• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote: A Link in Time

@Tristan , assuming there's two more mafia (which I think is more likely instead of three), who do you think are the last ones? If ALIT flips as one, who's most likely the last?

I have two suspects in mind after ALIT but want to hear what you have to say since you probably won't be in the game after today.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Vote Count:
A Link in Time (3): Tristan, Malon, Ver-go-a-go-go
Not Voting (6): Soul, A Link in Time, Frozen Chosen, Toxic_Snowman, Johnny Sooshi, ErenTheGenderfluidTitan

Post Count: Soul, Frozen Chosen (2), Toxic_Snowman, Johnny Sooshi (2), ErenTheGenderfluidTitan (2)
@Soul and @Toxic_Snowman have yet to post

Day 6 ends at 2pm PST on Sunday, May 22, 2016. With 9 alive, 5 is majority.
Everyone needs to make 3 posts this game day or else they are replaced.

G

Guest-3

I'm going to have to place a vote now.

Vote: Frozen Chosen

I have reason to believe that Frozen is a mafia member. I've read very far back in the thread, and there seems to be a consistency in many aspects of his posts....

I have reason to believe that Frozen is a mafia member. I've read very far back in the thread, and there seems to be a consistency in many aspects of his posts....

Okay. I'm gonna say the same thing I said to Jamie. I've already claimed being a vanilla townie. Doesn't make it 100%, but no has counterclaims me. You can say what you like but I just wanna remind you of that.

As for a ALIT lynch, do you guys think that is the best way? Both Soul and Toxic seem to be missing in action. So maybe ALIT is the best way to go. Not the best logic, but it's the only thing I got.

Vote: A Link In Time

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Vote: A Link in Time

@Tristan , assuming there's two more mafia (which I think is more likely instead of three), who do you think are the last ones? If ALIT flips as one, who's most likely the last?

I have two suspects in mind after ALIT but want to hear what you have to say since you probably won't be in the game after today.
Toxic and Malon are probably the ones I'd look at after today. I'd say Soul too, but I can't really tell if he's really scummy or really townie. Regardless, it seems like he's left ZD for a time, so it may be best to leave him for a modkill anyway and hope for the best.

Toxic over Malon because Malon replaced Hero, who I got more of a newbie vibe from. Toxic, however, has totally disappeared recently despite being quite active as town in Revival. I'm gonna take another look back at both of their posts later when I have time. At this point, I'd probably go for Toxic after Alit. I'm not sold on Alit, but I'd rather give Toxic at least a little bit of time to come in and write some words.

Another thing on Toxic is that he was one of the first to bring up the possibility of Zelda15 being a Vigilante. I can totally see scum saying something like that as a way of basically saying "look guys, we should maybe try to get rid of her, but at the same time she's inactive, but keep it in mind". Or perhaps hoping to get a confirmation out of her. It's great for the mafia if they're able to know who the vigs are.

Also @ErenTheGenderfluidTitan Frozen Chosen claimed VT earlier on and his claim has held up well since.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
@Malon can you come in and explain your reasoning for your vote instead of just liking my post? Both Tristan and I called you on it and you brushed it off.

**** it. You've seen the post, you've been on.

Vote: Malon

Can you provide reasoning? Stating you have reason is one thing, but actually sharing it is another.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
Okay, read through, I think I've got a grasp on the situation.

It seems like the two biggest suspects in general consensus are ALiT and myself. I see where both suspicions come from. In my personal defense, I took the last few days off of ZD to focus on school and such. I should have had some forethought and told people this, I know. I get how inactivity is a sign of potential scum, and I welcome a lynch if the Town finds it necessary.

I still am not sure who my biggest suspect is, because a lot roles are confirmed, or near-confirmed, such as the VTs. ALiT might be the best lynch for today, but I'd like to see how things go before I decide who to vote on.

Another thing on Toxic is that he was one of the first to bring up the possibility of Zelda15 being a Vigilante. I can totally see scum saying something like that as a way of basically saying "look guys, we should maybe try to get rid of her, but at the same time she's inactive, but keep it in mind". Or perhaps hoping to get a confirmation out of her. It's great for the mafia if they're able to know who the vigs are.
I can assure you I didn't bring up that theory to try and get her to claim. I was genuinely trying to help. I'm sorry if that gave the wrong impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom