• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Soldier's Club of Userbars!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Omigawd, more artistic inspiration! And another double-post, too! :rolleyes: *ahem* Anyways, I've come up with some St. Patrick's Day themed userbars. I have Irish roots, so it was cool that I could make a cute leprechaun-themed set. Check it out:

ubd9113.png

^The first one. Just a generic "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" banner. And yes, that is SpongeBob. :yes:

550569.png

^This one says, "Erin Go Bragh!" (Not to be confused with "Erin go blech!") It's an old Gaelic word that means "Forever Ireland."

I might make another one, or edit one of these differently. In the mean time, drop by with a comment or request!

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I shall drop by with a request!!! I'm not exactly sure if there's an official procedure, but I'd like it to say "Master Sword13" with the Master Sword next to/behind my name. Background? Purple. any kind of purple is fine with me. Thanks!

Nicole

luke is my wife
Yep, got your request done. I have two, you can pick which one you want. Or use both.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/2622/ubd8876.png
ubd8876.png

The first one, with an "S" shaped scaline pattern.

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6081/ubd9984.png
ubd9984.png

^The second one, edited a tad and with a textured scaline pattern.

EDIT:
http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x338/Soldier_of_Link/MS13.jpg
MS13.jpg

^Holy jeez. This was a pain in the *** to upload.... Ugh... An artist always suffers.

You request was a bit vague, so I did just as you asked. I can add another image if you think it looks too plain. Otherwise, enjoy!

Attachments

• UBD MS13.png
    UBD MS13.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Hi, SOL! Can I have an animated UB? The order I request them in is the order I would like. Thanks. :D

Userbar One
For this one, I'd like a picture of Toon Link from either Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, or Spirit Tracks.
Colors, how about like a sea green and turquoise.
For text, I'd like it to say Toon Link.

Userbar Two
Pictures; Wolf Link and Midna
Colors: Purple and Gold
Text: Twilight Princess

Userbar Three
Picture; Any artwork of Skyward Sword Link.
Colors; Red and black.
Text; Skyward Sword

Thank you!

David

But you called me here...
Not bad at all SoL. Looks like you found a popular trend at ZD.

I'd ask you for one, but as you can see, I make mine from scratch. (no website needed!) Id recommend positioning the render to cover up the bar more though. Makes it look more exciting. (look at mine V)

Nicole

luke is my wife
Cabbage, I have your request ready:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/4205/ubd3578.png
ubd3578.png

^It wasn't exactly the most orthodox request, after all, but I enjoyed making this one. Everybody needs a lil' happy cabbage in their life.

Hero of Music said:
Not bad at all SoL. Looks like you found a popular trend at ZD.

I'd ask you for one, but as you can see, I make mine from scratch. (no website needed!) Id recommend positioning the render to cover up the bar more though. Makes it look more exciting. (look at mine V)

Thanks Hommy. I really would like to be able to do regular siggies, but alas, I must stick with the UBs. As far as the renders.... Sizing has been a problem I've had to deal with. I want to get as much of the render in as possible, so I have to often make it smaller before I add it in. I'm working on it, though. Practice makes perfect. ;)

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
:3 Okay...

Images: Vaati (in minish form) and Link from the Minish Cap manga
Colors: Dark purple and black
Text: Double-edged sword
(Optional) Text colors: Dark green text, light purple outline
(Optional) Animation: No
(Optional for Animation) Cycle Order: N/A

Jedizora

:right:
Hey, how do you create these? Is there a website, or do you use gimp, photoshop or a similar product?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom