• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

SS Screen Gallery!

looks cool, nothing dramatically new as far as I can see, but I'll look at them a few more times to look for hidden goodies.

EDIT: It seems the mole mitts are given to you by a mogma, and there is definately a house of sorts near to the volcano, I wonder if it will be living mogmas there or something else,

Last edited:
Some thoughts and things to note about new screenshots:

- Seems like there is at least one human-like inhabitant living alongside Eldin Volcano (3rd image, top row). Not sure if this could be a sign of a much larger "village" or not, but at first glance it brings back memories of Pamela and her father living in Ikana Canyon.

- I think I'm going to love the mole mitts. Really hope they implement them into the game well, and we use them often.

- In the shots showing Scaldera (Fire Temple boss), you can see a long backbone and ribcage above the boss fight.....Volvagia remains?? Actually, it looks like it may be related to some of the "rollercoaster"-like scenes we've seen in the recent footage. Maybe Link uses the bones as a track? That seems like a new gameplay feature that the developers wanted to put into the game, so they may try to find as many places to implement it as possible.

- Some of those air screenshots (with Link on his bird and small rock islands with few enemies) bring back memories combining Wind Waker and Super Mario Galaxy.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
have you noticed that all the guardians have a round Triforce on their heads?

Yes, very intriguing. It seems to me this "Siren Realm" is affiliated with the Triforce or something. But... I could be wrong. It just seems that way to me.

I'm loving the quality of these pictures! The picture's quality is finally not so pixel infested! The game is going to look grand when i'm really playing it.

Those Guardians looks menacing, and epic! I like how the whole environment changes from a calm blue to a dark orange to indicate the Guardian's awakening, and it changes the mood of the whole world. Excellent!

Last edited:
Pure eye candy. *____*

One of the best images for me:

zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_06.jpg

Proves that despite of the 1:1 controls and enemy-puzzle stuff, we'll be facing multiple (proper) enemies at once in this game. Another big relief. Yay! (show a good variation of Bokoblins as well )

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
That thing in the [what I assume is] Silent Realm looks highly reminiscent of TP's ancient sages... Great design, but I hope my hunch is completely wrong.

zelda_skyward_sword_siren_02.jpg

Nintendo can get ever so creative with Octoroks! I expect these will be Octorok enemies and not enemies from SMG, though I could be wrong

zelda_skyward_sword_volcano_45.jpg

Attachments

• zelda_skyward_sword_siren_02.jpg
    zelda_skyward_sword_siren_02.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The blue light in the image in your link reminds me of a sol, JJ. I'll return here to post an image at another time. :yes:

Could that yellow light be a "tracker"...? You know, the guardians that search about the Silent Realm and alert the big guys...

Yeah, that's one of those patrolling lantern wielding floating ghosts. When you enter their spotlight, they'll wake up the Guardians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom