• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Spaceballs 2: The Quest for More Money

Aside from possibly 15377, p sure everyone who has posted since D1 started is town.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
in the event that we have a lie detector it would be nice if everyone made a post that named two people as town

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
CL and Seanzie are town

Ragnarokio

Ragnarokio

i guess the town alignment isn't called town so that won't work though

and idk if its good to out it if we could in theory use it to catch scum

Ragnarokio

At least one of CL and Seanzie is a member of Lonestar's crew

Ragnarokio

that should work

i guess the town alignment isn't called town so that won't work though

and idk if its good to out it if we could in theory use it to catch scum

I don't know exactly what the rules are here, but on many sites, this sort of rolecard angleshooting is off-limits, and to avoid people even thinking of these things, usually hosts will provide mafia a sample VT role card (even if there are no VTs). I kinda think game-integrity wise, it is bad to catch someone off this, so I am tempted to make it clear what the "town" faction is to have a good game, but meh, I guess if the culture here is okay with this sort of play, I'll keep quiet.

Ragnarokio

I don't know exactly what the rules are here, but on many sites, this sort of rolecard angleshooting is off-limits, and to avoid people even thinking of these things, usually hosts will provide mafia a sample VT role card (even if there are no VTs). I kinda think game-integrity wise, it is bad to catch someone off this, so I am tempted to make it clear what the "town" faction is to have a good game, but meh, I guess if the culture here is okay with this sort of play, I'll keep quiet.

my attitude is typically that i'll do whatever will give me an advantage as long as i don't hamper other people's experiences by doing so. If people feel this sort of strategy is unfun then I'm fine with not using it

example pms to avoid this kind of metagaming is common on all the sites i've played on including this one, although there are going to be exceptions. Someone knowing the town name isn't a strong towntell but someone not knowing it would be a strong scumtell.

This site often bans roleclaiming of any sort.

This game seems to be intentionally hiding the rules, since there are none and the signup thread specified something like "you don't know what the rules are", although unless otherwise specified i'm playing with the assumption that all the normal rules apply (no quoting oot communication, no night-posting, no talking outside the thread or after dying, etc.)

Ragnarokio

also just so everyone knows what we're potentially getting into, in the last game (which i have only skimmed) the town's win condition was to eliminate lonestar's crew, but in reality lonestar's crew weren't in the game and they'd only win if they collectively figured that out. I highly doubt the same gimmick is going to be used here but we should expect a high possibility of this not being a typical uninformed majority vs informed minority setup

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
also just so everyone knows what we're potentially getting into, in the last game (which i have only skimmed) the town's win condition was to eliminate lonestar's crew, but in reality lonestar's crew weren't in the game and they'd only win if they collectively figured that out. I highly doubt the same gimmick is going to be used here but we should expect a high possibility of this not being a typical uninformed majority vs informed minority setup
Just a minor correction, the mods were Lonestar and Barf, thus we were trying to eliminate all the players. But yes once that was figured out it was a pretty simple "kill the mods" win

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom