• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Story Sign Up Thread

Cos I was told to, description time.

Eye Colour: Dark (brown/black); eyes have adapted to hunting at night whilst surving on Pawprint Isle
Hair Colour: Black, long to the back of the neck
Attire: Grey pants tucked into boots, dark grey/light black jacket

Extra: Has a few scars on his arms and legs, especially on his hands from hunting with Xander

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Thank you Gaff. I will work that out with the characters now. So Xander is left to my taste? lol I am free to describe him as I will?

Anyway...Thought I inform anyone who reads this that Ascendancy of the Last is coming to its conclusion. Maybe five more chapters and it ends at ten. Fret not, there is still much to be told regarding the Dragirs, Princess Zelda, Link, both who are old now...and of course, the rest of the characters. That will be told in a Prequel, a Sequel and maybe Sequel+.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wait, are you saying that I made a dog talk in my story? XD lol

Jk, I will go edit that post where you two arrive at Valoo's Island and describe Xander as a dog. Just curious, is that dog or wolf in the pic Blackwing?

I thought I made it clear he was a doggy. Pawprint Isle...the whole symbology there...I dunno

I'm not entirely sure if it's a dog or wolf...a tough dog...I dunno

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I never imagined Xander to be a dog, your bio said nothing of the sort. As to the Paw Print Isle info, that did not reveal it to me. :P Sorry, it's been too long since I've played WW. Anyway, I don't even know where Zelda Castle would be located in the new world. I just know it sunk....Did it rise again? I don't recall...I'll just place it in some nifty island of my choice. If anyone can help...then tell me like....nao!! :P

It was flooded with the rest of the world. The Tower of the Gods is where I assume it "should" be, along with Ganon and his minions that were frozen in time. That's how it worked I'm pretty sure.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
So you mean to tell me that when Link finishes Ganon off, he does it in the Tower of the Gods? And you say his minions are frozen too? I just want to know exactly what happened since I was a battle away from finishing the game. I don't remember where I went to, but I was doing battle with all the bosses...then Ganon would get a taste of Link...but I never finished...I don't know, something else got my attention. ^^

Anyway, thanks, that helps.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Name: Sammy Ohera
Inventory: Throwing knives, long bow with quiver of arrows, long sword (i think thats what it's called) Horse (preferably clydsdale), Saddle Bag
Job: Knight, Swords Woman, Sorceress
Bio: Born in a faraway land, Sammy was abandond at__________, in the care of a castle cook. Sammy grew up serving the castle knights, and became fond of one who was very nice to her. He started teaching her Swordsman ship skills, and magic. She became a renowned swords-woman, and was proclaimed the first lady knight of the castle. When she had enough money, she hired one of the castle spys to find her mother and father. The spy came back with the news that her mother was queen of the land Sammy was origionally born in, but killed in a fierce battle with a sorcerer. A new queen was chosen, and now rules the land quite well. The identity of her father was unknown. Sammy now lives good life in the hills of the land, caring for her horse, Demonda. (hope that works for your story.)
Island: I have never played WW, but i'm going online to find a map of it... okay umm Dragon Roost Island
Description: Black waist-length hair, kind of pointy ears, tall: 5'9", silver eyes, tall dark brown boots, gold tunic, light brown pants, green shirt, belt with pouches.

Okay if the Dragon Roost Island doesn't work for you, then you are welcome to choose somthing else. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Sammy Ohera
Inventory: Throwing knives, long bow with quiver of arrows, long sword (i think thats what it's called) Horse (preferably clydsdale), Saddle Bag
Job: Knight, Swords Woman, Sorceress
Bio: Born in a faraway land, Sammy was abandond at__________, in the care of a castle cook. Sammy grew up serving the castle knights, and became fond of one who was very nice to her. He started teaching her Swordsman ship skills, and magic. She became a renowned swords-woman, and was proclaimed the first lady knight of the castle. When she had enough money, she hired one of the castle spys to find her mother and father. The spy came back with the news that her mother was queen of the land Sammy was origionally born in, but killed in a fierce battle with a sorcerer. A new queen was chosen, and now rules the land quite well. The identity of her father was unknown. Sammy now lives good life in the hills of the land, caring for her horse, Demonda. (hope that works for your story.)
Island: I have never played WW, but i'm going online to find a map of it... okay umm Dragon Roost Island
Description: Black waist-length hair, kind of pointy ears, tall: 5'9", silver eyes, tall dark brown boots, gold tunic, light brown pants, green shirt, belt with pouches.

Okay if the Dragon Roost Island doesn't work for you, then you are welcome to choose somthing else. :)

Yesh, this works fine. I liked the way you describe your bio, you didn't mention any names for people or places, so that fits well...Dragon Roost will work, I will throw her into the mix soon, I promise.

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Name: Lan Rojas
Race: Giant - He shrinks to human size though.
Job: Magic and Fist Fighting (Magic isn't something he likes to use since he's only a novice and when he does he usually makes either a grand mistake or ends up getting sick after using it.)
Bio: He's not from Hyrule or anywhere in this world. He comes from a world of broken reality and sometimes, getting sucked to another dimension is a normal thing. He just happened to get caught in a bad flux and got flung to Hyrule. Now he waits for someone from his dimension to help him or to find a dimensional flux in this universe, the only problem is that he doesn't know where to look and he's stranded.
The one thing that helps him though is a rock inside his veins that grants him the power to cast lightning spells without getting sick. The rest of his magic however is severely lacking, which is why he is still an apprentice.
Fears: Anything that is bigger than him will scare the pants out of him. So does flying, he usually passes out when flying.
Personality: Weak willed when alone, but very uplifting with others, but only because he hopes they will join in with him. If uplifting fails the first time, he will join in angst.
Despite those short comings he is a very nice guy and will build up courage whenever someone he knows is in danger.
Island: Stranded on Six eyed Reef.

(Note: His world is backwards so don't worry about much. He doesn't even know what a bomb is.)
If this doesn't count I would understand :D so feel free to reject him.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Name: Lan Rojas
Race: Giant - He shrinks to human size though.
Job: Magic and Fist Fighting (Magic isn't something he likes to use since he's only a novice and when he does he usually makes either a grand mistake or ends up getting sick after using it.)
Bio: He's not from Hyrule or anywhere in this world. He comes from a world of broken reality and sometimes, getting sucked to another dimension is a normal thing. He just happened to get caught in a bad flux and got flung to Hyrule. Now he waits for someone from his dimension to help him or to find a dimensional flux in this universe, the only problem is that he doesn't know where to look and he's stranded.
The one thing that helps him though is a rock inside his veins that grants him the power to cast lightning spells without getting sick. The rest of his magic however is severely lacking, which is why he is still an apprentice.
Fears: Anything that is bigger than him will scare the pants out of him. So does flying, he usually passes out when flying.
Personality: Weak willed when alone, but very uplifting with others, but only because he hopes they will join in with him. If uplifting fails the first time, he will join in angst.
Despite those short comings he is a very nice guy and will build up courage whenever someone he knows is in danger.
Island: Stranded on Six eyed Reef.

(Note: His world is backwards so don't worry about much. He doesn't even know what a bomb is.)
If this doesn't count I would understand :D so feel free to reject him.

Character rejected, then.

Naw, of course he works. I already have plans for him. Thanks for joining.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Yesh, this works fine. I liked the way you describe your bio, you didn't mention any names for people or places, so that fits well...Dragon Roost will work, I will throw her into the mix soon, I promise.

thanks! can't wait to see how she fits in!

okay, Epna still hasn't stamped out the fifty character rule, someone is going to get fired.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Alright here is my character sign up.

Name: Koroko
Inventory: Boomerang, Sword, Shield, Magic Staff, Deku Leaf
Job: Adventuring/Treasure Hunting

Bio: Koroko's parents were very good adventurers. His parents had been adventuring in the southern sea while Koroko was a baby near the Forest Haven on their ship, following a treasure chart when they encountered a big octo. They managed to fend off the beast, but Koroko's father became injured. Koroko's mother had no means to take care of the man but did not lose hope. She sailed desperately to try to find an island to get help. She arrived at the Forest Haven where she sought out help from anybody that might be living there. It was there that she met the Koroks and their father, the Great Deku Tree. They nursed his father back to health and they felt eternally grateful and now live with the Koroks and Great Deku Tree to find a way to repay their debt. Koroko was told this story many times and nearly has it memorized. His parents wish for him to one day take over the family tradition of treasure hunting and as such, have trained him with their own skills. His father instructs him in the way of the sword and shield among other weapons and items while his mother instucts him of the way of magic. He also recieved a boomerang from his best friend of the island, Linder, and holds it very dear to him. He also received a Deku Leaf from the Great Deku Tree himself and often races his korok friends in the air. He also, as a young child, ventured into the Forbidden Woods where he got lost and developed a deep fear of Forests in general, excluding the Forest Haven where he feels safest, due to the residence of his friends and family, not to mention a guardian spirit. When his 15th birthday came, he took over the family tradition of sailing the seas, searching for treasure and adventuring through various dungeons and caves.
Island: Forest Haven
Fears: The Forests (excluding the one the Deku Tree and Koroks live in) the Forbidden Woods especially.
Personality: Koroko is generally easy going and laid back and greatly enjoys the simple things in life. He is also very adventurous and often rushes into dungeons, very ill equipped for what rests inside.

Description
Hair: Black. Somewhat short but a bit long to be called short and scruffy
Height: 5'3
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Hylian
Skin: Somewhat tanned
Clothes: Green Tunic Mail

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
thanks! can't wait to see how she fits in!

okay, Epna still hasn't stamped out the fifty character rule, someone is going to get fired.

Who is Epna? Sorry, my Zelda knowledge is too scarce.

Alright here is my character sign up.

Name: Koroko
Inventory: Boomerang, Sword, Shield, Magic Staff, Deku Leaf
Job: Adventuring/Treasure Hunting

Bio: Koroko's parents were very good adventurers. His parents had been adventuring in the southern sea while Koroko was a baby near the Forest Haven on their ship, following a treasure chart when they encountered a big octo. They managed to fend off the beast, but Koroko's father became injured. Koroko's mother had no means to take care of the man but did not lose hope. She sailed desperately to try to find an island to get help. She arrived at the Forest Haven where she sought out help from anybody that might be living there. It was there that she met the Koroks and their father, the Great Deku Tree. They nursed his father back to health and they felt eternally grateful and now live with the Koroks and Great Deku Tree to find a way to repay their debt. Koroko was told this story many times and nearly has it memorized. His parents wish for him to one day take over the family tradition of treasure hunting and as such, have trained him with their own skills. His father instructs him in the way of the sword and shield among other weapons and items while his mother instucts him of the way of magic. He also recieved a boomerang from his best friend of the island, Linder, and holds it very dear to him. He also received a Deku Leaf from the Great Deku Tree himself and often races his korok friends in the air. He also, as a young child, ventured into the Forbidden Woods where he got lost and developed a deep fear of Forests in general, excluding the Forest Haven where he feels safest, due to the residence of his friends and family, not to mention a guardian spirit. When his 15th birthday came, he took over the family tradition of sailing the seas, searching for treasure and adventuring through various dungeons and caves.
Island: Forest Haven
Fears: The Forests (excluding the one the Deku Tree and Koroks live in) the Forbidden Woods especially.
Personality: Koroko is generally easy going and laid back and greatly enjoys the simple things in life. He is also very adventurous and often rushes into dungeons, very ill equipped for what rests inside.

Description
Hair: Black. Somewhat short but a bit long to be called short and scruffy
Height: 5'3
Eye Color: Brown
Race: Hylian
Skin: Somewhat tanned
Clothes: Green Tunic Mail

Roger--I'll introduce him along with the newest ones that have yet to be introduced. Thx for joining, and thx for adding the AotL thingy to your siggies, I really appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom