• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Hello lovelies I've promised myself I'd approach this game differently so less spam and less anime gifs. But they will still appear.

And I will still ask this.

Anyone want some tea?

My role is kinda meh but I'm not lonestar aligned.

Princess Abigail

Vote: Hapi

I just got out of a game where someone claimed a red check on me I got run up to maj -1 and than I outed and they took the fake red back.

Wanna see how fast we can copy and paste this scenario?

vote: numbers

love-i-love-you.gif

Hello lovelies I've promised myself I'd approach this game differently so less spam and less anime gifs. But they will still appear.

And I will still ask this.

Anyone want some tea?

My role is kinda meh but I'm not lonestar aligned.
I'll take some tea. That's actually what my vote was for; I wanted tea.

I just got out of a game where someone claimed a red check on me I got run up to maj -1 and than I outed and they took the fake red back.

Wanna see how fast we can copy and paste this scenario?

vote: numbers

love-i-love-you.gif

Why do you want to share your role?

Mongoose

Demo Spec
Well right now from what I’m seen so far, Hapi looks pretty sus to me atm. Vote Hapi

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Poor Numbers, I would go mad having to type backwards.

So yeah, like Rag said last Spaceballs we basically had to figure out that we had to lynch the host to win and that none of us were mafia. So I'm going to assume this game will have a gimmick, but not the same one.

I'm going to go ahead and state that I already know who I am using my night action on.

Princess Abigail

Poor Numbers, I would go mad having to type backwards.

So yeah, like Rag said last Spaceballs we basically had to figure out that we had to lynch the host to win and that none of us were mafia. So I'm going to assume this game will have a gimmick, but not the same one.

I'm going to go ahead and state that I already know who I am using my night action on.

dakooters-dkooters.gif

Hi Minish. I will not hesitate to kill you this game if all I get is mechanical talk :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom