• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS DGN Tournament 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Hey guys, so Heroine and I are having some difficulties playing our match, so I asked the other TOs if we could have an extension and they let us have one. We're fairly confident that we can get our match in tomorrow.

As a result, i will be postponing this round by one day. Of course, if you want to play your match, go ahea.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

Heroine and I played our matches, and I won 2-1.

Winners finals and round 5 of losers bracket will start now, and the matches should be completed by Saturday, November 1 11:59 PM EST. The matches to be played are:

tketle vs Deku Shroom
JuicieJ vs Krazy4Krash
blackice_cc vs PhantomTriforce

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Tketle and I played our matches. I ended up winning 2-0 barely.

First round was Omega Dreamland, where I played Greninja vs his Link. Then second round was Omega Arena Fox, same characters.

They were amazing rounds, and good game again Tketle!

We unfortunately had to deal with some pretty bad lag due to problems on my end, but luckily it didn't have a major effect on the matches (except making me SD at the very end; but, hey, that's life). The matches were some of the most fun I've had in this game yet, though.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
JJ and I played. The first game was my Samus against his Zero Suit Samus on Omega Tomodachi Life, and I won after a rough start. The second game was Battlefield, and I was Ganondorf against Zero Suit Samus again. After I took his first stock with a meteor smash, JJ conceded and is letting me pass onward with only one victory. It was a good game up to that point, wish I saved the replay.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

Thanks for playing your matches. Great job to Deku Shroom on getting to grand finals. At this point, there is only 1 match to be played, me vs Krazy4Krash. This match should be done by Monday, November 3 at 11:59 PM EST.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
PT and I have been having trouble sorting a time to play together, but it should be done by this time tomorrow. Sorry for keeping up progress of the tournament.

There are only a few matches to go before the conclusion of this first tourney. The winner of the set between PhantomTriforce and myself will play tketle, and the loser will be eliminated. The winner of that will play against Deku Shroom in a best-of-five set to determine the winner of the tournament. It is planned that this person will receive forum gold (amount to be decided) and a unique award (still pending).

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
It is possible for 2 sets of five to be played. Depends on how it happens. And again, I'd like to jigglypuff SD ref the match to put the sets on youtube

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
We finally did our games and I lost 0-2. The first match was done on Omega Golden Plains (which I swear as a more zoomed-out camera compared to other omega stages) and I was Samus versus PT's Sheik. It was domination by him at first, but I started to come back until we were trading blows the last stock. He got the final hit.

For the second game I chose to play on Battlefield. PT stuck with Sheik and I picked Ganondorf (not the wisest decision looking back). I got in some nasty hits at the beginning and was on track to win, but similarly to last game, a comeback was made until we were just trading blows (mostly jabs from me). PT got the final hit again and he now moves onto the semifinals against tketle. Best of luck to both of you!

It is possible for 2 sets of five to be played. Depends on how it happens.

Right.

And again, I'd like to jigglypuff SD ref the match to put the sets on youtube

You'll have to ask the players of the grand final if you can do that.

PhantomTriforce

Good match again, Krazy. The next match to be complete is me vs tketle as losers finals. This match is to be completed by Thursday, November 6 at 11:59 PM EST.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
We finally did our games and I lost 0-2. The first match was done on Omega Golden Plains (which I swear as a more zoomed-out camera compared to other omega stages) and I was Samus versus PT's Sheik. It was domination by him at first, but I started to come back until we were trading blows the last stock. He got the final hit.

For the second game I chose to play on Battlefield. PT stuck with Sheik and I picked Ganondorf (not the wisest decision looking back). I got in some nasty hits at the beginning and was on track to win, but similarly to last game, a comeback was made until we were just trading blows (mostly jabs from me). PT got the final hit again and he now moves onto the semifinals against tketle. Best of luck to both of you!

Right.

You'll have to ask the players of the grand final if you can do that.

That's why I've posted my interest :P

PhantomTriforce

tketle and I played our matches, and I won 2-0. Great games tketle!

The grand finals match consists of me vs Deku Shroom. Deku Shroom needs to win one best of five set, while I need to win two. This match should be completed by Saturday, November 8 11:59 PM.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Finals are here!? Man I'm, pumped! I'll shoot you a PM PT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom