• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

TAC II- The Jewel of Darkness

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Jayfeather tore his gaze from a puzzled Allen and rested them on Aigis. "Everybody listen well. There are two villains, each from a different world. They are called Ganondorf, and Tigerstar. Tigerstar is from my world. Though I don't know where the other one is from... The two, as payment for sins, got killed by another being and sent to the Dark Valley, a dimension where no light enters."

The Thunderclan medicine cat stopped and looked at the others. "Even though Ganondorf and Tigerstar built a giant tower out of obsidian, Ganondorf is not satisfied with the Dark Valley. Tigerstar found out that there is a way to open the sealed portal to the Dark Valley. It is sealed to them only, any other person can come and go. The only way for them to open the gate is the bloody death of the Six Heroes." He blinked, his blind eyes not leaving the others. "The heroes act as the seal. Tigerstar knows only two heroes; I am one of them, captured by Tigerstar. I managed to escape from the tower, and go into the portal to here. I have to warn the other victim." He hesitated. "It is Allen Walker, I heard."
Silence.
" I managed to escape through the portal, but that thing literally spat me in here. Stupid portal"

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
The group listened intently...except for Akihiko. He kept watch over Mitsuru, and was silent.

((hey sinriu, can either allen or natsume ask who the woman is?))

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Aigis grabbed Naruto's arm-her grip was very tight, her being a robot and all. "I do not believe that it is a good idea to harm someone who is currently hurt, Naruto-san."

pkfroce

Skelepuns
"She's right Naruto... You must be a real jerk to injure an already injured being." Kakashi scolds. "You guys are right..." mutters Naruto. "I'm sorry. So what's your name? And what the heck is going on here?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom