• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Super Smash Bros. for 3DS DGN Tournament 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Linkdude74 and I played our matches, and I won 2-0. The first game I went Sheik and he was Greninja, we were on omega Dreamland. The second game I stayed Sheik and he played as Samus and we were on Battlefield.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
Krash and I did our match.

I won 2-0. First match was Krash's Rosalina against my Greninja on Omega Jungle Japes and I won, and then round two was Krash's Samus against my Greninja on Omega Gerudo Valley where I had a second victory.

Good game again Krash!

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
As a heads Up, I would like to be around for the finals and jigglypuff start the matches so that I may put them on youtube for all to see. Though quality won't be best :P

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Deku Shroom is right. I got properly served both games, he's a tough one to kill. Maybe I should have played as some stronger characters. :P We played some games afterwards and they were more balanced fights when I was playing as Ganondorf and Donkey Kong. Lesson learned.

Sheik

:the:
Scarfed beat me 2-1. First match I was Zero Suit Samus and he was Greninja, and on Omega Battlefield. I won that match. Second match I was Shiek and he was Robin, and on Omega Wily's Castle. He won that. Final match I was Link and he was Robin again, and on Omega Living Room. He won that. So GG. :^)

PhantomTriforce

Congratulations to tketle and Deku Shroom for getting to Winners finals. For you two to play your match now isn't essential, as the losers bracket still has to progress. Play when you want to over the next many days. Round 3 of losers should be completed by Monday, October 27 at 11:59 PM. The matches to be done by then are:

JuicieJ vs A Link in Time
Justac00lguy vs Scarfed
Fig vs PhantomTriforce
Heroine of Time vs Stitch

PhantomTriforce

Just a reminder that matches should be completed by tonight.

I beat Fig in our match 2-0. He had an unfortunate SD in our last game.

Last edited:

PhantomTriforce

Thank you guys for playing your matches. Just to keep things moving and since we have less matches to play, I will request that the matches for round 4 of losers bracket are done by Wednesday, October 29 at 11:59 PM. The matches to be played are:

JuicieJ vs Scarfed
PhantomTriforce vs Heroine of Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom