!" Panda contracted
"Tetra never met some of us." Atsuma replied, as if these events had never happened.
Panda rolled her eyes.
"Panda, Tetra, you understand there is controversy between all of the pirates right now, right?" Sully asked
Panda and I nodded.
"We might be allies, but we have to break a part for a while. Just not see each other for a few months, because well, we feel stopping at Windfall is too much because we can't explore too far." Celeste explained
"So do you guys agree? We need this time to explore farther areas of the Great Sea. There's so much we haven't seen in our lifetime."Atsuma begged, "Pleeeeeease..."
I finally understood Panda's crew. They didn't want to break up our friendship, they wanted to break apart for a while, just to explore.
"No," Panda said,"Way too much to ask for."
"Yes," I replied "I will direct my crew to work on Mother's last request."
"Good. Now say bye, Panda." Sully said. He motioned Atsuma and Celeste to the door. as soon as they left, Panda cried on my shoulder.
"You do know what this means, Tet?" Panda asked
"Of course, I have to work on Mother's last request. She needs me to do this." I replied
"Okay... I understand." Panda said. We hugged each other good bye. It was the last time we ever got to see each other.

Last edited:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I found the time to catch up. So I see you are writing, Panda. Good. Anyway, good job, I am liking the story, I just hadn't had the time to come and post here my thoughts, too busy trying to finish my own story lol.

Here are a few mistakes I found that you can fix if you want to.

"But we can't let you met her every month (meet)

"We don't Tetra, I'm Atsuma, bu the way." (by)

Panda rolled eyes. (insert her between rolled and eyes to make it sound better)

too much because we can't explore to far." (too)

Keep it coming along, Panda, you are doing great. ~Atsie

TreeHuggerPanda

I found the time to catch up. So I see you are writing, Panda. Good. Anyway, good job, I am liking the story, I just hadn't had the time to come and post here my thoughts, too busy trying to finish my own story lol.

Here are a few mistakes I found that you can fix if you want to.

"But we can't let you met her every month (meet)

"We don't Tetra, I'm Atsuma, bu the way." (by)

Panda rolled eyes. (insert her between rolled and eyes to make it sound better)

too much because we can't explore to far." (too)

Keep it coming along, Panda, you are doing great. ~Atsie

Oops, I type really fastXD. And Spelling is my writing weakness:(

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Great! I love it and I didn't get bored for even a second! I like Celeste being cheeky like that , nice job. To avoid spelling mistakes why don't you write it on Microsfot Word?

TreeHuggerPanda

Great! I love it and I didn't get bored for even a second! I like Celeste being cheeky like that , nice job. To avoid spelling mistakes why don't you write it on Microsfot Word?

I do, but sometimes, I like to type on other computers because I can't lug my laptop around (it' freakishly big) so I sometime type it on my email account. (compose mail---->save as draft) I guess I'll have to type only on Microsoft Word from now on.

TreeHuggerPanda

There's a lot of swearing, so beware.

Chapter 5

I left the Windfall Café, with my eyes full of tears.
She promised to write letters, but why are you sad? I asked myself. I wiped away the tears and ran to my ship. I have a bird, pearls, and a wind waker to catch
“GONZO! SET A COURSE FOR DRAGON ROOST ISLAND!” I screamed my lungs off. I entered the ship and saw all of them playing cards.
“WHAT THE **** is ****en wrong with you mother****ers?!” I demanded
“Whoa! Lannnnn-guage, Missy!” Senza reminded
I sighed impatiently and tapped my foot. “Tsk, tsk, tsk.”
“Fine… EVERYONE BACK TO THEIR STATION!” Senza screamed
“That’s better;” I commented. I turned to Gonzo “Set a course for Dragon Roost Island.”
“Yes Miss… er… ma’am.”
“Mako,” I turned to Mako, who was standing right next to me “Do you know anything about the pearls and the wind waker?”
“Well, I know that the pearls were a gift from the Goddess and they were given to the guardians of the earth, Valoo, The Great Deku Tree, and Jabun. The Great Deku Tree gave his pearl to the krooks and Valoo gave his attendant, who I heard, has died. I’m not sure about Jabun though… but the wind waker can control the winds and conduct an orchestra of ancient instruments.” Mako explained
“Good, let’s go to Valoo’s attendant then.” I replied
“But… but she died!” Mako cried
“Then where are we supposed to go then? Do you have an idea?” I asked rudely
“She probably gave it to her son before she died, which I think is the chief of the rito tribe.” Mako replied
“THEN LET’S GO TO THE ****EN DRAGONROOST ISLAND!” I screamed
“Lannnnn-guage!!!” Everyone reminded
“Tsk, tsk, tsk.” I replied
Everyone sighed.
We arrived at Dragon Roost Island at night. I looked up and saw a big, red, at dragon on top of the volcano. I stared at him in awe.
“Um… Miss… er… Tetra, it’s not nice to stare.” Gonzo reminded
I saw a rito in white clothing point at me from the sky and landed right in front of me. He had really pale skin, black hair, and green eyes.
“Hello, who are you?” He asked
“T…Tetra… the she-pirate…” I replied. I was afraid of him already.
“What are you doing on our island?! Are you invading?!” He demanded
“Hold up, Seres.” Someone behind him said. It was a white haired rito wearing some special robes. He was followed by two other ritos. I guessed he was the chief. “You know you can’t interrogate a little girl like that!”
“I’m… I’m not little!” I cried
“Little or not, she brought pirates. She’s invading our land.” Seres explained
“I don’t think a little girl can organize a band of pirates. I think she’s here to explore or something.” The chief replied
“I’M NOT A LITTLE GIRL!!” I yelled
All four of the ritos rolled their eyes.
“Fine then, Miss Tetra the she-pirate, why are you on our island?” The Chief asked
“I need something from the attendant of the great sky spirit, Valoo.” I replied
“Well, um... I don’t know how to break it to you, but she died.” The Chief said. I could tell he was sad.
“Well, where can I find Din’s pearl?!” I demanded
“Din’s Pearl?!” Someone said from behind.
I saw a girl rito with really long redish brown hair with red eyes. She was holding a harp type of thing.
“Prince Komali had it… but he gave it away to… um… Link.” She replied
I could not believe the boy in green got Din’s Pearl first!
“YOU HAVE TO BE ****EN KIDDING ME!!!!!” I screamed,
“Lannnnn-guage!!!” Gonzo reminded. I huffed. I knew I should’ve trusted him!
“Do you know anything else?” I asked the ritos
“I did hear Link was trying to get all of the pearls.” The girl rito said
“Thank you, now I must ship off.” I said, “Oh, by the way, did you hear anything about where he is going?”
“I did hear he was going to Forest Haven for Faroe’s Pearl.” The girl rito said
“Thank you, now I must really ship off.” I looked up and saw a rito wave at me and he landed in front of me. It was the postman!
“Are you Miss Fearsome Pirate?” The postman teased
“…Shut up!” I replied
“Oh well, I have a letter for you from Miss Other Fearsome pirate.” The postman handed me a letter and flew back up to the sky. Panda!
I tore opened the letter.

Dear Tetra,
I am currently sailing off to the unknown parts of the Great Sea. I really am ****ed that we can’t meet up every month, but that’s okay because we can write letters! Celeste and Atsuma say hi. I’m really stressed right now because there’s a possibility that we might have a rival who is trying to pick a fight with us. I hope it isn’t those pirates again.
Panda​

I hugged the letter as hard as I could and boarded the ship. But I knew Panda was hiding something. She wouldn’t write that small of a letter.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Ok I have read the equivilant of 4 chapters so far and I must say I am impressed. Unlike your Navi fic where this style did not fit for quick pacing this fic is an adventure story that is meant to take us places while going with Tetra's mind. You portray Zelda pretty well as a rough and tough girl on the outside, and a emotional person when discussing her mother. I am impressed at how you managed to cover so much story as well without making it seem rushed in the slightest. Good job.

Also I have something that you might be interested in. During the Forbidden Forest mission, if you use the Tingle Tuner, Tetra talks to Link and informs him on finding treasure there.

Anyways I'll be sure to read the rest later, I wouldn't miss it!

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Um Okay, I found some mistakes but I don't think I will be posting those up, maybe you might think that I only come to point those out. They are just typos and one un-needed word. I enjoyed Tetra ranting and using bad language, lol and I had a laugh when the four Rito rolled their eyes lolz. I could just about picture four birds doing that at once. :lol:

TreeHuggerPanda

Really short chapter, but a surprise near the end:nod:

Chapter 6

“Hey Mako.” I said to Mako, who was sucked into his book.
“Uh huh,” He replied, “What do you want?”
“Where is Jabun? I want to get Nayru’s pearl before Link does.” I explained
“Greatfish Isle.” Mako said without looking up from his book
“GONZO, SET A COURSE FOR GREATFISH ISLE!!” I screamed. I collapsed into my quarters as soon as I got there.
BOOM!
I woke up.
“****! What was that?!” I demanded, Senza rushed inside my quarters.
“We’re here… but too late…” Senza commented
“Why?” I asked. Senza gestured me to take a look outside. The rain was very heavy and it blinded me.
“Too late…” Zuko sighed
I looked up suddenly and saw the postman circling around the isle. He swooped down as soon as he saw me.
“Miss Fearsome Pirate, you have a letter.” The postman handed me a letter.
“Thank you.” I nodded to Gonzo. I knew what to do. “Do you mind telling me what the **** is going on here?”
“Yeah!” Zuko, Senza, and Gonzo butted in
“Uh… well… I heard from Valoo that um… Jabun, the sea spirit, escaped the wrath of Ganon before that Ganon attacked. So it’s stormy here. I heard a rumor that Jabun now resides in a cave in Outset Island.” The postman gabbed and then gasped
I had a big toothy smile. “Thank you.” The rito took flight.
“Gonzo…” I smiled for an odd reason
“I know… set a course for Outset Island.” Gonzo said annoyed
Don’t ever trust that boy, Link ever again. He didn’t tell anything about Jabun or his purpose trying to get Mother’s pearls. I thought carefully. I opened the letter and gasped.

Dear Daughter,
I am very sorry that I have not been in the life you had led without me. I had recently found out that your mother had died. I am very sorry. She was a great woman, but I would like to take custody of you, so you will never be alone in this world ever again. I heard you were traveling with pirates. Baloney, I said. You are in the boarding school your mother sent you to, right? My dear daughter would never trust dirty, stinky pirates. She will be a great woman who will someday woo a man to marry and be rich as her heart’s content! I would like to meet you at Windfall Island as soon as you get this letter. I’ll be waiting. I have attached a note to give to your Headmistress. I will wait for you at the Windfall Café.
Your father​

After all these years, I never thought my father would try and get contact with me. He was very disappointed with my behavior because I loved the sea, so Mother told him I went to a boarding school where I will become a proper lady, but Mother said she will never let that happen, so I was allowed to live with her, exploring the seas with her. My father cared, though! He thinks I’m now a lady!
No, push that awful man away from you! It was my mistake I saved him from that dastardly fortress! Continue with my last request! Please, my pirate princess! Mother said in my head
I didn’t know what to do. Yes, I had always wanted to meet my father, but my mother absolutely regretted saving him. She was the one who raised me from the beginning.
Go meet him, but first go to Outset Island I said to myself

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Alright, I've just read this chapter and I have to say although we get an interesting little insigh on Tetra and her past in a way that isn't OOC. Though I will admit, since the chapter is shorter not much happens in terms of advancing the plot. Overall this chapter was done in a way to follow Wind Waker while giving us the insight of Tetra. Good job and I hope you go far.

TreeHuggerPanda

Kind of short chapter, but I already had the plot in mind, so it didn't take me long^^

Chapter 7

We arrived at Outset in the same night, tried and weary, but we had to keep going.
“Where do you think Jabun is?” Zuko asked me
“Where do you think?!” I yelled, “Ask Mako!”
“Jabun would probably be in that cave.” Mako pointed to the right side of the island.
We sailed over there and saw it was blocked.
“****! What are we going to do now?!” Gonzo asked everyone, but I knew he was mostly directing his question to Mako
“Bombs.” I replied, “There’s a bomb shop in Windfall. Gonzo…”
“Set a course for Windfall, yeah, I know…” Gonzo mumbled
I smiled contently. All I had to do now was relax until dawn comes again.
When we got there, it was still night time, which was weird. A trip like that should take until sunrise. I just sighed. Something had gone terribly wrong for the Great Sea.
“Everyone except Niko should come with me. And in case something goes terribly wrong,” I announced, “The password is “Barnacle” if Link tries to break in.”
Everyone nodded and knew it was an important trip to the bomb shop.
“Got it!” Niko said excitedly, “I’ll do the best I can!” I rolled my eyes; no one could be chipper about guarding the ship.
The rest of the crew and I walk to the bomb shop, trying to act causal.
“Hello, we need bombs.” Gonzo said to the man behind the counter.
“Alright, 50 bombs for 5000 rupees.” He replied
“I think not!” I cried, “Get him!” Gonzo, Senza, and Nudge grabbed the man and tried him up.
“HEEEEEELP!!!!!!” The man screamed. I slapped him across the face while Gonzo was tying a knot.
“Serves you right for giving us an outrageous price!” I said to him, I signaled to Senza and Nudge to carry some bombs to the ship. I sat in the corner, to keep my cool. Leading a crew was hard for me, but should be easier for you. Mother said in my head. Mako walked over to the man.
“Look, don’t be mad at us! It’s not our fault that we absolutely gotta have bombs to get the treasure we’re after!” Mako explained, “How about you just think of it as payback for the nasty little monopoly you’ve been running here, yeah?” Gonzo was done tying the knot, which made our job easier.
“So I bet you’re thinking it was foolhardy to ask the pirates to pay an outrageous price, huh? Yup. I bet you are.” Mako said, “…You know, Gonzo, I still can’t get over that bit of fast-talking you pulled to get that information out of the postman!”
“Huh?” Gonzo sad in confusion, “…Oh! Oh yeah! That was smooth!”
“I tell you, the minute I set my eyes on that Link, I just knew he was hiding something back at Outset, yeah?” Gonzo continued, “So when I saw that postman, I just pretended like I was all worried about the kid and stuff…” What in the world was Gonzo talking about?
“And presto! He spills the beans!” Gonzo finished
“Good work, Gonzo! Really! Just top notch! It’ funny, though… I’m thinking this is maybe the first time you’ve shown such wit… Such cunning…” Mako babbled, “…You know, with your sunning and Miss Tetra’s smarts… If you two got married and had a kid… That kid would be the greatest pirate to ever sail the seas! Yup! The greatest!”
“You idiot!” Gonzo yelled, “Keep your mouth shut, yeah? Don’t be so stupid!” He turned to me. “Miss Tetra!” I flinched, “Are you listening to this nitwit? Can’t you dock him some pay or something?”
“Quit goofing off, both of you!” I scolded, “Keep your childish jokes to yourselves and get those bombs back to the ship! The second you’re done loading them up, we’re setting sail for Outset Island!”
“Whaaat!? Miss! We have to leave immediately? But it’s been so long since we were on shore!” Gonzo exclaimed, “We need to fill our bellies with some good eating, yeah?How about we grub tonight and shove off tomorrow morning instead?” Senza and Budge were back for the next barrels of bombs.
“I mean… Uh, I-I’m fine either way, of course! Whatever you say is fine, Miss, is what I mean to say!” Gonzo said quickly, “It’s just that, the boys were so excited to come to town, yeah? And I can’t help but think it would be awful hard on them to leave so soon without a proper layover. So what say we set sail tomorrow, yeah? What do you say, Miss? That treasure isn’t going anywhere!” Gonzo turned to Zuko, Senza, and Nudge.
“You’re with me, right, boys?! Who’s for a night of fun?” Gonzo said with a ton of enthusiasm. There was an awkward silence.
“You’re all fools, do you known that? You saw that demolished island! You saw the senseless destruction.” I said with a dramatic effect, “We have to hurry on to Outset, or the same thing could happen there!”
Mako walked right up to me. “Huh? Not to be disrespectful, but by the sound of things, you’re worried more about that island than the treasure, Miss…” Mako pleaded
“Don’t be ridiculous! I want, you know… the treasure…” I lied. I was more worried about Jabun though for an odd reason, Mother loved most creatures, big and small. The only animal she didn’t like was caroches and monsters. I looked up and saw no other than Link, eavesdropping on us. He crawled back, but I winked and at that moment, I knew what to do. I began to walk towards the door.
“All right! Fine! Have it your way! We can leave town tomorrow, you big babies.” I said while walking, “But we’re setting sail at first light, so no sleeping in! Understood?”
“Aye-Aye!” Everyone else exclaimed. I had no idea what just happened, something, or someone was taking over me.
“Mother’s kindness is taking over you.” I said to myself, “Beware.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom