• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Well, I missed a lot.
Looking through all of this, I was all for the JC lynch. While I admit that, paraphrasing JC himself, a softclaim isn't 100% trustworthy, but I find his claim more likely than the Psychiatrist. After reading the wiki page, I learned that the Pshyciatrist is an almost never used role. Not many of that type of role make it into ZD games as far as I can tell, and it would take a lot of digging to find a role like this. I'm kind of surprised it even exists actually...
Anyways, I'm interested about JC's claim. He can't tell us much tonight because there have already been two roleclaims (Music and Poka), but I think it's worth keeping him alive another day to hear more.
But I expect to hear more tomorrow, Mr. Guy.
UNVOTE
As for Poka, now he's doing one thing that I talked about Justa doing back when I voted for him: desperation. I don't think I need to explain that (but I will if you ask me to). If JC's claim is true (and we'll see tomorrow if anyone counterclaims him and the only person really questioning it is Poka), then Poka may easily be scum.
VOTE: Poka
Call me scummy for voting at the end of the day, but my phone ran out of power at about 5:30, and I hadn't been checking the thread for about two hours before that. So yeah.
Good night Poka. Hope you're a scummy scum man. If not, I'm gonna feel bad.

EBWODP:

So we lynch dekunut tomorrow?

Say WHAT? ;)

EBWOTP:
Apparently that wasn't the only thing I missed while writing my post...
Well, Poka's flat-out admitted his scumminess. I'm happy now. Even so, his claim is interesting... why not tell us who it is, if you're so willing to help us?

Last edited:

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Since you lied to me and you look so scummy right know i might as well

Vote: PokaLink

You were too late dummy, it doesn't matter cuz i woulda died anyway, lol

On the insistence of others i guess i have to turn down the fun.
SK is in first 4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom