• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Deku will not provide vote counts for yesterday because I'm lazy. Instead I'll give you the night update.
You awaken in the morning to find Killjoy dead in the middle of town, a large blade stuck in his back. Blood dripped from his lips, filling the cracks between the cobblestones. Though, even in death, he smiled, knowing that he had done his job.
Killjoy is dead!
He was NieR, the Town Doctor! Don't ask which NieR, we aren't taking sides.

REMAINING PLAYERS
1: @Morbid Minish
2: @Libk
3: @Ragnarokio
4: @ExLight
5: @RavenRaziel98
6: @15377
7: @Mikey the Moblin

I find framer to be a highly likely role given the plethora of claimed cop checks honestly. Although mine is seriously a joke. I don't expect people to follow my logic since it's based in my own privileged information however. Tomorrow is another day as they say.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I find framer to be a highly likely role given the plethora of claimed cop checks honestly. Although mine is seriously a joke. I don't expect people to follow my logic since it's based in my own privileged information however. Tomorrow is another day as they say.

Tbh, it wouldn't be super surprising. Though if it is a frame job then Libk is just lynched tomorrow. He would have to be exactly godfather framer in this case though since I got a town check on him.

If by some chance you really are town then I'm sorry. Though I'm also sorry if you're scum because kinda fighting a losing battle with these roles.

Or maybe you're lying and are the framer...

Still it's a little early to pull that trigger. Unless you felt you had to as scum!framer least you not make it through today after I would have been green checked without a frame.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Deku will not provide vote counts for yesterday because I'm lazy. Instead I'll give you the night update.
You awaken in the morning to find Killjoy dead in the middle of town, a large blade stuck in his back. Blood dripped from his lips, filling the cracks between the cobblestones. Though, even in death, he smiled, knowing that he had done his job.
Killjoy is dead!
He was NieR, the Town Doctor! Don't ask which NieR, we aren't taking sides.

REMAINING PLAYERS
1: @Morbid Minish
2: @Libk
3: @Ragnarokio
4: @ExLight
5: @RavenRaziel98
6: @15377
7: @Mikey the Moblin

holy **** exlight and mikey came back from the dead

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
hopefully this ends today or tomorrow is going to be pretty awkward

Ragnarokio

yup

probably the best self-hammer i've seen, in terms of style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom