• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm...

I think I can take it. It adds up after all.

I'm sorry, though. I'm completely sold on lynching you now. Why? We lynch you today, we keep our doctor. Mafia kills you tonight, we lose our doctor. You're probably gonna die either way, lynching you is safer.

I know it sounds strange, and probably hella suspicious af, but just trust me on this guys. Lynching Scarfed is by far the best option now.

Or we lynch me, lose our doctor (me) and the mafia gets a kill. That is just what the mafia needs to start making a comeback. If we lynch someone else we have a higher chance of hitting the mafia and if I turn out to not be doctor then the true doctor will most likely step up tomorrow and ta dah! A free mafia lynch! Besides I migt survive if the jailor (if there is one) jails me tonight.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Or we lynch me, lose our doctor (me) and the mafia gets a kill. That is just what the mafia needs to start making a comeback. If we lynch someone else we have a higher chance of hitting the mafia and if I turn out to not be doctor then the true doctor will most likely step up tomorrow and ta dah! A free mafia lynch! Besides I migt survive if the jailor (if there is one) jails me tonight.

No, trust me on this. We lynch you, doctor survives. I'm not going to say anymore than that.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Scraper is not a role but a character.

skyward_sword__scrapper_cake_by_cakecrumbs-d4z6t8b.jpg

Scraper is not a role but a character.

skyward_sword__scrapper_cake_by_cakecrumbs-d4z6t8b.jpg

Well I don't even know Skyward Sword so naturally I overlooked this possibility. But since Wizzrobe really did turn out be the serial killer and I clearly thought that Wizzrobe was the serial killer getting attacked and I (not Scraper) saved him before it turned out that way I'm fairly certain that we can scrap that theory.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Why is bandwagons forming quickly a bad thing? So far we have lynched 2 scum, the SK, and we were going to lynch the poisoner. The bandwagons are forming quickly because there are good arguments against them. And it's not like we are jumping to a majority lynch, Scarfed still needs a few more votes.

HOOOOOOLY COOOOW why are you guys jumping on bandwagons so quickly that's so... so.. so WRONG! Yeah well its working, because it's causing people to crack under pressure, so why are there so many complaints?
I didn't even say it was bad; it's just extremely unusual. Like I said, bandwagons are usually really suspicious for me personally. Maybe they're not for you, but that's always the first place I look when we lynch someone. In this game, we're forming bandwagons every day and I don't even know where to go with them anymore. Not only are they on anti-town players, which IS good, but they're so common that I have nowhere to go.

I'm going to respond to more recent messages in a bit. Just give me a moment.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
No, trust me on this. We lynch you, doctor survives. I'm not going to say anymore than that.
This is enough for me. I'm afraid Ez is softclaiming doctor but I doubt he would quote scarfed if that was the case. Claiming doctor is yuck, cause that screws everyone (particularly me lol so BG please?) but I doubt Ez would lie about this, so..

vote: Scarfed

This is enough for me. I'm afraid Ez is softclaiming doctor but I doubt he would quote scarfed if that was the case. Claiming doctor is yuck, cause that screws everyone (particularly me lol so BG please?) but I doubt Ez would lie about this, so..

vote: Scarfed

To be honest I have no idea what he is doing. Since I know I'm the doctor he is just setting up his own lynch tomorrow. Or maybe he is trying to say that he is a diplomat and he will save me from the lynch and the mafia will have to kill me during the night or something I don't even know. :S

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I think whatever his role is allows him to save you, I don't know how or why.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'm caught up. Not sure what the hell is going on with Mellow, but I'll trust him considering he's given me no reason to not trust him up to this point. And if he's full of **** about his claim then we'll know to lynch him tomorrow. So my vote stays. Good luck everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom