• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So What's on the Menu?

Beeker

Wild Card
Making a grilled cheese sandwich, and heating up some fries from yesterday when I went out to lunch with a bunch of friends. c:

I decided to make sauerkirschen stresuelkuchen yesterday, in case you don't know what it looks like or what it is heres a pic:

IMG_6396_M.jpg

one of the delicious things I enjoy to make. I want to make one in pineapple but idk how that would work because it would get super soggy

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Going to Buster's tonight. Oh my gosh that place is heaven on earth. I literally... I can't put it in words. That place is too good

Fig

The Altruist
I just had some of my mother's homemade chicken and fries! It's always a whole lot better than dining out at a fast food restaurant since I'm actually trying to maintain my weight as I really do want to live a healthier lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, I would love to eat fast food without a doubt but I have realized that I need to take care of my body too (funny thing I'm actually underweight according to my doctor yet every time I eat something I like, I tend to eat enough food for four people and feel so lethargic afterwords). Thankfully I am enrolled in my Weight Training class to help keep my healthy goals in check as I continue to progress my academic career! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom