• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
So, if Ari is modkilled, who is everybody else's primary suspicion? Are you all still sold on David?
I think I'm going to stay away from the weird trio for now, I'm not sure who my next suspicion is quite yet but I know who I'm not suspicious of...so that's a start.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I'm just going to add that I've played in hmm..15 mafia games and co-modded or modded 3 games and followed a few others so that's 20+ mafia games and I've never once seen someone delete their post.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Well I thought I was suspicous towards Ari and then she deleted a post so Im geussing Ill just wait untill Pendio comes back with a post about her fate.

I think Mez said this and if its true that Scarfed could possibly be a role cop, and if he is that probobly means there are more mafia on that lynch since Mafia would want the serial killer gone? Idk thats a little bit out there but I get were yall are coming from on scarfed but I want to give @Scarfed some time to come back with some defense . Other than that Im a little lost with who I find suspicous I looked through the game again and didnt really find anything.

Also while reading Mezlos super helpful mega post I just now noticed it says hepl not help…

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Hope y'all don't miss this ol' snake
Snake_Template_by_shadowhopeful.png

bye nerds

Reactions: Pen

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I HAVE INTERNET....but have to work now. Someone summarize what has happened for me? I need a quick post that will explain it for my break. When I get home I can do a big reading

Wizzrobe was the SK, Crus@der was killed during the night, and Ari, who seemed like scum, deleted a post and may be mod killed.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Scarfed hasn't come back to defend himself, and hasn't said anything regarding this Ari ordeal. In fact I don't think he's posted this day at all. Not sure if he doesn't find my single vote enough of a threat to come defend himself, or perhaps he's busy deliberating with his mafia buds about the fate of Ari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom