• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Sword Art Online SU

Then I have no clue who else to be. I don't find the idea of involving the main characters at all to be a good one, but I suppose I'll go with it. But with red players as a possibility, that definitely increases my options... hm.

Siniru

Zoldyck family assassin
Your Imagination... Is life real?! Am I real?!
Am I too late?! :(

name: Atsuki Robinhedge

appearance: Short cyan hair swept slightly left in a windswept hairstyle, with a pair of soft looking blue eyes and a delicate looking face. Has a pale complexion.
lvl. 1

beta tester: No

clothing: Atsuki wears a small blue waistcoat with a knee-length light blue dress, with a leather belt with a silver winged star on it.

armor: Blue metal gauntlets on her hands and a hidden symbol on her chest that repels damage (to an extent, of course)

Weapons: A blue metal Keyblade (Can I have a Keyblade?) with bat wings around the hilt. The main body of the blade is a pale blue metal complexion, with glowing blue writing in a mysterious language going along the blade. On the end is a wing made of water. On the hilt is a blue gem that looks just like the sea. It is called Surgebreaker, and it can control water.

personality: A sarcastic, go-with-the-flow girl. Nothing really gets to her, but her pet hate is being ordered around.

skill: fighter

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
I have to veto the keyblade and the crystal. There were no magic users in SAO nor were there keyblades

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
My second character - my villain-type:

Name: Death Angel (actually, her name is Gabrielle Wake, but very few people know this, as she is only known to most in-game by the ominous nickname).
Appearance: Few have seen her face and lived to tell. She has black hair, violet eyes, pale complexion.
Clothing and Armor: She wears a mask that resembles the skull of an antelope. She also wears white armor that is molded to look like bones (her breastplate, for instance, looks like the chest-cavity bones of some giant creature). This is topped off by a cape made from white feathers. The preference for the color white is a play on both the "purity" theme of Western culture associated with the color (corruption thereof) and the "death" connotations the color has in Eastern culture.
Weapons: Several normal weapons, but "Angel" does love her choppin' ax - She carries a light silver-colored ax with a broad blade that can be wielded in one hand.
Personality: Ax-crazy. She had it in mind to be a player-killer from the beginning. While most backed off once the game got real, it only made her more excited. She doesn't expect the game to end, and, being in a position to face no legal consequences in the real world, has decided to indulge her curiosity as to what actual killing is like. She's a sadist who enjoys hearing her victims scream and watching them writhe in pain (utterly facinated that this is all a neuro-transmat reaction caused by a simple helmet in real-world-land while nothing is actually happening to their bodies). She likes to see "the core of a person" - how they react when they know they're about to die/when they're being tortured. Will only "finish the job quickly" if she has to. It peaks an intellectual curiosity in her. She's here to play.
Skill: Butchery, murder/assassination.
Guild: - (I do not know if we want the actual Laughing Coffin Guild in here. I'd rather make one up and have this character as its leader. The "Broken Skull" Guild or something..).

Yes pls.

Name: Paul Brandon
Appearance: About 5'11, black hair covers the whole forehead, but not down to the eyes. Brown eyes.
Level: 24
Beater: Nah
Clothing: Blue cloak with a black shirt under, black pants, and brown leather boots.
Armour: Standard armour.
Weaponry: A katana with a black obsidian blade. As well as 3 darts kept in hanging on his belt.
Personality: Tends to stay to himself and take a long time to open up and trust people. Prefers to play solo, but doesn't object to guilds assuming he gets along with them and they're strong enough. When trusting, becomes very loyal and doesn't give up in dire circumstances. His weakness is his memories of the outside world. Hates cheese, hence his skill.
Skill: Cooking. He hates cheese, among other things, so he'd rather be able to cook for himself than hope there is no cheese.

pizzavato

B*RS
Bankai... you are officially the greatest person for making this RP. (Imma die hard fan of SAO)

Name: Rin nomura (Username: Starlight)
Appearance: Rin is 5 feet 3 inches. She has short jetblack hair with sky blue eyes.
Level: 1
Beta Tester: No
Armor: (This is just her beginning outfit. Rin will aquire better armour later on) A steel chestplate with a basic black cotton tunic underneath, a skirt with Black stockings, leather boots, and leather gloves
Weapons: A plain Steel BroadSword (She'll also get better weapons later on.)
Personality: Rin can be stubborn and jump to quick decisions. She's brave and will give her life for the sake of others.
Skill: Front line combat (Rin gains lots of strength as she levels up, and she likes to be in the frontlines)

Name: Kai matsuda (Username: Kaigo)
Appearance: 5 feet 7 inches, Kaigo is slightly buff and has messy brown hair, with cobalt blue eyes
Level: 1
Beta Tester: Yes (Could he possibly be a beater?)
Armor: (Armour is upgraded later on) A black cloak with white checkers on the collar, sleeves, and shoulders, Faded black pants, Dark leather boots, an Iron gauntlet on one hand, and multiple belts to hold his sword
Weapons: Kai uses a thin Steel sword with a curved handle for an easy grip.
Personality: Kai is a quiet person, yet, he is a good leader and is strong willed.
Skill: Front line Defense, and support (Kais Defensive parameters grow considerably as he levels up, and he protects his allies by sometimes taking hits for them) Cooking (Kai is excellent at cooking and his skill really goes up as he levels up. He likes to cook for rin since she really enjoys his cooking.)

Done...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom