• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

I have been informed that we are now in the final phase. One last day to shake things up.

Day starts now. You have 72 hours to smoke 'em if you got 'em.
It looks like the mod is telling two different stories. I just messaged him and he said there was no hard deadline and that town can still win.

It looks like the mod is telling two different stories. I just messaged him and he said there was no hard deadline and that town can still win.

That's one story. Days are 72 hours but they will go until we call them. So you have a minimum of 72 hours. Then anybody can call the end of day at any point after that. There's no point in planning a longer day than that since if there's crew left they can call day without any one elses input mattering. So be on the ball and be proactive.

Claiming Lonestar crew already Lil Asterisk?

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
That's one story. Days are 72 hours but they will go until we call them. So you have a minimum of 72 hours. Then anybody can call the end of day at any point after that. There's no point in planning a longer day than that since if there's crew left they can call day without any one elses input mattering. So be on the ball and be proactive.

Claiming Lonestar crew already Lil Asterisk?

Nah I'm pretty clearly spaceball since the beginning.

Okay, well I no longer feel like I have agency in this game, so I am kind of done playing.

There's a strong possibility that Mello ezlo was a stunt double and not the real mafia from the way he claimed. So we don't know what we're dealing with, and we need to go though every single player to find out

Okay, well I no longer feel like I have agency in this game, so I am kind of done playing.

After directly asking if mongoose was lynched and being told no I did an actual review of yesterday to find that only you and I voted and since we differed in our actual votes this created a 1-1 tie. This being the second tie in the game and second day without a lynch I'd say that we do not have any actual control over the lynch other than ending day before people can throw votes and ties will result in a no lynch so that's proper information to carry through the day. If you are still of the mind to not continue I'd recommend just planting your vote on your best guess now and then just washing your hands since you won't be able to vote again so your attention won't matter further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom