• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I need to reword that holy ****.

I would normally say no but considering the game I just played had a similar mechanic and the no claims policy makes it more believable to me.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is i have already committed to pacifism, this war is over.

Any reason in particular? Was it because of me suggesting there might not be any Lonestars left?

Went ahead and moved this post for you since I think it was meant for the game thread and not sign up!

You also seem to have an anti-town power and nothing ever came of you posting "flip:Seanzie" in thread.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
You also seem to have an anti-town power and nothing ever came of you posting "flip:Seanzie" in thread.

It's actually not anti-town. It just goes along with what Numbers said earlier about thinking roles are basically useless. And I would just not use it now, knowing that the main point of it is useless, but there's the rule that we have to submit actions if we have them every night.

The flip Seanzie thing was just me testing something. Because I thought you might be the switch on the vacuum for the ship. Your first post said we would "flip" when we saw your role. And when Hapi transformed the ship you said something like "this sucks". Which seemed like the vacuum that can suck up air and blow it out on the ship.

Princess Abigail

It's actually not anti-town. It just goes along with what Numbers said earlier about thinking roles are basically useless. And I would just not use it now, knowing that the main point of it is useless, but there's the rule that we have to submit actions if we have them every night.

The flip Seanzie thing was just me testing something. Because I thought you might be the switch on the vacuum for the ship. Your first post said we would "flip" when we saw your role. And when Hapi transformed the ship you said something like "this sucks". Which seemed like the vacuum that can suck up air and blow it out on the ship.

Based on my role and my ability I 100% believe that abilities are useless. Minish can pocket me extremely easily though and I'm being cognizant of that so I'm not gonna say weather she's inno or not.

What is Vote: Mongoose

I see no reason at this juncture to assume there are no more Lonestar left simply because we are still missing information on half the game at this point. So my lynch order is gonna be goose-rag-CL-seanzie-hapi-Minish. I think that's everybody still alive. will adjust as necessary.

Princess Abigail

What is Vote: Mongoose

I see no reason at this juncture to assume there are no more Lonestar left simply because we are still missing information on half the game at this point. So my lynch order is gonna be goose-rag-CL-seanzie-hapi-Minish. I think that's everybody still alive. will adjust as necessary.

Well except you of course. When do we execute you?

Numbers voted mightymario yesterday, then immediately ended the day. If that's not powerwolfing then I don't know what is.

I forgot that Mongoose was playing, and if I would hvae remember that, I would have voted them. Alas, we can only vote once so meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom