Saxton Hale here.
Mercs! The time has come to take back Mann Co. from these robots! You've had your training. You've been equipped. And now IT'S TIME!
You may recognize your surroundings. For those of you who were too drunk the last time they were here to pay attention, you're in the dust bowl (and no, the location does not affect the game in any way). I don't know why, but Gray Mann's robots came here. I'm going to have my people do a little digging while you're all out there fighting and shooting and everything.
Now get out there! Take apart those robots! String Gray Mann up by his own boot-strings! I'm gonna get fighting this Yeti.
Hello, mercenaries. Jim Reddy here, one of Mr. Hale's personal assistants. As Mr. Hale is... ah, busy right now, he's tasked me with telling you exactly how he wants this "war" to pan out.
- Days will last five days, and nights will last two.
- Do not communicate with each other about the game outside of the game, unless told you may do so by myself.
- No directly quoting your role PMs, though you may paraphrase.
- One roleclaim will be allowed per day, and no name claims. Counterclaims do not count as roleclaims.
- Bold your votes and unvotes and put them on a separate line from everything else.
- You may vote for an Extension and it will be counted separately from votes on players. Majority must be reached to extend the day.
- Do not edit your posts.
- The player with the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. If a player reaches majority before the day ends then the game will immediately go into twilight. If a tie occurs then there will be a coin flip to decide who dies.
- No night posting
- No posts from dead players during the game, with the exception of a single post after death (their "last words"), which can only be something along the lines of a goodbye. No talking about what you think of other players or anything to actually do with the game.
- Players must make a minimum of 3 post every in game day or they will be replaced or modkilled. This does not take effect until Day 2.
- Do not reveal any information after you have died
- No posting during the night phase, other than the aforementioned "last words" of the lynchee.
- Any breaking of these rules will be dealt with with a warning, and if they continue, will be followed by a shotgun to the face. Be warned.
So, without further ado, let's begin.
THE SURVIVED - 6
SoulCthulhu - BLU Sniper, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Vigilante
- Frozen Chosen - BLU Demoman, a Vanilla Townie
- Ver-go-a-go-go - BLU Soldier, a Vanilla Townie
Zelda15Malon - RED Engineer, a Vanilla Townie HeroOfTime Johnny SooshiHeroine of Time - BLU Medic, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Doctor Dan JamieErenTheGenderfluidTitan - RED Soldier, a Vanilla Townie
THE DEAD - 14
- Storm - RED Heavy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Roleblocker (Lynched Day 1)
- Sadia - RED Demoman, a Vanilla Townie (Killed Night 1)
- Johnny Sooshi - BLU Engineer, a Vanilla Townie (Lynched Day 2)
- Pendio - BLU Heavy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Roleblocker (Killed Night 2)
- Doc - Gray Mann, the Godfather (Lynched Day 3)
Spiritual Mask Salesman[email protected] - BLU Spy, the Mann Co. Odd-Night Cop (Killed Night 3)
- Mido - RED Sniper, the Mann Co. Even-Night Vigilante (Lynched Day 4)
- Malon - RED Medic, the Mann Co. Even-Night Doctor (Killed Night 4)
- Night Owl - BLU Scout, the Odd-Night Commuter (Modkilled Night 4)
- Viral Maze - Deflector Heavy, the Gray Mann Co. Roleblocker (Lynched by majority Day 5)
- Kokirion - RED Scout, the Mann Co. Even-Night Commuter (Killed Night 5)
- Toxic_Snowman - Minor League Scout, the Gray Mann Co. Goon (Lynched by majority Day 6)
- Tristan - RED Spy, the Mann Co. Even-Night Cop (Killed Night 6)
- A Link in Time - Demoknight, the Gray Mann Co. One-Shot Strongman (Lynched by majority Day 7)
Day 1 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/
Night 1 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-23#post-1022303
Day 2 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-24#post-1022623
Night 2 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-36#post-1023702
Day 3 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-36#post-1024080
Night 3 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-46#post-1025522
Day 4 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-46#post-1025942
Night 4 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-52#post-1027097
Day 5 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-52#post-1027461
Night 5 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-54#post-1027725
Day 6 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-54#post-1028065
Night 6 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-57#post-1028821
Day 7 Start: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/team-fortress-2-mann-vs-machine.56191/page-58#post-1029218
DAY 1 BEGINS
Day 1 will end on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 at 3pm PST.
With 20 players alive, it takes 11 for majority