• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Brother Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I AM TRULY STUPID

i gotta trust the derp tell tho... so...... gotta change my vote

vote: Funnier
ah well

maybe my heart will get into the game at some point

but for now i stress about being in d6
These just honestly make me feel disheartened more than anything. FG is more or less applying nothing to the game. I'm considering switching my vote, mostly because active players still provide more than inactives, but on the flip side, FG reads town for me. I'm gonna sit on this thought for a little bit and see.

I'm not sure if I should do this, but I'm in absolutely no danger right now, so I figure I'll lay something out before I delve deeper into the thread. This claim is genuine and not something opportunistic to cover my bases later. I have a miller modifier so anyone who investigates me will have me show up as mafia despite me being town. I assume this is because I chose a villain character but randed town.
Since we don't have a lynch come tomorrow, I'll go ahead and claim since there's probably a doc that can save me.
If I get roleblocked, then w/e, but we're not lynching Johnny today, I have a greencheck on him.

I don't think he's always town, like there's a very real chance that he is the Godfather because I don't really understand what he's doing but I cannot let the lynch get directed towards him when I have a greencheck on him.

Claiming now just so everyone will have a chance to see it before the day ends and because pressure has been mounting on his slot very much.

Reads that Johnny and I are together have been quite hilarious to me today.

A lot to unpack with two claims. ALIT's claim fits his playstyle and makes me feel more comfortable about him. In the past, if ALIT has been afraid of a scum read or investigation, he generally decreases his game time. That said, I'm happy he's adding more now, and I hope he'll give some more insight soon.

TSF's claim is bold, and I'm still trying to figure out the roll precisely. The gist is there, but there's definitely something extra. Reading back through the last few posts, TSF clearly was alluding to something, so it's good to see that get cleared up. I'll try to get on today, but I'm working from 6 am to 6:30 pm so I may have trouble staying active.

funnier6

Courage~
Detective Pikachu you’ve got to be kidding me. I thought you were a lightning rod or something. If Johnny is actually town, the remainder must be in Hero, Doc and Tristan. Excluding fg since she’s dying today. Would really really be convenient if Johnny was just the godfather. I don’t blame you though I would’ve checked him myself if I could’ve, said as much to sms. I can see why you came around eventually cause even with the green check I haven’t really changed my mind.

funnier6

Courage~
but if everyone else agrees we should leave him alone for now and let the vig take him, I'll be ok with it.
But the vig won’t be able to take him if he’s godfather!
Ugh, I don't even know what to do anymore. All of my scum pile suddenly has explanations for why they're not scum and it's just like ahhhhhhhhh.

Tristan would be the only one from my original pile that doesn't have an explanation, but I had already moved away from him and really like his posts.

I dunno, maybe lynching FG is the right move for the day and then figure out a different game plan tomorrow.
Don’t you think Tristan could be just playing a good scum game? This is Tristan we’re talking about, and it’s not like there many alternatives.

funnier6

Courage~
It’s no wonder you thought I was scum sunfan, I don’t even have a cop check and I thought you were. It’s just poe when there are three scum left in a game like this. We just suck at reading each other so we didn’t realize we were wrong.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Don’t you think Tristan could be just playing a good scum game? This is Tristan we’re talking about, and it’s not like there many alternatives.

Of course. But if he's town then lynching him now would really suck since we're in the same mindset this game and that would really help later on. It's easier to lynch people you think are scum and are in a different mindset than people you think might be scum and are in the same mindset if that makes sense. Because even if Tristan is scum I still don't really know where to go.

And Sunfan claiming cop has me like so messed up in many ways. Cause it's like, well no one is countering so you pretty much have to trust it. But also like, I dunno if roles and alignment were randed and mafia ended up with the cop and know that and this is some crazy world where Sunfan is mafia cop clearing a scumbud and they also had scumbud Alit claim miller because they know they have a cop. But that's just like insane paranoia, ya know?

funnier6

Courage~
Of course. But if he's town then lynching him now would really suck since we're in the same mindset this game and that would really help later on. It's easier to lynch people you think are scum and are in a different mindset than people you think might be scum and are in the same mindset if that makes sense. Because even if Tristan is scum I still don't really know where to go.
My opinion if Johnny isn’t scum is something like fg/hero/Tristan. Just going down the poe really, isn’t that the first place you think?
And Sunfan claiming cop has me like so messed up in many ways. Cause it's like, well no one is countering so you pretty much have to trust it. But also like, I dunno if roles and alignment were randed and mafia ended up with the cop and know that and this is some crazy world where Sunfan is mafia cop clearing a scumbud and they also had scumbud Alit claim miller because they know they have a cop. But that's just like insane paranoia, ya know?
Oh I know. I don’t think Rubik would do that to us though. And I definitely know ALIT would not do that, didn’t you catch how cringe he was when he claimed? “Totally not a mafia strat to cover my bases nope no scum here” He’s absolutely lost his mind to claim miller like that.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
My opinion if Johnny isn’t scum is something like fg/hero/Tristan. Just going down the poe really, isn’t that the first place you think?

I still really want to believe Hero is town. He just doesn't seem scum to me this game. I'd probably be more willing to reevaluate Doc or SMS for scum over him.

I was a little hesitant about an FG lynch because I don't really feel she's scum but also feel too many others are town. And I was wondering how bad off we would be if we mislynched. But then I remembered we don't lynch anyone the next day so that makes it a bit better on town.

Oh I know. I don’t think Rubik would do that to us though. And I definitely know ALIT would not do that, didn’t you catch how cringe he was when he claimed? “Totally not a mafia strat to cover my bases nope no scum here” He’s absolutely lost his mind to claim miller like that.

In that crazy scenario I had I could see that happening. Because it would be a later scum plan so they would be covering for why he didn't claim earlier. As much as I still don't feel great about any of them though it would be insane to vote any of them today I guess.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You people are messing with my brain. Idk anymore. Johnny isn't cleared by any means, a part of me wants to press on with his lynch for the flip because it can tell us a lot. If I had to vote elsewhere I guess I'd vote either Doc, or Funnygurl.

Doc was only a null lean for me earlier today, but as the game progressed he's fallen into posting with unoriginal thoughts, and I don't like it.

Idk, the case against funnygurl is just join Sunfan and funnier and hope their meta read on her is correct.

@The Sun Fan why did you check Johnny when you were saying funnier was scum before eod and came into this day saying funnier was scum?

good question

Its because I know I'm a moron, in short

If I was wrong on funnier, there's a high chance the mafia just kills him that night out of fear

my suspicion still remained, but I didn't want to check someone with a high probability of dying the first night

friends, there comes a time, in any game, where you need to lynch the players doing nothing
I think the time is now
I think we need to hurry up and kill funnygurl

We can't really, in good faith, kill johnny today and try to bank on him being EXACTLY the Godfather (or that I'm scum with him and fakeclaiming but I'm not soooooooooo)

I don't have him as lock town by any means, and moving forward, I do think people should definitely be suspicious of him unless someone else flips godfather

Can we lynch Johnny this game? Maybe
Should we lynch Johnny today? Never

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
But the vig won’t be able to take him if he’s godfather!
This is actually true and the thought initially slipped my mind amidst the chaos of what was happening. If anything it would confirm him as scum, but that would require the vig claiming which wouldn't be ideal.

You people are messing with my brain. Idk anymore. Johnny isn't cleared by any means, a part of me wants to press on with his lynch for the flip because it can tell us a lot. If I had to vote elsewhere I guess I'd vote either Doc, or Funnygurl.
Ikr. I felt really confident about Johnny, but this has me really questioning my reads. Tbh, I almost forgot Hero was in this game so he has definitely lost some town points for me. I'd like to see his opinion on all this.

As for funnygurl, I don't really think she's scum, and with us not being able to lynch tomorrow, I don't really want to mislynch. But at the same time, the green check has me really questioning my Johnny read. For the sake of a lynch, if you all want to go for FG, I will join in, but only because the cop wants us to. If she actually is scum, that will be really lucky, but I don't think she is. That being said, there's nobody else that I feel confident enough lynching right now.

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
I looked over Hero's ISO, and a lot of his posts are really short and not contributing. Think he's in the same camp as Funnygurl. So, yeah, unless I'm narrowing the PoE way too early, I think at least one wolf in there if TheSunFan's claim and check are genuine as I currently still feel good about Mezlo, Minish, and Doc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom