• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Square Enix Mafia

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I don't know why you're sighing at me when I just find your logic and presentation of that logic to be suspect which, is the game. To me, presenting something in an order that can be read differently than it's intended looks odd. Even if you didn't purposely do that, I can't know that you didn't, so I'm going to state my suspicions.
I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or annoyed at you thinking I have the time to waste in crafting subconscious interpretations by shifting the order of quotes despite them being verifiable by simply hovering the cursor over the arrow in them

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
I'm not sure if I should feel flattered or annoyed at you thinking I have the time to waste in crafting subconscious interpretations by shifting the order of quotes despite them being verifiable by simply hovering the cursor over the arrow in them

What time? All it would literally take is dragging one quote above the other, and a lot of people don't check when they were posted. I only realized because I went back to the quote of him saying Seanzie hadn't done much to see why I didn't remember it, because I knew the other post was this morning.

a'lana

cotton candy
Tbh I thought that he wanted Seanzie to elaborate on the two reads his did have (which was Neon, and someone else I don't remember)

a'lana

cotton candy
Also I'm curious why seanzie scumreads neon for not doing anything D1 when he is already aware of her meta

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
I literally said you could have not done it on purpose and even prefaced my other post by saying I didn't know if quotes worked different on different browsers?
ok
good
bueno
muito bom
so we on the same page
why even bring that up then
xoxo

Tbh I thought that he wanted Seanzie to elaborate on the two reads his did have (which was Neon, and someone else I don't remember)
it definitely didn't come across like that, feel free to ask him yourself though
@Seanzie

Also I'm curious why seanzie scumreads neon for not doing anything D1 when he is already aware of her meta

I don't scumread her for not doing anything. She had an early posy that felt like a wolf being like "Remember how bad I was a few games ago? Don't judge me if I'm bad again, but also I'm going to 'redeem myelf' aka play differently so don't judge me for playing differently if I am different!"

I don't scumread her for not doing anything. She had an early posy that felt like a wolf being like "Remember how bad I was a few games ago? Don't judge me if I'm bad again, but also I'm going to 'redeem myelf' aka play differently so don't judge me for playing differently if I am different!"
And that's old news, it was an early unconfident read anad she feels fine now.

Btw I have a friend coming over so I'm probably not going to be around for the rest of the day.

a'lana

cotton candy
ok

Since they haven't gotten here yet, I'll add that if I was wolf (and Ex and Minish were town which honestly gth I'd guess they both are but not confident on this) I'd sit on the sidelines and watch them fight. Since I'm not a wolf though, I'm going to sit on the sidelines and watch them fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom