• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
ZD Champion
.reven ekil enod ev'uoy won thgir fo sa hcihw tnetnoc gnidivorp yllautca otni uoy erusserp ro erehwesle noitnetta sucof nac ew os tols ruoy evlos oT
You want content?

I’m in fact Spaceball affiliated, I believe Seanzie is Lonestar due to his unbased claims of him being the new mod, and I can read backwards.

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
You want content?

I’m in fact Spaceball affiliated, I believe Seanzie is Lonestar due to his unbased claims of him being the new mod, and I can read backwards.

.emag eht ni esle enoyna yllaretil tuoba kniht uoy od tahW .sekat s'elpoep rehto ekil tol a sdnuos ekat tahT

You want content?

What is I do. None of what followed was content though. Like what about Seanzies claim makes him Lonestar Crew? Cuz from where I'm sitting you've been sniping at him the whole game going from baseless vote to OMGUS to piggy backing off my comments today.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
What is I do. None of what followed was content though. Like what about Seanzies claim makes him Lonestar Crew? Cuz from where I'm sitting you've been sniping at him the whole game going from baseless vote to OMGUS to piggy backing off my comments today.

Oh can you post normal now?

Seems like Lonestar's crew doesn't have kill power from the lack of nk's. Or something is interfering with them but that would be super unlucky to happen every night. And would kinda make sense with how small the game is, and the fact that Libk said any amount could sign up.

What is(f) Lonestar's crew is cult hence why no NK and CL is the man to lynch because of the TMI'ing(?)/fearmongering(?)/slightly less than softing he's been doing with cult.

Anyways, because other people can't claim. Rag is obv lie detector, or liar. Min is Snotty the teleporter operator. I suspect Seanzie is our resident rule maker. Goose is still alive I guess? Mario is a thing that I have no confidence in. CL is CL.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I believe Numbers is Skroob and Hapi is the one who transformed the ship to the Mega Maid, possibly Dark Helmet? I watched that scene and there's a guy who tells the ship to transform but I can't tell if he's a minor character or not, but Dark Helmet is also there.

Princess Abigail

lolia-sip-juice.gif

What is(f) Lonestar's crew is cult hence why no NK and CL is the man to lynch because of the TMI'ing(?)/fearmongering(?)/slightly less than softing he's been doing with cult.

Anyways, because other people can't claim. Rag is obv lie detector, or liar. Min is Snotty the teleporter operator. I suspect Seanzie is our resident rule maker. Goose is still alive I guess? Mario is a thing that I have no confidence in. CL is CL.

Stella won no wallets

.)yltsom( sgniht esoht gnizilaer retfa deppots I os ,setov rieht gnisol elpoep tuoba kniht t'ndid dna hguoht PO eht otni meht gnittup saw tsoh eht taht wonk t'ndid I .niap a emag eht gnikam erew taht selur eht gnihsiloba htiw yawa teg dluoc I thguoht I ,daerht ni tsoh a tuohtiW .ti od dluow tsoh eht dna sgniht od ot tsoh eht ecnivnoc dluoc elpoep erehw aifam soahC deyalp tsuj dna selur eht tsniaga gnitsopthgin elpoep was I taht tcaf eht no desab gnikniht lufhsiw/ekoj a saw tI .ylsuoires os nekat eb ot tsoh wen eht m'I gniyas em evah ot naem t'ndid I

Princess Abigail

.niart stsoh lla hcnyl eht no pmuj dluow enoyna fi ees ot gniyrt ylniam saw I tub oot eM .dab kool oiraM sekam yllaer dnA .emag lla dah ev'I tnetnoc elbadaer ylno eht tuoba edam ti tub lla ta ylsuoires uoy ekat t'ndid I hO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom