• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Salem

SICK
Considering him, does not necessarily mean that he will definitely have him in the game.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
But at what cost?

geybWUg.jpg

Rumours are always fun.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Pic of the day. Here's a new Assist Trophy--the Skull Kid! I repeat, it's an Assist Trophy, not a new fighter. The characters announced on the website are the fighters!

zlCfzRNzelkPppMFGR

lmfao, this is too good. It's at this point I want to point to my signature. xD

Last edited:

Sheik

:the:
Krazy said:

Dang, this is exciting. My prediction is that he will call down the moon from above the stage, and the moon will go through the stage, and everybody will get lots of boo-boos from being trampled by a giant moon with a face.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
As for the rest of this week:

Monday, 2nd December
zlCfzRNjcCMuQdxIRW

Turnips are used in the Villager's up-air and down-air attacks. Perhaps because the turnip prices fluctuate depending on the day's market, the number of turnips that appear changes every time. How cute.
Of course that's the reason. Surely this makes the range of these two attacks randomly vary, and perhaps also increase the power and knockback of them.

Tuesday, 3rd December
zlCfzRNnx_QVLPUXBk

Pop quiz! Who is this monster, and where is it from? The cage may serve as a hint.
This is the boss of a second run through StreetPass Quest/Find Mii for the 3DS. Similar to the Yellow Devil, its role in SSB4 is unknown. The stage may be a new one originating from the StreetPass game, which the character may be exclusive to, or its inclusion is for another reason.

Wednesday, 4th December
zlCfzRNrvxYwEiYoDH

Excuse me, sir--a little help with the ball? There was once a game called Mega Man Soccer, by the way.
What a fun fact. I'm getting the idea that the soccer ball spawned from the Wii Fit Trainer is able to roll around for a while, like Wario's Bike. Makes me wonder if it functions like the regular Soccer Ball item.

Thursday, 5th December
zlCfzRNvqvILv8mWln

The Villager's special attack, the Lloid Rocket, is a projectile weapon like no other--you can either launch it or ride on it. When you fire it off, keep pressing the button to hop aboard--you can even control its speed. It's more powerful when you're riding it.
More information on the Villagers Moveset. We saw him using the riding function of this move in the past, but now its true use is known. A projectile and recovery as one? Sounds good.

Friday, 6th December
zlCfzRNzelkPppMFGR

Here's a new Assist Trophy--the Skull Kid! I repeat, it's an Assist Trophy, not a new fighter. The characters announced on the website are the fighters!
The element of Assist Trophies is announced to return in the form of a new character for them, with emphasis. With a mighty-looking model, Skull Kid is sure to impress.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I do now regret my decision. I just won a giftcard at a Super Smash Bros. Brawl tournament (WooHoo!) that will allow me to buy ALBW. I've been reminded of just awesome and unique Nintendo games are. I suppose I could return the PS3 to the store after I get it on Christmas, but that would seem ungrateful. Don't worry, I may earn enough money someday to get a Wii U (especially when Zelda U arrives), but until then I'll branch out to Sony and see what I've been missing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom