• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

So... What Happened to Miyamoto's New Character?

With those 3 RPG's Nintendo still chooses not to release, as well as discovering a "Norse version of God of War" only in Japan, I find it extremely dumb of Nintendo. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but they're not releasing so many games that could give them more money and followers, as well as potentially great new franchises to work with, isn't that great an idea.

With that said, remember after E3 last year? Remember when Miyamoto said he thinks it is time for a new character and would "announce it next year"? Remember the ideas on what a new Nintendo franchise would be like?

So... what happened to it? Did he just forget to mention something or is he holding it for Wii U?

well maybe he's just trying to build the suspense in the fans, i know some developers love to do that, or maybe he planned to announce this character outside of E3, i mean it's only the beginning of July

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom