• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't know what to say other than I've already claimed blue VT. And we know there are at least four VT in the game. It's up to you to believe me.

My thinking was to let them be modkilled instead of lynching them ourselves. If they end up getting replaced, then maybe they can help us.

I don't want to vote Viral just yet, because I think the cop could investigate him tonight, like Jamie said.
VT is a **** claim, and we actually know there are 6 VT. I wish the remaining ones would claim so we could figure out if people are lying. That being said, I forgot about that claim. Coming in as a replacement is **** lol and I've been way off my game this game. I'm gonna keep my vote on you but zelda 15 also seems like a good choice.

Night Owl

~Momentai
As far as vanilla townies we have two dead and 3 claimed.
Vergo and Jaime have both softclaimed the unknown townie class, and Frozen has softclaimed sadia's counterpart. There is only one townie hidden provided everyone who claimed is telling the truth.

My hunch is that the claims are true because there haven't been any counterclaims. Scum is playing it safe by not claiming .

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah, I think that's fair, Night Owl. I've sort of lost track of this game and forgot who claimed and who didn't, I'm sorry, my bad, guys. Unvote

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT:
Viral Maze (1): Malon
Zelda15 (1): Viral Maze
Night Owl (1): Soul
Not Voting (11): Kokirion, Tristan, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Johnny Sooshi, Jamie, A Link in Time, Night Owl

YET TO REACH POST QUOTA
@Ver-go-a-go-go (1)
Day 4 ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, May 11, 2016. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to reach majority. You need 3 posts this game day to not be replaced

Night Owl

~Momentai
My top 4 scum candidates at the moment are:Mido, Alit, Viral, and Soul.

I think Toxic's thought of Zelda 15 being a vig is plausible. I think Tristan potentially has a power role seeing as he seems to have tested malon when malon claimed.

Toxic and Hero of time, feel like genuine town, so I'm not as suspicious of them.

The rest have (soft) claimed and Im inclined to believe unless there are counters.

My top 4 scum candidates at the moment are:Mido, Alit, Viral, and Soul.

You'd think I'd throw the Godfather under the bus to save Tristan, who you presume town? Because I was the one who started the bandwagon that got Doc lynched. Even if Tristan and I were scumbuds, why would I sacrifice the Godfather, arguably the most powerful mafia role, to save him?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I think Zelda15 is town, because of this:

Is there a reason why Zelda13 is not among us? She has been the most inactive of us all and I'm curious as to why she is not included?

Doc said this in response to Vergo when he listed Doc and Toxic as inactives worthy of a lynch. If Zelda was scum, I can't see Doc pointing her out as also worthy of a lynch when she was not initially mentioned. That would be an unnecessary sacrifice. Unless of course Doc was hoping she'd get lynched, making him look better, but I don't think so.

I do like the vig theory regarding Zelda15, it seems plausible.

So as of right now, this is what we have:

Almost guaranteed to be town:

-Malon
-Frozen Chosen
-Kokirion
-Jamie
-Vergo

All five of these players have active claims that all seem genuine. I'm willing to believe them all because I see no reason for any of them to have fakeclaimed.

Maybe town:

-Zelda15 (for the reason I stated above)
-Night Owl (He softclaimed Kokirion's counterpart commuter, I don't see much reason for him to fakeclaim because a commuter claim is very easy to disprove)

Neutral:

-Basically everybody else. I'm in the process of reading through the thread again right now though. I think I'd be OK with a Mido lynch, as he has been hiding under the radar this game. If it's between him and Night Owl, I'd rather lynch Mido because of Night Owl's softclaim.

-Basically everybody else. I'm in the process of reading through the thread again right now though. I think I'd be OK with a Mido lynch, as he has been hiding under the radar this game. If it's between him and Night Owl, I'd rather lynch Mido because of Night Owl's softclaim.

Right, I completely forgot about that softclaim. I'm fine with lynching Mido too.

Unvote
Vote: Mido

Sorry for flipping around so much guys.

Night Owl

~Momentai
@Soul @A Link In Time
You're right I owe you guys an explanation of my post. I made that a few minutes before bible study from my phone and didn't elaborate.

I started with the assumption that all of the soft claims are true. There have been no counterclaims, for them and I don't think scum would benefit from counterclaiming. If the person with the claim is honest a counterclaim makes the person with the claim liable to be lynched verifying the honesty of the counterer. Which would definitely expose scum.

As for Tristan and Zelda 15 I have sufficient reason to believe they are town as I stated in my last post.

That leaves 6 members, Mido, Viral, ALIT, Soul, Hero, and Toxic. Three of whom are likely to be scum.

I've been suspicious of Mido for a couple days now with the way he is barely making post count and is casually giving the occasional character analysis. This leaves me to suspect he is lying low like Doc.

Viral's methods don't feel like there is a method to them. It feels out of the blue played moment by moment. Which might be an attempt to keep town pointing fingers at each other prolonging the confusion. It's also interesting that he started with a vote on zelda 15 after Doc brought her up before he was lynched.

As for ALIT and Soul, I feel they may be trying to play town's best friend. In that they are trying to hide from town by being as town like as possible. Presenting analysis of people, voting with the town. When town suspicion moved towards inactives you saw an opportunity to look good as well as get rid of a scumbud who wasn't being as helpful as you'd like. Helping remove 1 scum might help protect the rest. Defending Doc would have instead cast suspicion on you when he was lynched. I admit the flaw in my reasoning is that it might have been better for scum to misdirect the town to someone else and maintain your numbers. I feel ALIT is experienced enough to possibly pull a play like that off. I understand that it's a stretch, though.

5th in line for my suspicion is Hero, his newness made me feel safer however he was very concerned about messing up and being lynched. So he might be an overly cautious new scum. (soul did assuage his fears of being lynched one time that he asked iirc)

Toxic is at the bottom of my suspicion list, he feels like he is trying to be genuinely helpful. (I admit I haven't much from him)

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
I've been a bit busy last days, but I'll give my opinion.

Out of the 14 players alive, I currently see the following as most likely to be town:
- Frozen Chosen
- Night Owl
- Jamie
- Vergo
- Malon

In addition, I do not want to lynch the following people (not yet):
- Soul
- Tristan
- HOT

That leaves 5 that I'm neutral or negative about:
- Zelda15
- Viral Maze
- Toxic
- Mido
- ALIT

I don't necessarily think that every mafia member is part of the last category. Perhaps only, say, 2 are. But I'm pretty confident this group at least hosts a significant part of the mafia team. And with the amount of people that we can currently trust, it's already nearly impossible for the mafia to win this game. If we only manage to corner 1 or 2 more, in whichever position the remaining is/are, we can sniff them out. It's only a matter of time.

I don't feel like voting for Zelda15 today, because she's been too inactive. That does not prove her innocence, but I think we will gain little information from it. She's on my to kill list, but not on top.
I would not prefer killing Toxic or ALIT today either, for reasons that for now I will keep private, but they're next if my first 2 prove to be innocent.

On the top of my list are currently Viral Maze and Mido. Seeing that many people are already voting for Mido, I will simply join that bandwagon.
Vote: Mido

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Mido lynch, huh? I honestly don't think he's that suspicious, but I see where people are coming from. Inactivity can be taken the wrong way, which is why I'm trying to get a bit more active. I won't vote yet, but maybe later today I'll change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom