• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Stuck on Molidas Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maria

Hi There
I'm stuck at Molida's island. All the walkthrough's I've read said that if you go into the last hut Romanos will talk to you and tell you about the Isle of Gust and then you will be allowed into his cave. I have tried about 50 times to talk to him and all he ever talks about is the Ghost ship . It's very frustrating as I'm stalled here and can't seem to go forward. The woman in the garden won't let me into the cave in behind the hut.
Has this happened to anyone else? Any tips would be much appreciated.
thanks
Maria

SPOILER: Go talk to Romanos > come out and go back in and talk to him again > Now you should be able to enter cave. That's how I remember it anyways.

Odin

The Dark Prince of Hyrule
if you got a shovel dig infront of the palm tree in land and down dat hole there is the wayfarer's cavern to how to get to the isle of gost to get neri.

M

maria

still need to get in the cave

Thanks Odin
but you need to get into the cave to get the shovel !
Seems like no one else is having this problem - depressing!

If I remember correctly, you have to go back into the ocean and follow the ghost ship, which will be very close to the row of rocks. When you get to the Northwestern sea, a large amount of fog will appear, and if you keep following the ghost ship, you'll eventually get lost and be sent back to the Southwestern sea. THEN you go on the island and try to talk to the dude.

I hope this helps. I may be wrong since it's been a long time that I've been on this part of the game. =]

M

maria

Thanks so much. that was definitely the solution, I feel a bit of a fool - obviously didn't try hard enough at this solution, sorry for wasting time on an easy point.
:embarrassed:

If I remember correctly, you have to go back into the ocean and follow the ghost ship, which will be very close to the row of rocks. When you get to the Northwestern sea, a large amount of fog will appear, and if you keep following the ghost ship, you'll eventually get lost and be sent back to the Southwestern sea. THEN you go on the island and try to talk to the dude.

I hope this helps. I may be wrong since it's been a long time that I've been on this part of the game. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom