• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
VOTE COUNT:
Viral Maze (4): A Link in Time, Soul, Malon, Night Owl
Zelda15 (1): Viral Maze
Not Voting (9): Kokirion, Tristan, Mido, Frozen Chosen, Ver-go-a-go-go, Toxic_Snowman, Zelda15, Johnny Sooshi, Jamie

YET TO REACH POST QUOTA
Viral Maze (1), Ver-go-a-go-go (1)
Day 4 ends at 11:59pm PST on Wednesday, May 11, 2016. With 14 alive, it takes 8 to reach majority. You need 3 posts this game day to not be replaced

Searching for replacements for Zelda15, Night Owl, and Mido

Last edited:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Alright, we got our internet back sooner than expected. I've got a lot to read up on though.

For now I'll just say that I don't want to lynch Viral, at least right now. While it's suspicious that he hasn't died yet, he's a good player who, if town, is great to keep around. Let the cop investigate him tonight, if he flips mafia, lynch him. He's one of those players that I tend to always trust.

Alright, we got our internet back sooner than expected. I've got a lot to read up on though.

For now I'll just say that I don't want to lynch Viral, at least right now. While it's suspicious that he hasn't died yet, he's a good player who, if town, is great to keep around. Let the cop investigate him tonight, if he flips mafia, lynch him. He's one of those players that I tend to always trust.

You've got a point. Two other viable candidates would be Night Owl and Mido in my eyes, who are both being replaced. Since I could imagine Deku is running out of replacements at this point, I'd be alright with a lynch of one of them to save him some trouble. Thoughts?

Unvote

Night Owl

~Momentai
Sigh I should have left my vote on mido, I'm more suspicious of him than I am of Viral.
At the time it seemed like things were going towards a viral lynch, which would render my mido vote useless.

unvote

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun

I won't be breaking your trust tonight. I'm fine with being investigated, if that's possible...
Might seem like I'm just coasting through the days, but even if its true for Day 4; that I am through the days, the nights aren't all restful.

I'll post a vote and suspicions later, but I'm dead tired from work. Going to relax before I have to close Day 2 of Lineages. Me and my pops run our own reno and concrete business, so today was a concrete day, tomorrow is another early morning full of work. I've been working 9 days straight so far. I should get a post out by tomorrow night, leaving more than enough time before deadline.

Since activity has unfortunately slowed down to a crawl here, I'll go ahead and Vote: Night Owl.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
In that case, I take back my suggestion to lynch Zelda15. With the possibility of three townies dying, it would be best to try and find scum elsewhere. That being said, is it best to not lynch tonight and see if our cop or sniper can find anything? Since I think it's red's turn to take the night watch, we should have both.
Between your previous inactivity, your bitter remarks towards me at the slightest accusation (even though I didn't really accuse you), and you proposing a no lynch instead of lynching a completely inactive, probably soon-to-be-modkilled player...I really am suspicious of you. I can't pinpoint if you want to not lynch zelda15 to take the heat off you because she's town, you want to not lynch her because she's a scumbud, or you are genuinely town...but either way, scum vibes.

I'd rather have the cop investigate Viral Maze than lynch him right here since he's a pretty good player, but there's a chance we are playing into his hands and he has a protection-proof role such as godfather.

That being said, I'm going to Vote: Frozen Chosen
But I can see why the suspicion of Raj is there.

Between your previous inactivity, your bitter remarks towards me at the slightest accusation (even though I didn't really accuse you), and you proposing a no lynch instead of lynching a completely inactive, probably soon-to-be-modkilled player...I really am suspicious of you. I can't pinpoint if you want to not lynch zelda15 to take the heat off you because she's town, you want to not lynch her because she's a scumbud, or you are genuinely town...but either way, scum vibes.

I'd rather have the cop investigate Viral Maze than lynch him right here since he's a pretty good player, but there's a chance we are playing into his hands and he has a protection-proof role such as godfather.

Since Doc already flipped Godfather, it'd have to be another investigation immune role. Don't think they've got another one, but it's possible?

I think Frozen Chosen is town, but I can certainly see where you're coming from.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
@Soul ah you're right, so yeah likely the cop results would be legit.

I don't know what to say other than I've already claimed blue VT. And we know there are at least four VT in the game. It's up to you to believe me.

My thinking was to let them be modkilled instead of lynching them ourselves. If they end up getting replaced, then maybe they can help us.

I don't want to vote Viral just yet, because I think the cop could investigate him tonight, like Jamie said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom