• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Stella won no wallets

.)yltsom( sgniht esoht gnizilaer retfa deppots I os ,setov rieht gnisol elpoep tuoba kniht t'ndid dna hguoht PO eht otni meht gnittup saw tsoh eht taht wonk t'ndid I .niap a emag eht gnikam erew taht selur eht gnihsiloba htiw yawa teg dluoc I thguoht I ,daerht ni tsoh a tuohtiW .ti od dluow tsoh eht dna sgniht od ot tsoh eht ecnivnoc dluoc elpoep erehw aifam soahC deyalp tsuj dna selur eht tsniaga gnitsopthgin elpoep was I taht tcaf eht no desab gnikniht lufhsiw/ekoj a saw tI .ylsuoires os nekat eb ot tsoh wen eht m'I gniyas em evah ot naem t'ndid I

I'll take My assessment of you as the rule maker comes independent of the new mod claim for $100. Well more to say that before that I was seeing the jeopardy rule as an ability rather than a mod quirk. The subsequent rules placed the following nights is in line with that with Libk passing them to random players so that the information is sure to be disseminated in case nobody checks the OP without the originator having to constantly point them out, which would just give them away. I'm like 50/50 on it being you or goose with the flow of them being more fitting towards your style than goose (I mean the activity rule alone seems to be thrown at him and Mario so...*). Could be CL but he had a similar role in potato Mafia and he went much more wild so I doubt it's him. Also I secretly suspect that none of your abilities actually do anything for reasons™, so the rule maker possibly would know that there are no reprecussions and would thus encourage rule breaking of said rules but not the actual mod placed rules. Which is related but dependent on the claim to modhood.

*Obviously there's the chance he would institute that rule to draw attention from him being the one doing so.

EBWOP: The "your abilities" applies to the field as a whole. The royal your. That seems too vague as written.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
what is I formally acknowledge that this game has no win condition and refuse to kill my friends

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
w8n2ON.gif

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
What is I do. None of what followed was content though. Like what about Seanzies claim makes him Lonestar Crew? Cuz from where I'm sitting you've been sniping at him the whole game going from baseless vote to OMGUS to piggy backing off my comments today.
I literally stated in that post about what makes him Lonestar, I used the word “unbased”, meaning that there has been no proof that he is the new mod. If Libk said he was the new mod, that would be proof.

Besides, if he (Seanzie) does have mod powers, he hasnt used them to create any new rules (unless I’m mistaken please tell me if I am) or announce day/night phases. Remember we were confused on whether it was Day phase or Night phase a couple pages back?

I literally stated in that post about what makes him Lonestar, I used the word “unbased”, meaning that there has been no proof that he is the new mod. If Libk said he was the new mod, that would be proof.

Besides, if he (Seanzie) does have mod powers, he hasnt used them to create any new rules (unless I’m mistaken please tell me if I am) or announce day/night phases. Remember we were confused on whether it was Day phase or Night phase a couple pages back?

That doesn't say why he is Lonestar crew though. He could make the same power grab as a Spaceballs aligned player. You've said nothing that actually points to him being Lonestar crew and that is the content everybody keeps telling you you are missing. Also I'm too lazy to decipher your random bolded letters hidden message so just spell it out if you got something to say.

Friendly reminder there's about 12 hours left before day can be ended.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
EBWOP: The "your abilities" applies to the field as a whole. The royal your. That seems too vague as written.

I agree this might be the case. Like abilities do something but it's a secondary non-useful thing and the main useful part of the ability is basically useless.

I dunno how kosher Mario's post is. I do know what it says though, but not sure if I should say it.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
I agree this might be the case. Like abilities do something but it's a secondary non-useful thing and the main useful part of the ability is basically useless.

I dunno how kosher Mario's post is. I do know what it says though, but not sure if I should say it.

wonk ot ekil tsael ta d'I

Final Vote Count

Seanzie: Mario
Mario: Seanzie, 15377

Mario is lynched. Proceed to send in night actions.

EBWOP:

What is Final Vote Count

Seanzie: Mario
Mario: Seanzie, 15377

Mario is lynched. Proceed to send in night actions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom