• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Terrible games that you enjoy anyway

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Sonic Heroes is not bad. if you think it's bad, I'll personally come to your house and eat all of your food while looking you in the eyes
I agree with this. I personally enjoy but Sonic Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog very much. I think they'd count on this list, though, because of how the average gamer views those games.

Skyward Sword is objectively a terrible game in some regards, but I enjoy it nonetheless.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Sonic The Hedgehog for the Xbox 360, also referred to as Next Generation, I agree it's a pretty ****ty game, incomplete and filled with annoying bugs and way too much speed for such little control over it. Still there are a lot of things I like about it, such as shadows version of jump dash (I originally hated but it looks cool so) and some of the other moves for Shadow and side characters. I do hate the game for making the "side characters" so much worse than the main 3 but it's a fully 3D Sonic game with a playable multiplayer, haven't had that since, well... Sonic Next Generation.

There was an old Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets game for PC that was made with Unreal. (Even had a fully accessible console with some easter eggs!) I have to say that the gameplay is like a simplified Jedi-Outcast in 3rd person mode. I thought it was fun for what it was, and Jeremy Soule's music was a lovely bonus.

In a weird way, I think it's a good way to introduce a small child to WASD controls on a PC, and I want to try that with my son once he shows enough interest. (He only cares about Mario Maker for now though. XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom