• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spirit Tracks: Nintendo Power Scans

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Thanks to DSCUBED of The Hylia we now have scans of the latest issue of Nintendo Power, which have several pages dedicated to the upcoming Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. You can click each of the images below to view a larger image. While there are some things that can be considered spoilers, there isn't too much information that we don't already know.

arkvoodle

Diabolical
Wow, these scans are amazing.
Now this means that I don't have to buy that issue of Nintendo Power to find out about Spirit Tracks! *cough*cheapskate*cough*

But, it tells us no more about Spirit Tracks than what we previously knew, about the opening story and what not.

Anywho, this just increases my excitement about Spirit Tracks! I just can't wait any longer!

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
which zelda had a cannon in it for transportation?

The photo they show in the magazine is of Four Swords Adventures. They used it to get Link to scale up tall side-scrolling cave sections of levels. Also, Twilight Princess, while not shown here, used a cannon to get from Lake Hylia to the City in the Sky level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom