• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help Stuck on Court of Bones 1: Phariseer (PC)

B

bigdedition

Some how I am on the bottom floor underneath the Elevator with the crystals on it, the elevator is about 2 stories up. I can stand on the pillar that rises but nothing Else happens. I can go in to the 2 of the 3 rooms on that floor but there is no way out. What had happen was I had fallen when i was scaling across the walls one floor up trying got get the hidden treasure chest. Next thing I know I'm on the bottom floor and it saved there.

B

bigdedition

Theres a pit room on the bottom most floor look for it and climb the walls to the next floor.

I been in the Pit room for like an hour trying to scale walls to get to the above floor, no luck. I can only climb up to the the cave with sculls in it. Where is this wall your referring to?

Thanks

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
on the lowest floor there is a room with a large pit if you scale the wall next to the door there a Book of the Dead page, at little more in are beam that you can cling to but you need pretty good wall running skill, and if you are still stuck it may be a massive bug.

B

bigdedition

on the lowest floor there is a room with a large pit if you scale the wall next to the door there a Book of the Dead page, at little more in are beam that you can cling to but you need pretty good wall running skill, and if you are still stuck it may be a massive bug.

The bridge has not risen so i can't cross to climb the walls. I have tried what you suggested but no luck even getting close to the beams from that level. What a waste of money, i am not starting over again.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
hmmm, by any chance have you moved the pillar underneath the elevator yet? if not i honestly don't know, i did try to glitch the elevator myself i ended up dying for it though.

B

bigdedition

hmmm, by any chance have you moved the pillar underneath the elevator yet? if not i honestly don't know, i did try to glitch the elevator myself i ended up dying for it though.

I can't even get over to the pillar because the bridge is not up! This **** is crazy

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Is it possible to fast travel out of the dungeon and then re-enter it from the front entrance? Perhaps then you can get out of the bottom floor.

B

bigdedition

I open the map but not able to fast travel anywhere

Not sure how to display the big map.. i just have that dungeon map. I press A to display big map but does not show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom