• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Star Fox Easter Egg on Google

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
I know many of you are fans of Star Fox 64 and even if you aren't I am sure most of you have heard someone say Do a barrel roll!

Google has been having fun adding little easter eggs. To see one I just found, start to type in, Do a barrel roll, on Google and you'll get a small surprise. I know it's not much, but it is fun.

Last edited:

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
I heard that a while ago, it's really cool, You should also try "let it snow" for something cool. I don't know what other easter eggs exist though.

Where's the easter egg? All I get are typical search response. Can someone help me find it?

Jonny

When in doubt, mumble.
Where's the easter egg? All I get are typical search response. Can someone help me find it?

If your on a phone it might not work but it should do it on a pc. It's an extra action that google preforms, not something you find.

Kazumi

chagy
This is true, it works, and it has existed for quite a while now. I'd also like to point out that an even more well hidden Star Fox easter egg is if you type in "Z or R twice", without the quotes obviously, it does a barrel roll as well. For reference, in the games to do a barrel roll you had to tap Z or R twice.

Mikau94

Zora Warrior

You should use the most recent version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari as you you can. I don't think it works on most phones or other portable devices.

shaymin1

Derp.
I knew about this one but I never knew the "let it snow" one.
I love it when people find these small Easter eggs. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom