• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Support Official LEGO Zelda!

M

MINGLES

Minecraft managed to get over 10,000 supporters for it to be officially considered for sets by The LEGO Company, I'm sure The Legend of Zelda can do the same!

Please pledge your support on the link below and make this come true! -

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/6809

Last edited by a moderator:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Even though I don't like it now Lego used to be my favorite thing to do. Before video games took over. But thinking of putting The Legend of Zelda and Lego together. MIND BLOWN! I hope this will happen, I could even boost the popularity of Zelda since Lego it so popular. We'll just have to wait and see I guess

Big Octo

=^)
The title of this thread was a bit misleading. You probably should have titled it something along the lines of "Please Support LEGO Zelda!"

Though I've grown out of LEGOS, this seems like a noteworthy idea. I guess it deserves a shot.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
As much as I love Zelda and Lego - no, I don't want to see a Lego Zelda. I've tried the Lego Harry Potter on the DS and frankly it just ended up boring me... I don't want anything like that to happen to Zelda. I prefer Lego being real life blocks that I can build anything I want with - so far they have not been able to make virtual legos be as fun as the real thing.

ZeldaFan11

#TeamPhelps
You know, ill support the cause because ALOT of younger kids love LEGO's so creating a LOZ LEGO kit will make lots of advertisement for the game itself. then more people(new people) would probably start getting in to zelda.

Hell yes. I've been a huge Lego fan for a long time; Lego is a huge part of my childhood. While I don't play with my Legos much anymore, I refuse to get rid of them, and the few times I pull them out I still get sucked into playing with them. Make fun of me for that if you want, but I'm not ashamed. :P

Lego Zelda would be perfect in so many ways. Like I seriously cannot imagine a more fitting franchise for Lego to cover. I can imagine the amazing sets, and them doing large Lego versions of boss monsters, like they have of the dragons and other monsters in various Lego product lines. Hell, they'll probably release a cheap set with just a Link minifigure and all of his items. :D

As much as I love Zelda and Lego - no, I don't want to see a Lego Zelda. I've tried the Lego Harry Potter on the DS and frankly it just ended up boring me... I don't want anything like that to happen to Zelda. I prefer Lego being real life blocks that I can build anything I want with - so far they have not been able to make virtual legos be as fun as the real thing.
OP was actually talking about real Lego. Like supporting a movement to get Lego to make actual physical Legos of Zelda. Though, really, if they did so, a Lego Zelda video game would be inevitable, but Nintendo would probably insist on some involvement if that were to happen, and even if it sucked it would be largely unoffensive to the series.

Z

Zelda97

OMG THIS WOULD BE COMBINING 2 OF MY FAVOURITE THINGS I LOVE ZELDA AND LEGO SO MUCH!!!!! :D :cool: 8) :) :P ;)

AwesomeZeldaFan

Fierce Deity
I really want LEGO Zelda
My Favorite set would be: Forsaken Fortress
Minifigures:Link, Ganon 3 Bokoblins and Aryll and Helmaroc King

I would love to see all the villains and boses in LEGO along with all the great buildings.

L

LinkGreenCap

Cool idea. It would be good for the Zelda series, giving it new fans and all.

I can't sign up for it. The sign up button doesn't work so I can't support it :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom