• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Basically making it sound like it's an official claim. Just the way you used green writing.

---

Anyway, let's just say there's a reason for why I'm adamantly pushing for Poka's lynch. That's all I can say for now.

I really don't understand how Green text makes me a liar, but whatever.

I already said it earlier, if you're town, or some important role, then everybody has all the reason to think i'm mafia, and I think it would be completely rational for the Vig to NK me, or town lynch me tomorrow.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I really don't understand how Green text makes me a liar, but whatever.
I never said that.

PokaLink said:
I already said it earlier, if you're town, or some important role, then everybody has all the reason to think i'm mafia, and I think it would be completely rational for the Vig to NK me, or town lynch me tomorrow.
You can't just go lynching important roles and say "Oh well you can lynch me tomorrow". I have still yet to see a good reason to lynch me, and the fact that you're simply doing it as a defence mechanism irks me. You should have been lynched yesterday and, given what I found out the night prior, I don't want us to make the same mistake twice.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I never said that.

You can't just go lynching important roles and say "Oh well you can lynch me tomorrow". I have still yet to see a good reason to lynch me, and the fact that you're simply doing it as a defence mechanism irks me. You should have been lynched yesterday and, given what I found out the night prior, I don't want us to make the same mistake twice.
What you found out? It sounds like you're hiding something from us. Please do tell.

Big Octo

=^)
Claim-based games are no fun...

Alright JC, you already crossed the line, might as well tell us what you've found out.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Basically making it sound like it's an official claim. Just the way you used green writing.

---

Anyway, let's just say there's a reason for why I'm adamantly pushing for Poka's lynch. That's all I can say for now.
I think I get what. You are saying
vote pokalink

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If you're trying to say your cop, then I'll keep my vote on you, if only to tie it up. I'm unsure now...
If that's what you're saying, give me a :D
I don't think that's a role claim...

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
given what I found out the night prior

Seriously? I can't really do anything about this, except guarantee that I am most definitely Town, and that JC is lying through his teeth just so he won't die, I promise you 100% JC is not the Cop and killing him will show that.

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
One reason, beyond knowing for a fact that JC is not Cop, is that he has ever said he believed any player in this game is Town, he has never defended, only accused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom