• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Vote Tally:
David – 5 (Repentance, Scarfed, David, Batman, SavageWizzrobe)
SavageWizzrobe – 2 (Sarah, musicfan)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Go_Dark_Link - 2
Heroine of Time - 1

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

UPDATE: Ayano Keiko has wished to be replaced, so Sadia has now replaced his role. Due to Sadia having just been thrown into this game, she will not be required to make three posts today.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Personally I'm still very curious about David's alignment and role. I'm gonna keep my vote on him. I think there's a good chance one of David, Doc or Frozen are anti-town.

Go_Dark_Link

If there ever was one
I still feel like it'd be better to wait on more info on David, since I don't think he would've so openly defended a fellow mafioso were he himself one. It's still a possibility obviously, but I'd like to wait on him. I mentioned earlier that I found Savage increasingly suspicious, and now I do agree that he is our best bet for a lynch so I'm going to
Vote: SavageWizzrobe

Jamie

Alright, no point on staying on the dying bandwagon. I'll bite.
Unvote
Vote: SavageWizzrobe

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
Since it looks as though savagewizrobe is being lynched and if that is so than the cop should incestigate David. Im going to

Vote: SavageWizrobe

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I don't know what to do. They are both very suspicious in my eyes. David's weird behavior just rubs me in a scummy way. Something's weird with David and my gut tells me not to trust him. And him supporting Johnny doesn't help; by itself that part really isn't much I realize, but it doesn't help. Plus he's confirmed to be part of a neighborhood, and I can easily see Pendio putting a Mafioso in that neighborhood to make things interesting.

Savage jumped right on the bandwagon to lynch Johnny after musicfan said what he said, which looks and smells just like a member of the mafia trying to cover his ass in anticipation for what was to come from muscifan. I'm brand new to this game, but that seems like a major scumtell red flag to me. Plus he responded to suggestions for the cop to investigate him in a very suspicious manner. It was made absolutely clear that he didn't and doesn't want a cop to investigate him, despite his excuses and his change in attitude after this was pointed out.

They are both on my radar and I advise town to be highly suspicious of both. My current vote is on David, but things seem to be changing in favor of lynching Savage and honestly I totally get it. I'm not sure if I should keep my vote or change it. Any advice from town would be much appreciated in helping me decide.

Personally I find it hard to believe that Wizzrobe is a mafia member because of his vote and position on the Dekunut lynch. However I would say there is a large chance that he is our serial killer. I don't really have any time to explain why since I must hurry to work so I will just leave this for now.

Unvote
vote: SavageWizzrobe

Jamie

I'm about 50/50 on Wizz but as I assume the cop would investigate him anyway, I really don't mind lynching him instead, and having the cop investigate David or someone else instead.

Jamie

I don't know what to do. They are both very suspicious in my eyes. David's weird behavior just rubs me in a scummy way. Something's weird with David and my gut tells me not to trust him. And him supporting Johnny doesn't help; by itself that part really isn't much I realize, but it doesn't help. Plus he's confirmed to be part of a neighborhood, and I can easily see Pendio putting a Mafioso in that neighborhood to make things interesting.

Savage jumped right on the bandwagon to lynch Johnny after musicfan said what he said, which looks and smells just like a member of the mafia trying to cover his ass in anticipation for what was to come from muscifan. I'm brand new to this game, but that seems like a major scumtell red flag to me. Plus he responded to suggestions for the cop to investigate him in a very suspicious manner. It was made absolutely clear that he didn't and doesn't want a cop to investigate him, despite his excuses and his change in attitude after this was pointed out.

They are both on my radar and I advise town to be highly suspicious of both. My current vote is on David, but things seem to be changing in favor of lynching Savage and honestly I totally get it. I'm not sure if I should keep my vote or change it. Any advice from town would be much appreciated in helping me decide.
The bandwagon was forming very quickly on Wizz, which is why I switched to him, so we could possibly reach majority quicker and move to the night. That was my reasoning, at least. I don't think David is likely to get lynched at this point.

Pen

The game is on!
Day 2 Vote Tally:
David – 3 (David, Batman, SavageWizzrobe)
SavageWizzrobe – 6 (Sarah, musicfan, Go_Dark_Link, Repentance, Blackkirby, Scarfed)

With 17 players alive it takes 9 for a majority lynch. Otherwise the day ends on Saturday, April 18th 2015 at 11:00 PM CEST.

Heroine of Time - 1

The rest of the players have reached the minimum post requirement of 3.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
Whatever. Considering David's tally is now 3 and Wizz's is 6, it's unlikely David will be lynched and I'll support the town's consensus to focus on Wizz. My vote will make it 7 for Wizz, which only leaves 2 votes for a majority lynch. I suppose objectively Wizz's behavior is more suspicious (the Deku vote after musicanfan's day-vig insinuation and the way he responded to being investigated).

I highly advise a cop to investigate David tonight if Wizz is lynched. And I'm really interested in hearing what Scarfed has to say about Wizz being the serial killer.

UNVOTE
VOTE: SavageWizzrobe

FoS: David

Jamie

Anyone wanna hammer?

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Whoa, guys, don't end the day before I get my posts in! XD

First of all, what is with this game and people giving up and voting for themselves? Savage... Don't be discouraged. It's disappointing for everyone when you give up. You still had two votes to go before majority, and anything can happen in that time.

And related to that... I don't think that just because David voted for himself means he's scum. I'm really not too sure why people think that's scummy in the first place. We've had Townies give up all the time. I can only think of one instance where mafia gave up, and that was musicfan all the way back in... Marching Band, I think?

Plus I'd rather lynch SavageWizzrobe over David. I'm not very convinced by the points against David. A lot of the initial suspicion seemed to stem from his argument with Rep. I'm not gonna vote right now, but I'm okay with lynching Savage.

The bandwagon was forming very quickly on Wizz, which is why I switched to him, so we could possibly reach majority quicker and move to the night. That was my reasoning, at least. I don't think David is likely to get lynched at this point.
What's this rush to lynch someone? Sure, getting through the game more quickly would be nice, but without any solid proof I don't see why we need to make hasty decisions. More day time means more discussion, which means more of a chance we'll find something incriminating. It's not like there was a lack of discussion or anything in this day period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom