• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

System of a Down

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Hey anyone here a SoaD fan? I know I am. I really love SOAD's heavy style. It's probably one of the few modern bands I like, and they are stll from like the early 90s. Kudos to them.

Favorite Songs
Chop Suey
Aerials
Sugar
BYOB
Toxicity

So what do you guys think about them? do you really think they were the ones responsible for the Zelda Theme?(Link he came to town!:D...)

Hey anyone here a SoaD fan? I know I am. I really love SOAD's heavy style. It's probably one of the few modern bands I like, and they are stll from like the early 90s. Kudos to them.

Favorite Songs
Chop Suey
Aerials
Sugar
BYOB
Toxicity

So what do you guys think about them? do you really think they were the ones responsible for the Zelda Theme?(Link he came to town!:D...)
They are not responsible for the Zelda song. The author of the song is [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Joe Pleiman.
Its on Gannon-banned: http://gannon-banned.com/#soad
[/FONT]

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
Such a good band!
Be well up there in my top 30 perhaps.

BYOB
Streamline
Radio/Video
Science
Toxicity

LOVE YOU SOAD!

I like their self titled album and Toxicity. I can't say I am into their last few records. I can't really listen to them personally.

I especially love their Wu-Tang cover featuring the RZA ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Austin

Austin
I kind of view them as a more mainstream version of their predecessors, look up Mr. Bungle's first album if you don't get what I mean. That's not to say that they're a bad band though, Sugar is a great song.

Tom

Yes, they are good, but to my surprise, Serj Tankian is awesome even on his solo carreer, and to me he beats the band -alone- in many ways.

I found Serj's solo stuff continuing the boring aspects of their last two albums. I'm not too impressed with much of what they are doing, except some of Shavo's work outside of the band.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom