• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Magma VS. Team Aqua

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
*This thread is about two specific villainous teams. To discuss which evil syndicate is your favorite, see Favorite Villainous Team.
**I could not find a similar thread.

200px-Ruby_Sapphire_Team_Magma_Grunts.png
VS.
200px-Ruby_Sapphire_Team_Aqua_Grunts.png

We all know Team Magma and Team Aqua from Generation III's line of games, but the question is, which do you prefer? Fire types or Water types? Do you prefer Maxxie or Archie? I prefer Team Magma. I don't really know why, but I just do. The team just appeals to me more than Team Aqua ever did.

What about you? Which side will you choose? Discuss.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I pick Team Magma because am I **** going to be caught dead wearing those Team Aqua clothes. Plus, going off those pictures, Team Magma are huge! Look at the size difference; they just tower over the Aqua team. They'll definitely win. Team Magma all the way, baby. ;)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
They both suck...just another generic "big baddy" team...but I'll go on a limb and say Team Aqua because Aqua is the name of one of my favorite characters in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Short answer: neither.

ThePurpleKnight

ThePurpleKnightmare
Magma is better because their outfits are cooler and their goal isn't completely stupid, but water types are better than fire. Magma girls are cute, Aqua girls are boys who wash their shirts too much so they shrunk. Making a map that people complain about all the water and instead adding land is not that bad, but cmon, trying to flood the earth to make the entire map into an ocean? WTF Aqua, that's nuts, without land there is no food.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
For me, it is definitely Team Magma. I like their attire better, I like Fire Types better, and I just think they are a cooler team in general. Plus, their motives are better. Team Aqua wanted to expand the sea, in a region that is mostly water anyway. Expanding the land seemed like a far better plan, since land is limited in Hoenn. I also really like Maxie as a villain, certainly more than Archie. Aside from his ridiculous voice from the anime, he is one badass character! Not only that, but him and I have the same taste in Pokemon. We both like Groudon better than Kyogre

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom