• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Anyway, as much as I'd love to spend the day period waiting on what will happen to Ari, I'd really like to get a response from Pendio quickly so we can get on with the scum hunt.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Who says the game can't go on without Pendio coming in? Still room for discussion and stuff.

Anyway, Vote: Scarfed. As I said earlier, I find him the most suspicious out of everybody rn, and since Ari's probably gonna be modkilled, we need a new lynch target. Hopefully a bit more pressure will be enough to get him talking.

Moonstone

Who says the game can't go on without Pendio coming in? Still room for discussion and stuff.

Agreed, but I don't really feel like repeating myself about my suspicions on Scarfed and don't have much else to add to the conversation about Ari since it's in Pendio's hands now. Honestly, I'm fine with whichever decision he makes anyway, so I wish he would just hurry up and do it. If he lets this slide with a warning, she's bound to get lynched anyway, so ultimately I don't really think it matters. It would be one less free kill for the town if she is scum, but we have such a big lead anyway that I don't think it really matters in the grand scheme of things.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Yeah, we really need @Pendio to fix this asap. The game needs to move ahead and this Ari stuff is putting it in limbo.
Completely agreed. I want to know Ari's role, assuming she's getting modkilled, before I move forward. Time is an extremely important thing in mafia, especially for the town in the day period where it's literally the only time the town can have an even remote advantage. We've basically waited an entire day waiting for this, so I really hope Pendio is just gone and not putting off his decision because this definitely isn't something he should be putting off. It negatively affects the game for all of us, and I'm a bit annoyed myself.

Pen

The game is on!
The discussions and debates went on, but in the afternoon that day something unexpected happened. Suddenly, as if out of nowhere, came a huge herd of little Remlits running on a little path straight towards the Townies who were in the middle of discussion. It must have been a group of at least 30 Remlits, and when they reached the Skyloftians all of the Remlits jumped on Ari and started attacking her. Air was completely covered in them and as she tried to get them off her she started to unknowingly move towards the edge of the island, as she couldn’t see anything. When she got too close to the edge she simply fell off, taking all of the crazy Remlits down with her (because apparently these little Remlits could not fly). The others went to see what happened and a moment after she had disappeared beneath the thick clouds below some purple and smelly smoke with the unmerciful stench of poison sipped up.

Ari was Bilocyte, the Poisoner.

The living (14):
Repentance
Linkdude74
Scarfed
Doc
Sarah
Batman
Mellow Ezlo
Go_Dark_Link
musicfan
Blackkirby
Heroine of Time
Sadia
David
Frozen Chosen

The dead (6):
DekuNut – Scaldera, the Mafia Absorber (lynched day 1)
Justac00lguy – Impa, the Roleblocker (killed night 1)
Johnny Sooshi – Moldarach, the Mafia Roleblocker (killed day 2)
SavageWizzrobe – Scervo, the Serial Killer (lynched day 2)
Crus@der77x – Gondo, the Sword Smith (died night 2)
Ari – Bilocyte, the Poisoner (died day 3)

Day 3 continues!

With 14 players alive it takes 8 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Friday, April 24th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Day 3 Vote Tally:
Scarfed – 2 (Sarah, Mellow Ezlo)

Not voting – Linkdude74, Scarfed, Go_Dark_Link, Blackkirby, Heroine of Time, Sadia, musicfan, Repentance, David, Frozen Chosen, Batman, Doc

Linkdude74 - 2
Scarfed - 0
Go_Dark_Link - 2
musicfan - 2
Heroine of Time - 1
Sadia - 2

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Alright, now that the game is back on track I'll go ahead and vote for Scarfed. My hope is that these votes will pressure him into defending himself. The reasoning for singling out Scarfed as been pointed out several times in previous pages, so I won't reiterate it here. I think he's probably our best bet at this point now that Ari's gone.

VOTE: Scarfed

Moonstone

With Ari flipping poisoner, it's safe to say she's the one who killed Thar last night. Which means the mafia didn't attack anyone for whatever reason. I can't imagine they wouldn't attack if they could, so I'm assuming from the flavor that this was caused by a trans or jailor. If that's so, that makes a pretty good lead and I just ask for them to keep up the good work.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Vote scarfed

Best lead we have. I've been going through something's lately so I haven't been on to post something in deapth.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've gotten to read a little bit and I too find it strange that scarfed has yet to defend himself.

Vote: Scarfed will hopefully have more thoughts on this soon, as I'm still unpacking stiff when I get home tonight.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
With Ari flipping poisoner, it's safe to say she's the one who killed Thar last night. Which means the mafia didn't attack anyone for whatever reason. I can't imagine they wouldn't attack if they could, so I'm assuming from the flavor that this was caused by a trans or jailor. If that's so, that makes a pretty good lead and I just ask for them to keep up the good work.
But the way I read the flavor in the scene it was probably Link (boy clad in green) who was prevented from killing by jailor or trans. The only other kill is the poisoner's, so either the mafia didn't turn in their kill or they were blocked but not mentioned.

On everything else that's been happening today, I must say that Scarfed has also been a name that keeps ringing in my mind for being suspicious, however I can't find anything concrete to sustain this suspicion. So I'm not going to vote yet, but if he fails to defend himself soon I will.

Moonstone

But the way I read the flavor in the scene it was probably Link (boy clad in green) who was prevented from killing by jailor or trans. The only other kill is the poisoner's, so either the mafia didn't turn in their kill or they were blocked but not mentioned.

That's why I'm suspecting jailor. It's possible Link, probably the vig, targeted a member of the mafia last night. If that member was jailed, he would be saved from the vig. It that member was the one who was supposed to be doing the killing, the mafioso would also be rbed.

It's also possible that the mafia and Link both targeted the same person who was transed (or jailed). To be honest, I'm not really sure how transporter works on the forum. I've only seen them in town of salem.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
That's why I'm suspecting jailor. It's possible Link, probably the vig, targeted a member of the mafia last night. If that member was jailed, he would be saved from the vig. It that member was the one who was supposed to be doing the killing, the mafioso would also be rbed.

It's also possible that the mafia and Link both targeted the same person who was transed (or jailed). To be honest, I'm not really sure how transporter works on the forum. I've only seen them in town of salem.

Ah, I see what you mean with the jailor. And I think the transporter here wouldn't make sense, cause wouldn't then link have found someone even if they weren't his target? To me it makes more sense that it was either the jailor or we have a commuter role.
And now we wait for Scarfed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom