• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for funnygurl, I don't really think she's scum, and with us not being able to lynch tomorrow, I don't really want to mislynch. But at the same time, the green check has me really questioning my Johnny read. For the sake of a lynch, if you all want to go for FG, I will join in, but only because the cop wants us to. If she actually is scum, that will be really lucky, but I don't think she is. That being said, there's nobody else that I feel confident enough lynching right now.

I don't understand how a townread on funnygurl can continue to persist tbh.
Why are you so confident she's town?
Not confident that she's a wolf I could definitely understand, but your stance, I cannot.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Funnier 1 – fg
Johnny 2 – Tristan, sms
Fg 2 – sunfan, funnier
Sms 1 - johnny

Interesting, I actually didn't realize the votes were tied (assuming my count is correct). By the current standings, I believe Johnny would be lynched. I still have no idea what to do so I'm going to keep my vote on him for now, but if you guys want to lynch FG as the alternative, like I said I'll join in.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't understand how a townread on funnygurl can continue to persist tbh.
Why are you so confident she's town?
Not confident that she's a wolf I could definitely understand, but your stance, I cannot.
Ironically, I'm townreading her for the same reason you're not. I just don't think she'd openly state she was uninterested if she was actually scum, I would expect her to come up with some excuse for not doing much. The fact that she didn't makes me inclined to town read her, but tbh I'm mostly judging based on my own playstyle which may not be fair for a player I'm not very familiar with.

Ironically, I'm townreading her for the same reason you're not. I just don't think she'd openly state she was uninterested if she was actually scum, I would expect her to come up with some excuse for not doing much. The fact that she didn't makes me inclined to town read her, but tbh I'm mostly judging based on my own playstyle which may not be fair for a player I'm not very familiar with.

She has been giving a reason; one that only I can understand, I think, solely because she is referencing something that is happening on the same website that we are from.

She is claiming to be focusing on a tournament on our home site, so she has giving a reason.

And yes, she definitely would take this stance as scum, she has done it before.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Ok, I'm thinking things over. We possibly have two scum as the top suspects today. Nobody is joining to lynch either of them like they are waiting for some other opportunity to come up and vote elsewhere. Like, we are at least midway through this phase and we are only tied. So that's something to think about.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
Ok, I'm thinking things over. We possibly have two scum as the top suspects today. Nobody is joining to lynch either of them like they are waiting for some other opportunity to come up and vote elsewhere. Like, we are at least midway through this phase and we are only tied. So that's something to think about.

Unless something changes, I'm always voting FG or HoT here. Just waiting to see what everyone else says because this feels like the boring choice but eh.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Funnier 1 – fg
Johnny 2 – Tristan, sms
Fg 2 – sunfan, funnier
Sms 1 - johnny

Interesting, I actually didn't realize the votes were tied (assuming my count is correct). By the current standings, I believe Johnny would be lynched. I still have no idea what to do so I'm going to keep my vote on him for now, but if you guys want to lynch FG as the alternative, like I said I'll join in.

As I stated before, I'm not going to sit by and let myself be lynched if presented the other option.
Unvote
Vote: Funnygurl555

I'm reading Funnier a little bit better, but I don't think that excludes the possibility of scum being a neighbor, and I still have personal doubts. I'm feeling better about Minish so we'll see.

good question

Its because I know I'm a moron, in short

If I was wrong on funnier, there's a high chance the mafia just kills him that night out of fear

my suspicion still remained, but I didn't want to check someone with a high probability of dying the first night

sunfan no

alright gang. funnier needs to die f'real though this ain't town funnier

also i was right about johnny GET IT GET IT IM GETTIN T

i'm not hurting the game anymore because of my own lack of interest.

my wagon is likely wolf-sided, and people will hop onto me especially since we gotta ignore johnny now

let me iso funnier. he's not town he's just not.

literally the first page of funnier's iso (aka first 17 posts) were nothing but fluff and feigning activity (leaning on pressuring doc; talking strategy)

I like the thought but I don’t know what you expect to get out of sunfan. It seems like the same lack of motivation as before. I’d rather go for a more tried and true method like ALIT that I know I can get results from. Don’t want to yet cause Doc has given me nothing to work with and I don’t want to let him off the hook.

wolf reading alit; however, complete reversal now. lack of conviction at eod

Don't worry about it tbh, it's good for everyone to remember that this is not the only way to post.

Asking other poeple to take a stance on a wagon is the easiest way to get people into the game and much more important than pressuring Doc. Without other people answering me, there is no game, because everyone else are highly unlikely to find a point of discussion themselves. If everyone posts about why or why not they will vote Doc, then we have something to discuss and the game can move forward. I use it to get things moving in most games. Normally I would have a read on sms based on this and that read would be town, but due to unusual circumstances it doesn't tell me all that much.

This is quite true.

strategy; lack of force of conviction

Now with that said, I'd be fine with either Alit or Contrainer dying today. I don't remember the latter's play from the Pokemon Z game since he died early, and I have no real reference from the LA game since the account was shared, so I'm taking his actions so far at face value; that is, he didn't say a word, popped in to vote for Doc over an obvious joke with no explanation, and hasn't really done anything to defend it. Granted, that last bit does admittedly make me feel slightly inclined to townread him, but I'm keeping my vote simply because I've seen Alit do this as both alignments and he can be a useful player later on if he's town. On the flip side, if he's scum, I've seen Alit slip up more than once so I think we'll be able to catch him later. His Wildcard excuse was weak, especially considering funnier is in the same situation and is very active, so I'm wary of him, but I'm going with my gut.

That paragraph won't be winning any writing awards. Basically I'm saying based on their day 1 I'd be fine with either of them dying, but I would personally rather lynch Contrainer just because I feel like Alit will be a relatively easy catch later if he is scum, and useful if he's town.

Or the thread, or your pm. Honestly?

If I was mafia youre never a night 1 kill jsyk. Your role doesn't change that lol.

Also I'm sorry I have such an attitude but the things I'm being suspected for are extremely aggravating.

Vote: Johnny

I need to think about it more but his posts and suspicions are extremely opportunistic, call me biased.

Could also vote fg.

moving away from alit and onto me or johnny, which are consensus reads (and wrong)

It is important to remember. That I historically town read scum Tristan for the longest time and desire to kill town Tristan at once.

Therefore if you’re going to ignore any of my reads definitely ignore that one cause I do not trust my judgement on him at all.

he's been doing this a lot, casting doubts on his own reads. perhaps forecasting that he's not doing the best accuracy-wise this game

Town

Minish- is Minish is Minish is Minish is town

Sms- already explained this one pretty well, Idk how the heck he has put up with me and managed to make good posts if he's scum.

Doc- Very good Doc posts, not total trust but not worried this second

Tristan- As usual, not happy that youre here and fully expect this to be wrong. I think the thing I'm most town reading Tristan for is that his reads haven't been very good lol. I haven't caught any traces of bussing whatsoever or any of the usual kinds of things I'd expect. Still.

ALIT- Just gave my thoughts on him, I don't see why he couldn't go the extra inch and give better thoughts that the ones he gave on day one. Almost as though he wanted to draw attention to itself. I don't really see scum ALIT but could be wrong.

Hero- Minish says so basically. I personally haven't found his posts to be particularly good, but I also don't think I'm familiar enough to catch scum Hero yet if last game is any indication.

Scum:

sunfan- This is difficult because I really don't think he's on the same team as fg. I would think fg would be excited about that and not completely forget the game immediately. Knowing that, if one flips scum I'd have to take a close look at the bottom three town and do some rethinking. Anyway I find his whole progression on me fake. Like yes he's done the whole scum read funnier thing before, but I really don't see what I could possibly have done to change his mind. All I did was argue with him back and forth for a while not even really about that and he's randomly maybe youre just town. I don't believe it.

fg- has definitely done nothing for me to town read, which in itself is suspicious since she ought be here blowing the place up! Don't see anything towny about her.

Johnny- is a bit more difficult, being its been ages since any of us have played with him. I don't think I've seen him give very many of his own ideas, in a I-dont-know-how-to-read-y'all-its-been-forever kinda way. I need to go back and ISO, but I think he doubles down on other peoples suspicions in an opportunistic kind of way. Also there's that I don't remember him ever being this involved in a game and I've heard he's supposed to be really good as scum.

I have solved the game, I'll take my medal and my key to the city thanks

the wolf reads are 3/3 wrong

I've seen town fg enough to know that this is a long distance away from normal and I'm sticking to that. Nothing to do with policy, just admitting that she's not going to be very active/motivated after being scum read for being inactive and unmotivated just feels like self justification.

really really lazy read, and that's enough for him to lynch. he's more rigorous than that

might not be the most helpful iso for others but it's convincing for me

My opinion if Johnny isn’t scum is something like fg/hero/Tristan. Just going down the poe really, isn’t that the first place you think?
Oh I know. I don’t think Rubik would do that to us though. And I definitely know ALIT would not do that, didn’t you catch how cringe he was when he claimed? “Totally not a mafia strat to cover my bases nope no scum here” He’s absolutely lost his mind to claim miller like that.

this is a horrible post. he completely went back on his reads now that there's evidence that he's wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom