• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Mafia - Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Holy crap

Why did I think Mafia would be fun again?

Why did I think you guys wouldn't RVS kill me on Day One for no reason other than you all hate me?

You guys are all jerks.

Lose your Roleblocker. I don't even care anymore.

I'm done with this stupid game.

Well, that was an early claim, if it's true. I'm honestly not sure I believe it. I know Pansam reacts emotionally sometimes, so maybe he is a Power Role that felt cornered and acted out. Or he's scum and this is his defense, knowing a vanilla claim would result in his death anyway.

Pen

The game is on!
It's okay Pendio, I'll be there for you.

benedict-cumberbatch-cat-3-elite-daily.jpg

Musicfan

the shadow mage
I did not vote for you pancake.

This is why I advocated some one else every single time pancake is up and I get a used of defending him.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm not sure what's going on here, but I want it to stop.

I plan on being somewhat lenient, for example if someone night posts once I will not instantly replace them. However, I want my rules to be followed, and I will not hesitate to replace or modkill important PRs if I feel your behavior is negatively affecting the game.

If someone is truly voting for PancakeSamurai because they dislike him, then to me, that is negatively affecting the game, and I will get rid of them. However, I'm not seeing any evidence of that. I have been RV'd before. Once I was even RV'd in the middle of the game as the Godfather. Everyone can be RV'd, I don't think you are being targeted, Pancake. Day One almost always ends in a lynch.

With that in mind, I am being told that you have deleted posts, and there is visual evidence that you have edited one of them. I will let this slide because it is Day One, but ONLY because it is Day One. If I see it again I will replace/modkill.

If you feel you are being targeted and want to be replaced, I will do so by your request, but keep in mind we have 25 players and only 3 replacements. I would really appreciate it if you stayed.

Finally, I originally didn't want any Day One roleclaiming, but because I forgot to put it in the rules, I'll allow Pancake's roleclaim. However, there are no more roleclaims allowed for this day. One is enough for the 1st day. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom