• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TAC II- The Jewel of Darkness

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Naruto, calm down..." Kakashi sighed. "What should we do now? Go to the Dark World and try stopping this Ganon character?"

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Jayfeather nodded. "He is after Allen, so we better."

Suddenly, a flash of darkness and the lights blazed out. They came on a second later, but Allen was gone. "Allen?" Natsume hissed.
No reply.
Jayfeather gave an annoyed hiss. "Looks like Ganon has more influence on this dimension than I thought... They have got him"

(Where is Furry and Ele?)

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Ok. It's official. We're going to this... Dark World place. We have to save Allen!" Naruto exclaimed. "Let's go Team KAN!!!"
"Naruto... do you even know where you're supposed to be going?" "GWAH!? Oh. Yeah heheh. Of course! Just follow the #1 Ninja! This way fellas!"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Aigis watched Akihiko before knowing what he was going to do. The robot girl walked over to Natsume. "He has not said anything, but I believe Akihiko-san wishes to stay behind and watch over Mitsuru-san."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Naruto looks at Akihiko. "Huh? Oh... I get it. Well then, let's go Kakashi-sensei!" Naruto heads off with his master. "This isn't wise Naruto. We don't know where to go." "Pffft. I got this!"

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Jayfeather scratches Naruto and pads ahead. "If you don't want your friend to get killed a bloody death by Ganondorf, follow me. Remember I just escaped from here. I know the way... Stupid Twoleg...."

Jayfeather leads the group to the Portal, and enters the dark realm. It was all black, with black grass and crimson sand. They got spat out at the beach, thankfully. "At least it is better than getting spat into A dumpster......" He turned to the group and pointed with his tail to a giant obsidian and red tower far in the distance. "That is the tower."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Naruto? What do you say-" Kakashi looks where Naruto was, but is now gone. "Naruto? Where the heck..."

Meanwhile..... "Heheheh... now I can rush off and save the day myself! Stupid cat..."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
Naruto sees the castle up ahead. "Yes! Here we are!" He prepares himself to enter. *Hmmm... maybe I should.... yeah!* He rams the door full force yelling, "IMMA DESTROY YOU GANOOOONNNNNNDOOOOORRRRRFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!"

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"Guuhhh.... Feeling... woozy... imma... sleep now........." "Naruto! What the hell were you thinking!?" However, Naruto was already unconscious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom