• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Wait. Looking at the smash bros website, there are 3DS pics for every character BUT animal crossing villager. Will he not be in the 3DS version? oh well. Still gonna play the :? out of this nig

A Link In Time

To Overcome Harder Challenges
ZD Legend
screen-1.jpg

This is so wrong.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Why are people so upset about the Wii Fit trainer? I personally find it very funny. Also about the 15 new characters it was 14 characters Ike replace Roy Lucas is a clone of Ness Wolf is a clone of Falco and Fox Lucario replace Mewtwo and Toon link replaces Young Link and is a clone of Link.That leaves you with 9 characters.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
Originally I thought that Wii Fit Trainer was an Assist Trophy. But it is now confirmed that she is playable, because she was added to the database around three minutes ago.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
@LD74
I swear, that is the DUMBEST thing I've seen all day! It's hilarious xD

On the plus side it is cool to see Link, Kaabi and Mario doing some nice ol stretches <3

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Why are people so upset about the Wii Fit trainer? I personally find it very funny. Also about the 15 new characters it was 14 characters Ike replace Roy Lucas is a clone of Ness Wolf is a clone of Falco and Fox Lucario replace Mewtwo and Toon link replaces Young Link and is a clone of Link.That leaves you with 9 characters.

Of course it's all a joke but to be honest if the whole game gets treated like a novelty then it's a step down in my opinion, having pointless novelty characters is not good for this franchise in my opinion. The Super Smash Bros series is a game were we, the player, battle with Nintendo's most prized charterers (and some others) and battle it out, the Wii Fit trainer isn't an iconic figure nor one that I'll be wanting to play as, sure it might be funny but I'm just not sure on the reasoning. There's also the fact that if one novelty character is in the game what stops them from throwing others in? Then we could have a game that is run over with poorly characters which counts as an opportunity cost as we could be having so many more greater characters.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
[video=youtube;vQD1yJinzeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD1yJinzeQ[/video]

Villager will be OP against projectile users. Bowser has a slightly new moveset. Mario has new idle animations.

Megaman will be OP af with his hard knuckle meteor.

Sakurai: I can do whatever I like during my lunch break. :trollface:

Last edited:

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I lol'd hard when the female Wii Fit Trainer was announced.

I'm not angry, but I am a little baffled in Nintendo's choices for characters so far.

I think both games are shaping up to be great.

I was a bit dubious about the 3DS version, it looked like Paper Smash Bros, but up close the models are cleverly detailed, i'm looking forward to seeing it.
As for the WiiU version i think Megaman is gonna be a lot of fun and a good continuing trend of respecting the old in SSB since this Megaman is early Megaman and not X or battle network version etc.
Not too keen on Villager, but i think the Wii Fit Trainer is a clever example of a good sense of fun loving humour =]

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Oh, and Final Smashes are confirmed to return just as they were in Brawl. I personally don't care either way as you can turn the thing off, but I saw a bit of backlash at their return from other smashers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom